Kronos vs. Pre Retcon Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which one had the most power?

Kronos fractured the universe into a multi-verse and summoned and defeated galactus in the Jla avengers crossover as if Galactus was a super freind.( lmao).

The Pre-retcon beyonder killed death and punked the abstracts. Actually the LT didnt' even know he could shit on himself until the beyonder showed up. (LMAO).

Who is the bigger bad ass.

galan7777777
ure on a pre-ret beyonder kick arent u? smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
ure on a pre-ret beyonder kick arent u? smile

He's fun. He's portrayed as so powerful, I'm trying to see if anyone can beat him in the minds of many. Or is he just undeafable in some people's minds. I'm searching for a character that every one can agree on would beat him. Maybe I'll do a guantlet or something.

juggernaut66666
TOAA could beat him big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

That is true.

Thanos_THOTU
Not if you refere to a fictional character like Thanos with the Heart.

He was the most powerful being in the Multi-verse by far when he existed, back than no one could rival him.

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He's fun. He's portrayed as so powerful, I'm trying to see if anyone can beat him in the minds of many. Or is he just undeafable in some people's minds. I'm searching for a character that every one can agree on would beat him. Maybe I'll do a guantlet or something. thanos /w/ THOTU would have the best chance, he had the power of TOAA, but not the omniscents to go along with it...... but i made a beyonder v.s. thread not to long ago.......

Thanos_THOTU
thanos /w/ THOTU would have the best chance, he had the power of TOAA, but not the omniscents to go along with it...... but i made a beyonder v.s. thread not to long ago.......
Yeah but remember:
Thanos - One with the Multi-verse
Beyonder - Million of times all forces within it + the power of the writers

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Yeah but remember:
Thanos - One with the Multi-verse
Beyonder - Million of times all forces within it + the power of the writers yes but like thanos, beyonder didnt possess the omniscents to use his power to the fullest either........ but as i said, thanos THOTU would have the best chance... outside of pre ret molecule man

Thanos_THOTU
yes but like thanos, beyonder didnt possess the omniscents to use his power to the fullest either........ but as i said, thanos THOTU would have the best chance... outside of pre ret molecule man
Well we all saw how bad Molecule man when down.
Beyonder actually changed a lot, sometimes he was just like an other being. Sometimes he was pretty much omnisient and sometime he wasent much smarter than the Hulk or Rhino.

galan7777777
Well we all saw how bad Molecule man when down.
Beyonder actually changed a lot, sometimes he was just like an other being. Sometimes he was pretty much omnisient and sometime he wasent much smarter than the Hulk or Rhino. yeah beyonder could have been omniscent, but if beyonder had to face a single character then thanos THOTU would stand the best chance against him

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes but like thanos, beyonder didnt possess the omniscents to use his power to the fullest either........ but as i said, thanos THOTU would have the best chance... outside of pre ret molecule man

I"m talking about DC characters. How can the universes be equal if every one puts down all of the multiversal power houses like myx and kronos and the antimonitor and holds pre retcon to such a high standard? Something is amiss on these here boards of the only people who can challenge a marvel character is another marvel character.

galan7777777
kronos is badass, but he would go down....

Thanos_THOTU
yeah beyonder could have been omniscent, but if beyonder had to face a single character then thanos THOTU would stand the best chance against him
Nah... Pre-retcon Amalgam Brother's were Marvel and DC's supreme beings. They would be able to hold it but against Beyonder longer than Thanos.

galan7777777
I"m talking about DC characters. How can the universes be equal if every one puts down all of the multiversal power houses like myx and kronos and the antimonitor and holds pre retcon to such a high standard? Something is amiss on these here boards of the only people who can challenge a marvel character is another marvel character. i agree that mxy is very powerful as is kronos, but they are nothing to thanos THOTU let alone pre ret beyonder, them being DC characters has nothing to do with my oppinion

galan7777777
Nah... Pre-retcon Amalgam Brother's were Marvel and DC's supreme beings. They would be able to hold it but against Beyonder longer than Thanos. possibly, as well as Lucifer and michael

nvrbeenwthagirl
kronos is badass, but he would go down....

Not that Kronos. I"m talking about the one that beat galactus in the jla cross over. the one from DC.

Thanos_THOTU
I"m talking about DC characters. How can the universes be equal if every one puts down all of the multiversal power houses like myx and kronos and the antimonitor and holds pre retcon to such a high standard? Something is amiss on these here boards of the only people who can challenge a marvel character is another marvel character.
Well the thing about retconned character's are that they are inssanly powerful.
Beyonder did give a squat about the Marvel Multi-verse, there was some beings like: Spider-man and Mr. Fantastic that keept him from destroying it all.
It's also stated in the first SW issue that he choosed exactly that Multi-verse -> that Universe -> That Galaxy - like a drop from the ocean.
He could go right up and break the neck of the Living Tribunal with a slap, if he wanted. - Or better, with a thought.

