Movie Cave Troll & Movie Alien Queen vs Movie Thing & Movie Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No weapons who wins

MattDay
things could get a little messed up and chunks taken out of him if he's not careful with the queen, even the cave troll could wack him into the ground, i meen when the bullet bounced off his back, it chipped his rock skin, that means these two nasty creatures (if they dont turn on eachother) could mess things up while spiderman swings around saying, " thing be careful, i can't do much if your a bag of sand!"

golem370
But Thing also withstood the fall out of that building with Doom turned that car into a ball of metal and pulled that big fire engine up on the bridge and Spider-Man was able to stop that subway car.

MattDay
yeah, he hit a flat surface, then into a pool, so he got it easy from that fall, what if he landed on a sugar load of spikes, just for example, do you think he would just land on them or would they cause some damage to his hide? i think yes, much like the queens, tail, mandibles and claws... and the trolls hammer...?

lilnutta12
the troll breaks the aliens neck a bit and gets himself burnt to death from the acid blood.

then thing punches it onto its back spidey resuming its iron - stings it and cuts open its belly - thing throws a rock into its gut were the blood soaks up and dries out - the alien may kill 1 of the heroes but it dies of blood loss

golem370
It would be a hell of a fight

lilnutta12
true a hell of a fight

Arahan
Who is Cave troll?

hulkrulz
It would be a hell of a fight but spidey is too fast for the troll and alien queen. The ALien QUeen is the one to watch out for the most though. SHe is a tank if we are talkin about the AVP queen she withstood the bomb and wasn't even scratched. 1 hero would definately get messed up

Darth Martin
Spiderman dies by the Queen. no expression

Thanos_1971
laughing

outavodka
ither way the cave troll attacks the alien queen and melts away or spidey and thing finish it!

Ultraman Baltan
I think it'll be Spiderman and Thing, actually.

Jyppe
Alien queens are very strong and tough, their only downsides are their rather weak fighting skills and stupidity. (Often slowing down to torture their victims etc) A small queen was able to hold it's own against a loader, which is VERY strong. Now imagine a lot bigger queen (as seen in AvP)..

golem370
How about Spider-Man uses each Cartidge on one on legs and arms to keep Her busy until they take the Cave Troll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.