KMC Debate for cash!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hi ya folks,

i'm hoping someone around here might help me with some suggestions on how to go about organizing a forum debating tournament with both an entry fee and a cash prize.

what i would LIKE to do is somehow create a paypal (or if not paypal some other monetary holding/transferring online system) account that would be held by KMC. basically people in the vs forum (or whatever forum i choose to set a tournament up in) could forward a couple bucks into this account. the forwarded $ would not be accessible to either me or anyone until the tournament is over. upon completion of the event, the winner/winners would then have the cash prize forwarded to them.

has anyone ever heard of something like this or does anyone have any suggestions for how i could make something like this work? i'd love your input.

thanks kindly,
leo

ps--i've posted this thread and question in several different places. my apologies to whichever mods find the thread inappropriate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.