Thanos_THOTU
Not that Kronos. I"m talking about the one that beat galactus in the jla cross over. the one from DC.
Galactus power fainted so greatly when he standed next to Beyonder, that professor Xavier compared him to an insect.

Thanos_THOTU
possibly, as well as Lucifer and michael
I harldy think Lucifer and Michael could hold their own against Thanos with the Heart.

juggernaut66666
Not if you refere to a fictional character like Thanos with the Heart.

He was the most powerful being in the Multi-verse by far when he existed, back than no one could rival him.
Yeah sure and Full power tyrant is nearly equal to eternity

Thanos_THOTU
Yeah sure and Full power tyrant is nearly equal to eternity
... No, I was wrong back than.
I forgot that Tyrant fought Galactus, at full power.

I watch Pokemon

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thanos_THOTU

nvrbeenwthagirl
You think he would be able to stand a chanse?

He punked Galactus like it was nothing. let's examine his feats.

I watch Pokemon

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thanos_THOTU
He punked Galactus like it was nothing. let's examine his feats.
I just read his file, he showed the feats in a Marvel vs DC crossover.
Yeah he's though, but still I'd say bellow Eternity.

I watch Pokemon
LMAO. He would merge with Kismet again and then use T-vo.

Superman Prime mergers with Kimset and gets the HOTU, Sword of Superman, last GL ring and the Anti-Life Equation. eek!

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Superman Prime mergers with Kimset and gets the HOTU, Sword of Superman, last GL ring and the Anti-Life Equation. eek!
Yeah, something like that will happend... I have a bad feeling 'bout it.

Big Sexy
Superman Prime mergers with Kimset and gets the HOTU, Sword of Superman, last GL ring and the Anti-Life Equation. eek! And then Beyonder blinks and hes dead.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Big Sexy
And then Beyonder blinks and hes dead.
That I'll agree with even more.

I watch Pokemon
Is there any force that can actually beat Pre- Retcon Beyonder?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is there any force that can actually beat Pre- Retcon Beyonder?

yes. World's funnest mxy can. The Ale in full use can. The queen of the tenth dimension.

Thanos_THOTU
yes. World's funnest mxy can. The Ale in full use can. The queen of the tenth dimension.
I belive he wasent joking...

galan7777777
I harldy think Lucifer and Michael could hold their own against Thanos with the Heart. hmmm, id think that that 2nd and 3rd most powerful beings in all of creation could at least hold their own!

Thanos_THOTU
hmmm, id think that that 2nd and 3rd most powerful beings in all of creation could at least hold their own!
Living Tribunal 2nd most powerful being was afraid of Beyonder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Living Tribunal 2nd most powerful being was afraid of Beyonder.

DOn't equate The LT's fear with Michael or Lucifer. They wouldnt' fear the beyonder. Unless you show the beyonder on panel atually defeating the LT, it is only speculation as to what power the beyonder actually had over the abstracts. Thanos was at least shown defeating the abstracts.All of them. They only abstract we really see the beyonder beat was death.

galan7777777
Living Tribunal 2nd most powerful being was afraid of Beyonder. no, death was "afraid" of the beyonder, LT just didnt try to stop him

galan7777777
DOn't equate The LT's fear with Michael or Lucifer. They wouldnt' fear the beyonder. Unless you show the beyonder on panel atually defeating the LT, it is only speculation as to what power the beyonder actually had over the abstracts. Thanos was at least shown defeating the abstracts.All of them. They only abstract we really see the beyonder beat was death. co-signed

Thanos_THOTU
no, death was "afraid" of the beyonder, LT just didnt try to stop him
Beyonder was a big hreat to the Multi-verse, and would be to the Tribunal's judgement not allowed to exist.
He didn't try because he knew the consequence's that would follow.

Thanos_THOTU
DOn't equate The LT's fear with Michael or Lucifer. They wouldnt' fear the beyonder. Unless you show the beyonder on panel atually defeating the LT, it is only speculation as to what power the beyonder actually had over the abstracts. Thanos was at least shown defeating the abstracts.All of them. They only abstract we really see the beyonder beat was death.
In the Living Tribunal vs Lucifer thread, the Tribunal won.
If you looked up the respect Pre-retcon Beyonder thread, you would see that just a portin of Beyonders power held all the abstracts on bay.
They would attack him (as stated by Beyonders agent) if they had the power to do so. - That panel is all you get.

galan7777777
Beyonder was a big hreat to the Multi-verse, and would be to the Tribunal's judgement not allowed to exist.
He didn't try because he knew the consequence's that would follow. thats never stated on pannel, thats just your oppinion..... and further more i could go on to say that LT didnt act because he already knew the outcome of what would happen in the end (beyonder being retconned)

Thanos_THOTU
thats never stated on pannel, thats just your oppinion..... and further more i could go on to say that LT didnt act because he already knew the outcome of what would happen in the end (beyonder being retconned)
Beyonder's agent clearly said that all abstracts would attack him at once if they were stronger than he was.

Thanos_THOTU
And do I hear doubting, that Beyonder couldent defeat the Living Tribunal?

lilnutta12
beyonder beyonder beyonder

galan7777777
and as i said lucifer and michael are the 2 most powerful beings in existance, they would be a good match for the beyonder

galan7777777
And do I hear doubting, that Beyonder couldent defeat the Living Tribunal? no, i believe he could beat LT, but it was never shown on pannel smile

Thanos_THOTU
and as i said lucifer and michael are the 2 most powerful beings in existance, they would be a good match for the beyonder
So is the Living Tribunal. But he was not even a fraction of Beyonder's power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lilnutta12
beyonder beyonder beyonder
Reconned Reconned Reconned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So is the Living Tribunal. But he was not even a fraction of Beyonder's power.
How do we know this? Is it on panel? The beyonder's power is speculation. He has NEVER been shown on panel to do what mxy has done on panel.

Thanos_THOTU
Reconned Reconned Reconned.
Yes he did retcon himself into a race... And he is stll alive as the true Beyonder, a hell lot weaker now though.

galan7777777
Reconned Reconned Reconned. laughing laughing laughing

galan7777777
Yes he did retcon himself into a race... And he is stll alive as the true Beyonder, a hell lot weaker now though. yeah, he is much weaker, it sucks!

Thanos_THOTU
How do we know this? Is it on panel? The beyonder's power is speculation. He has NEVER been shown on panel to do what mxy has done on panel.
Did I just show you that all the powers in the Multi-verse combinded was nothing to Beyonder? He could destroy The Multi-verse with a smile and with that bring an other millions of Multi-verses with it.

Thanos_THOTU
laughing laughing laughing
I don't see the fun part of it, because in the comics he retconned himself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did I just show you that all the powers in the Multi-verse combinded was nothing to Beyonder? He could destroy The Multi-verse with a smile and with that bring an other millions of Multi-verses with it.

And did not Mxy do the same thing in else world's funnest? Actually ON PANEL!!! And did not the queen of the tenth eat entire multivereses if it were nothing? All you do is show on panel what the beyonder was said to be able to do, while you easily dismiss what the DC character's ACTUALLY did. You make these statements about THanos with the heart of the universe and the LT and just easily dismiss the DC cosmics as if they are nothing. YOu try and use marvel math to equate the standings of DC cosmics when that kind of logic doesn't work on these forums.

galan7777777
Did I just show you that all the powers in the Multi-verse combinded was nothing to Beyonder? He could destroy The Multi-verse with a smile and with that bring an other millions of Multi-verses with it. this is the pannel ure talking about that says he is millions of times more powerful then the multiverse combined........ well he never displayed anywhere near this kind of power, so it really cant be used as proof

http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.jpg

Thanos_THOTU
And did not Mxy do the same thing in else world's funnest? Actually ON PANEL!!! And did not the queen of the tenth eat entire multivereses if it were nothing? All you do is show on panel what the beyonder was said to be able to do, while you easily dismiss what the DC character's ACTUALLY did. You make these statements about THanos with the heart of the universe and the LT and just easily dismiss the DC cosmics as if they are nothing. YOu try and use marvel math to equate the standings of DC cosmics when that kind of logic doesn't work on these forums.
He took down a Multi-verse... It was never shown he could do it to parallel Multi-verses like Beyonder could.
If we have a Marvel vs a DC being than we have to do the math.

Face it, Beyonder could as easiley go to DC universe and be millions of times stronger everything that is there, as he did with Marvel.

galan7777777
He took down a Multi-verse... It was never shown he could do it to parallel Multi-verses like Beyonder could.
If we have a Marvel vs a DC being than we have to do the math.

Face it, Beyonder could as easiley go to DC universe and be millions of times stronger everything that is there, as he did with Marvel. where is it shown that beyonder could destroy more then a single universe?

Thanos_THOTU
this is the pannel ure talking about that says he is millions of times more powerful then the multiverse combined........ well he never displayed anywhere near this kind of power, so it really cant be used as proof

http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.jpg
The power is flowing out of his body...

Thanos_THOTU
where is it shown that beyonder could destroy more then a single universe?
It have been staten...

galan7777777
The power is flowing out of his body... how can u say that the power coming out of him is millions of times more powerful then the multiverse combined?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The power is flowing out of his body...
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

galan7777777
It have been staten... i know its been stated, but what he is saying is that with some of the DC characters its actually been shown

nvrbeenwthagirl
It have been staten...

it has been stated? But you so easily dismiss the statements made by about any DC cosmics? Sound a bit un fair?

Thanos_THOTU
how can u say that the power coming out of him is millions of times more powerful then the multiverse combined?
Because it was typed down by the writer... Do you think he would lie? - If he would he would disprove it later by showing great limits or something.

Thanos_THOTU
it has been stated? But you so easily dismiss the statements made by about any DC cosmics? Sound a bit un fair?
What statements are i dismissing?

galan7777777
Because it was typed down by the writer... Do you think he would lie? - If he would he would disprove it later by showing great limits or something. but he didnt show beyonder doing ANYTHING that equates to being MILLIONS of times the multiverse

nvrbeenwthagirl
i know its been stated, but what he is saying is that with some of the DC characters its actually been shown

Exactly. Mxy was actually SHOWN destroying and recreating the Multiverse. All of them. DC had sever Multiverses. The kingdom, the elseworlds, the infinite earths universe and so on. The queen of the tenth on panel was SHOWN eating dimensions which house untire multiverses. So yeah. Thanks for the back up. To be honest, Micheal and Lucifer together would be able to beat the beyonder as they are basically God.

galan7777777
Exactly. Mxy was actually SHOWN destroying and recreating the Multiverse. All of them. DC had sever Multiverses. The kingdom, the elseworlds, the infinite earths universe and so on. The queen of the tenth on panel was SHOWN eating dimensions which house untire multiverses. So yeah. Thanks for the back up. To be honest, Micheal and Lucifer together would be able to beat the beyonder as they are basically God. yeah, people are very quick to dismiss michael and lucifer as some of the most powerful characters ever, without ever reading a single lucifer comic

Thanos_THOTU
but he didnt show beyonder doing ANYTHING that equates to being MILLIONS of times the multiverse
He did show us that the power of him was magnituding from him, at that it was stated that it was millions of times.
That's a feat, why do you ignore the statements, can you dissprove it somehow?

galan7777777
He did show us that the power of him was magnituding from him, at that it was stated that it was millions of times.
That's a feat, why do you ignore the statements, can you dissprove it somehow? i can disprove it by again saying that he was never shown doing anything that would have made him millions of times the multiverse...... statements are one thing, but actually doing something is completely different

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's a feat, why do you ignore the statements, can you dissprove it somehow?

But you so easily try to disprove mxy's power in World's Funnest. It wasn't even and Elseworld's Title. It was simply World's FUnnest. Yet you dismiss the infinite might that mxy showed as if it were nothing. He is shown in that book, doing what the beyonder is only said to be able to do. I'll go for the one shown using the power, instead of the one who was said to have such power, and never truly showed it.

Thanos_THOTU
i can disprove it by again saying that he was never shown doing anything that would have made him millions of times the multiverse...... statements are one thing, but actually doing something is completely different
No you can't say that. - Because he never needed to destroy anything.
He never destroyed a universe either, so can we use that as a fact?
No.

Thanos_THOTU
But you so easily try to disprove mxy's power in World's Funnest. It wasn't even and Elseworld's Title. It was simply World's FUnnest. Yet you dismiss the infinite might that mxy showed as if it were nothing. He is shown in that book, doing what the beyonder is only said to be able to do. I'll go for the one shown using the power, instead of the one who was said to have such power, and never truly showed it.
The Nullifier can destroy and recreate as well... Get over it, it wasent a big feat.
Plus he said he ahd a headache, and he shouted when he destroyed the Multi-verse, do you think that's a portion of his power?

galan7777777
No you can't say that. - Because he never needed to destroy anything.
He never destroyed a universe either, so can we use that as a fact?
No. this is what im saying........ i can say that spiderman can destroy a universe, but he has just never needed to, and it would be no different then what your saying about beyonder....... in this thread beyonderv.s. kronos, beyonder would win easily, but u dismiss so many other characters without knowing what they really are

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Nullifier can destroy and recreate as well... Get over it, it wasent a big feat.
Plus he said he ahd a headache, and he shouted when he destroyed the Multi-verse, do you think that's a portion of his power?

Please don't try and use a part of a statement to back up your argument. He said he had a headache referring to the fact that the DCu and all it's lines of continuity were stupid!! It wasn't a real Headache. MXy can't even feel pain. We learned that when he was trying to kill himself.

Thanos_THOTU
this is what im saying........ i can say that spiderman can destroy a universe, but he has just never needed to, and it would be no different then what your saying about beyonder....... in this thread beyonderv.s. kronos, beyonder would win easily, but u dismiss so many other characters without knowing what they really are
He took down Doom w/ Full powered Galactus power, like nothing.
That's a Eternity, he was more powerful than a room full of abstracts (including the Living Tribunal, whom is more powerful than Multi-Eternity, in other words the Multi-verse)

Thanos_THOTU
Please don't try and use a part of a statement to back up your argument. He said he had a headache referring to the fact that the DCu and all it's lines of continuity were stupid!! It wasn't a real Headache. MXy can't even feel pain. We learned that when he was trying to kill himself.
You realize that Mxy at the world funnest was in the silver age...
And he didnt try and kill himself back than, you can compare the present Mxy to the Silver-age version of him.

galan7777777
That's a Eternity, he was more powerful than a room full of abstracts (including the Living Tribunal, whom is more powerful than Multi-Eternity, in other words the Multi-verse) i cant believe that dr.doom, a mortal could possibly comprehend, let alone control the full power of galactus.........

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's a Eternity, he was more powerful than a room full of abstracts (including the Living Tribunal, whom is more powerful than Multi-Eternity, in other words the Multi-verse)

And exactly how does that equate him being able to beat Mxy who erased every single multiverse ever in the DCU? It doesn't. Just becuz alexander the great could beat every one in his own universe ( time) doesn't mean he could beat George W. Bush. Even tho alexander was truly magnificant and much smarter than W. W's forces would creme Alexander's. So no. The beyonder punking a bunch of abstracts does not equate to him being able to beat Mxy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You realize that Mxy at the world funnest was in the silver age...
And he didnt try and kill himself back than, you can compare the present Mxy to the Silver-age version of him.

Actualy World Funnest was written after the silver age. And If I can't compare mxy then( who was NOT affected by crisis) then you can't use pre retcon beyonder.

galan7777777
nor does it equate to him being able to take lucifer and michael

Thanos_THOTU
And exactly how does that equate him being able to beat Mxy who erased every single multiverse ever in the DCU? It doesn't. Just becuz alexander the great could beat every one in his own universe ( time) doesn't mean he could beat George W. Bush. Even tho alexander was truly magnificant and much smarter than W. W's forces would creme Alexander's. So no. The beyonder punking a bunch of abstracts does not equate to him being able to beat Mxy.
Yeah I be the arsenal of the new world would slaughter Beyonder...
Actually the world funnest happend before the Secret wars.

Thanos_THOTU
nor does it equate to him being able to take lucifer and michael
The point was, you said he couldent destroy a universe because he never did it.

Thanos_THOTU
Actualy World Funnest was written after the silver age. And If I can't compare mxy then( who was NOT affected by crisis) then you can't use pre retcon beyonder.
Than how come, Mxy destroyed a Multi-verse when DC is just a universe?

galan7777777
The point was, you said he couldent destroy a universe because he never did it. no, i didnt say he couldnt, i said he never did this on pannel....... u said the same thing, all he was ever shown destroying was a galaxy

Thanos_THOTU
no, i didnt say he couldnt, i said he never did this on pannel....... u said the same thing, all he was ever shown destroying was a galaxy
No... But statements is a panel itself, until it's proven wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Than how come, Mxy destroyed a Multi-verse when DC is just a universe?
What are you talking about? DC is still a multiverse. Every thing that happens in vertigo doesn't affect the other dcu. And wildstormis part of the DC Multiverse as well. ANd ON PANEL, he was shown destroying differnt universes. not a single one.

galan7777777
No... But statements is a panel itself, until it's proven wrong. well if thats true then i could say that lucifer alone has done many of the same feats as beyonder

Thanos_THOTU
well if thats true then i could say that lucifer alone has done many of the same feats as beyonder
Like surpassed all the other powers in the multi-verse combinded, I think not.

Thanos_THOTU

galan7777777
Like surpassed all the other powers in the multi-verse combinded, I think not. well its stated by yahweh that lucifer's power is 2nd in all of creation only to himself, lucifer has faced death itself (death was to scared to even act), lucifer has defied and ordered spectre around like a child (spectre is like LT's equal in the DCU), and lucifer has killed a demon of immortality......... this is just a few of many feats, so please dont dismiss lucifer AND michael so easily

Thanos_THOTU
well its stated by yahweh that lucifer's power is 2nd in all of creation only to himself, lucifer has faced death itself (death was to scared to even act), lucifer has defied and ordered spectre around like a child (spectre is like LT's equal in the DCU), and lucifer has killed a demon of immortality......... this is just a few of many feats, so please dont dismiss lucifer AND michael so easily
LT and Spectre are not conseidered equal, not even in DC vs Marvel.
LT was the most feared being there.

LT second to the Supreme being.
Lucifer second to the Supreme being.

Kill an immortal is not really that hard, Thor have been slayed a couple of times.

Death was scared of Beyonder as well. http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondertalkingtodeath2kx4.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
well its stated by yahweh that lucifer's power is 2nd in all of creation only to himself, lucifer has faced death itself (death was to scared to even act), lucifer has defied and ordered spectre around like a child (spectre is like LT's equal in the DCU), and lucifer has killed a demon of immortality......... this is just a few of many feats, so please dont dismiss lucifer AND michael so easily

it's really quite simple, Michael and lucifer have the power to create infinite universes. That Lucifer so easily shaped a universe out of michael in a few seconds and so effortlessly only shows the true nature of thier power. If the power that it took to make the universe was so great to them, theywould have been shown as being taxed. as it stood, the release of power that micheal excerted was nothing to him. and lucifer did all the real work. Shaping and molding the universe. we all know the hard work it takes to build a building, even if one doesn't make the materials. It takes as much work or even more work to actually put the building together. With that being said, lucifer had to have as much power, or more to actually shape the universe. And he did it with ease. Lucifer and michael are infinitely more powerful than anyone dare realize or grasp. The scope of thier power would have to be studied in order to fully understand what they represent.

Thanos_THOTU
In fact Lucifer did it so effortless that he needed Michael's help...

nvrbeenwthagirl
In fact Lucifer did it so effortless that he needed Michael's help...

Does it say he needed michael's help? you don't understand the character at all. to him it was all a game. a matching of wits.

galan7777777
it's really quite simple, Michael and lucifer have the power to create infinite universes. That Lucifer so easily shaped a universe out of michael in a few seconds and so effortlessly only shows the true nature of thier power. If the power that it took to make the universe was so great to them, theywould have been shown as being taxed. as it stood, the release of power that micheal excerted was nothing to him. and lucifer did all the real work. Shaping and molding the universe. we all know the hard work it takes to build a building, even if one doesn't make the materials. It takes as much work or even more work to actually put the building together. With that being said, lucifer had to have as much power, or more to actually shape the universe. And he did it with ease. Lucifer and michael are infinitely more powerful than anyone dare realize or grasp. The scope of thier power would have to be studied in order to fully understand what they represent. yes, the only ones who argue this have probably never read the lucifer story arch

galan7777777
In fact Lucifer did it so effortless that he needed Michael's help... lucifer could have created a universe alone, but as ive stated before, he was forbidden this by god himself, only when he helped god was he permitted to finally make a universe of his own...... he used michaels power not because he needed it, but because it could then be shaped into an already proven image

Thanos_THOTU
And Lucifer couldent shape it like that alone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
edit

You are the one that likes to use what is said on panel to denote someone's power. So i'm using the reverse,I'm using what is NOT said on panel. It NEVER said lucifer needed michael.

Thanos_THOTU
You are the one that likes to use what is said on panel to denote someone's power. So i'm using the reverse,I'm using what is NOT said on panel. It NEVER said lucifer needed michael.

It was shown that he created a universe with Micahels help.

It wasent stated that he could do it alone.

It was stated that Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than the rest of the Multi-verse combinded.

galan7777777
And Lucifer couldent shape it like that alone. he did shape it alone, he used michaels power because as i said it was an already proven image

galan7777777
Yes it did, check out the Lucifer respect thread. lol, i have the lucifer book in front of me right now, and it dosent say he "needed michael", in fact is says that lucifer has never "made" a universe before laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Besides a universe is nothing when it comes to pure omnipotence.
Nullifier could destroy and reacreate a universe easiley.

galan7777777
Besides a universe is nothing when it comes to pure omnipotence.
Nullifier could destroy and reacreate a universe easiley. how could the UN work if lucifer didnt want it to? and plus we arent talking about the nullifier here!

Thanos_THOTU
how could the UN work if lucifer didnt want it to? and plus we arent talking about the nullifier here!
Because Lucifer shapes universes, nullifier creates the Multi-verse.
Beyonder >> LT > IG > NU > Multi-verse

nvrbeenwthagirl
how could the UN work if lucifer didnt want it to? and plus we arent talking about the nullifier here!

You see how he argues in circles and brings other things in his arguments and then use the equation logic on these forums when every one agrees that doesn't work. Darksied beat silver surfer, superman beat darksied ( or at least an avatar) so does that mean superman beat's silver surfer? NOT. But this is the exact kind of logic he tries to use. and then he says how stuff said on panel automatically gives pre retcon the win when mxy was shown doing everything pre retcon was SAID to be able to do. Michael and Lucifer can beat the beyonder. and many on my list can beat him or stalemate him.

galan7777777
Because Lucifer shapes universes, nullifier creates the Multi-verse.
Beyonder >> LT > IG > NU > Multi-verse but u even admitted that LT is 2nd in creation as is Lucifer, but yet LT is more powerful then the UN, so explain why Lucifer wouldnt be?

invisiblewoman
lol, i have the lucifer book in front of me right now, and it dosent say he "needed michael", in fact is says that lucifer has never "made" a universe before laughing
Thats true is doesn't say he needed michael wink

Thanos_THOTU
Michael and Lucifer can beat the beyonder. and many on my list can beat him or stalemate him.
You're serious?

- Not only do you say that Luficer and Michael can destroy the Marvel Multi-verse with ease.
You also say that they can beat a being who is millions of times all the powers in the Multi-verse, a merged being, imagion that.

galan7777777
You're serious? explain how michael and lucifer couldnt beat him... and answer my other questions as well

Thanos_THOTU
but u even admitted that LT is 2nd in creation as is Lucifer, but yet LT is more powerful then the UN, so explain why Lucifer wouldnt be?
Because he havent been stated or Proven to be able to eradicate or create a Multi-verse.
Lucifer fans use the fact that Lucifer can create a universe as their prime state.

Thanos_THOTU
explain how michael and lucifer couldnt beat him... and answer my other questions as well
Because Lucifer and Michael havent been stated or proven to be millions of times all the other powers in a Multi-verse, or even a universe combinded. - So you do think Lucifer can beat the Beyonder?
Yet you think that Lucifer is about equal to LT, make up your mind.

galan7777777
Because he havent been stated or Proven to be able to eradicate or create a Multi-verse.
Lucifer fans use the fact that Lucifer can create a universe as their prime state. and beyonder has proven this? the most he destroyed was a galaxy

Thanos_THOTU
and beyonder has proven this? the most he destroyed was a galaxy
Yes he proved this by releasing powers that was millions of times the rest of the Multi-verse combinded.

galan7777777
Because Lucifer and Michael havent been stated or proven to be millions of times all the other powers in a Multi-verse, or even a universe combinded. - So you do think Lucifer can beat the Beyonder?
Yet you think that Lucifer is about equal to LT, make up your mind. and what would u call being stated to be 2nd and 3rd most powerful beings in creation is? and i didnt say he was equal to LT, u said that

galan7777777
Yes he proved this by releasing powers that was millions of times the rest of the Multi-verse combinded. laughing

Thanos_THOTU
and what would u call being stated to be 2nd and 3rd most powerful beings in creation is? and i didnt say he was equal to LT, u said that
So you say that DC beings surpasses Marvel beings?

galan7777777
So you say that DC beings surpasses Marvel beings? its equal on both sides but in lucifer and michaels case, yes i do

Thanos_THOTU
its equal on both sides
So the second on both sides would be equal, correct?

galan7777777
So the second on both sides would be equal, correct? why dont u go back and quote all of what i said, lucifer and michael are outside of normal creation just as beyonder is

Thanos_THOTU
why dont u go back and quote all of what i said, lucifer and michael are outside of normal creation just as beyonder is
Define normal creation.

galan7777777
Define normal creation. existance

Thanos_THOTU
existance
Created by God's hands is a part in a part of existance?

galan7777777
Created by God's hands is a part in a part of existance? just like god, they are outside of all creation, and yes beyonder is outside of creation as well...... but that dosent mean that he can win

Thanos_THOTU
just like god, they are outside of all creation, and yes beyonder is outside of creation as well...... but that dosent mean that he can win
Outside creation in DC = outside the universe

And what does their birth place have to do with it.

Lucifer is second to a being.
Beyonder at that time wasent.

galan7777777
Outside creation in DC = outside the universe

And what does their birth place have to do with it.

Lucifer is second to a being.
Beyonder at that time wasent. ohhh, thats right, ure one of those people that think that beyonder can beat TOAA laughing and remember u said Lucifer AND Michael wouldnt stand a chance

Thanos_THOTU
ohhh, thats right, ure one of those people that think that beyonder can beat TOAA laughing and remember u said Lucifer AND Michael wouldnt stand a chance
You mean that he surpassed Thanos (HOTU) in power, yes he did.

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I love Lucifer and have all his comics however youre hyping up the scale of Michaels explosion. As per Vertigo continuity where the majority these scans stem from, the Presences creation is just a universe as stated on panel.

With the demiurgic matter unleashed Lucifer went on to shape himself a universe also:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7716032260.jpg&s=x11

Lucifer shaped a universe and the Presences creation is also a universe.

Again Lucifer referring to his universe:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7716103930.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7716153878.jpg&s=x11

All of this talk about omniversal and even multiversal scale explosions is just hype from fansites.

galan7777777
You mean that he surpassed Thanos (HOTU) in power, yes he did. first of all beyonders feats dont surpass thanos THOTU's, thanos absorbed everything in the entire multiverse, beyonder never did anything close to this, and GS's posts are irrelevant, i never claimed lucifer survived a multiversal explosion, nor did i say he created one, andu dont need to post anymore lucifer scans, i have all of the comics smile

Thanos_THOTU
first of all beyonders feats dont surpass thanos THOTU's, thanos absorbed everything in the entire multiverse, beyonder never did anything close to this, and GS's posts are irrelevant, i never claimed lucifer survived a multiversal explosion, nor did i say he created one smile
Beyonders statements ws above Thanos actions and statements.

GS post is to claerfy that Presence only created a universe, thats the creation you speak of.

galan7777777
Beyonders statements ws above Thanos actions and statements.

GS post is to claerfy that Presence only created a universe, thats the creation you speak of. beyonders statements! lol, actions speak louder then words my friend smile and if the presnce only created 1 universe as u say, then where did everything else come from?

galan7777777
u misinterpreted what uve read in the lucifer scans

nvrbeenwthagirl
beyonders statements! lol, actions speak louder then words my friend smile and if the presnce only created 1 universe as u say, then where did everything else come from?

Let's put it this way. Michael and Lucifer are 2nd only to the presence. But the Presence is still trillions of times more powerful than them. And the two of them made a universe very easily. Of course the presence created the entire multiverse. He controls all that is. If superman lived on earth in the real world, and someone said that the worlds strongest body builder is 2nd only to superman, that doesn't mean he is any where near the might that superman has. With that being said, micheal and lucifer are so powerful that create universes at whim, and they are nothing compared to omnipotent might that is the presence.

galan7777777
Let's put it this way. Michael and Lucifer are 2nd only to the presence. But the Presence is still trillions of times more powerful than them. And the two of them made a universe very easily. Of course the presence created the entire multiverse. He controls all that is. If superman lived on earth in the real world, and someone said that the worlds strongest body builder is 2nd only to superman, that doesn't mean he is any where near the might that superman has. With that being said, micheal and lucifer are so powerful that create universes at whim, and they are nothing compared to omnipotent might that is the presence. exactly! try telling that to thanos THOTU smile

Thanos_THOTU
Let's put it this way. Michael and Lucifer are 2nd only to the presence. But the Presence is still trillions of times more powerful than them. And the two of them made a universe very easily. Of course the presence created the entire multiverse. He controls all that is. If superman lived on earth in the real world, and someone said that the worlds strongest body builder is 2nd only to superman, that doesn't mean he is any where near the might that superman has. With that being said, micheal and lucifer are so powerful that create universes at whim, and they are nothing compared to omnipotent might that is the presence.
I knew that... But you say that they are above the Living Tribunal, and you just specuate.

galan7777777
I knew that... But you say that they are above the Living Tribunal, and you just specuate. speculation? u even said that u thought lucifer=LT, hmmm that dosent make sense now does it? smile and as has been stated many times, yahweh has even said that lucifer is 2nd in power only to him

invisiblewoman
Good point! big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
I knew that... But you say that they are above the Living Tribunal, and you just specuate.

I dont know if they are above the LT. To be honest, most of these beings are all nearly equal in power. We just choose to pick our favorites.

galan7777777
I knew that... But you say that they are above the Living Tribunal, and you just specuate. you see thanos, you look at pre retcon beyonder and u think that he can blink and destroy anything that he wants because uve seen the respect thread, and u hear all the praise he gets on thesse forums...... if u ever get a chance to read some of the lucifer comics, then u would know that lucifer and michael arent as easily destroyed as the beings that fought the beyonder......im not saying that lucifer and michael would win, and im not saying that beyonder would win, im just saying that u shouldnt disregard other characters in marvel and DC so quickly before you understand what they really are, and what they can really do

Thanos_THOTU
speculation? u even said that u thought lucifer=LT, hmmm that dosent make sense now does it? smile and as has been stated many times, yahweh has even said that lucifer is 2nd in power only to him
He just said that everything have to be proven on a panel...
Presence havent done much, and the Great Evil Beast wasent impressive.

galan7777777
Presence havent done much, and the Great Evil Beast wasent impressive. lol, now ure looking for a way out, no one even mentioned GEB, and ure the one who said that statements on pannel count as feats smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Presence havent done much, and the Great Evil Beast wasent impressive.

And nothing the beyonder did was impressive to me in the least. Not when i"m reading beings likes mxy, the queen of the tenth, lucifer and michael.

Thanos_THOTU
lol, now ure looking for a way out, no one even mentioned GEB, and ure the one who said that statements on pannel count as feats smile
Yes, and I was proving you wrong...

galan7777777
Yes, and I was proving you wrong... im sure u were buddy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, and I was proving you wrong...
LMAO. Sure you were. You argue like Marsha Clark and Christopher what's his name.

bigbran
yeah, people are very quick to dismiss michael and lucifer as some of the most powerful characters ever, without ever reading a single lucifer comic I like how you say that. And then a little while ago, you said he couldn't even beat, Phoenix, second age Spawn.

Mider999
i dont think anyone can beat the pre reconned beyonder

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>