Double-Bladed Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
Darth Bandon, Bastila Shan, Zez-Kai Ell, Darth Maul, Asajj Ventress (using double-bladed lightsaber), and Darth Zannah

Vs.

Exar Kun

Round 1: Lightsabers Only
Round 2: Force Only
Round 3: Lightsaber + Force

There is a day's rest between each round.

kamikz
My bet is that Exar Kun loses badly in the first, probably gets overpowered by everyone in the second, and same in the third. I'm not a Kun expert though, it just seems the odds are against him.....

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Darth Bandon, Bastila Shan, Zez-Kai Ell, Darth Maul, Asajj Ventress (using double-bladed lightsaber), and Darth Zannah

Vs.

Exar Kun

Round 1: Lightsabers Only
Round 2: Force Only
Round 3: Lightsaber + Force

There is a day's rest between each round.

Considering the fact that a double bladed saber requires quite a bit of room to work with, and you have 5 combatants fighting alongside each other, I'd say they end up slaughtering themselves. I would say it comes down to Maul and Kun, and Kun slaughters him. Can't be too sure about a force battle. While Kun is superior to them all, I don't think he could use the force on all of them before being fried by lightning or Zannah's force crush.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Considering the fact that a double bladed saber requires quite a bit of room to work with, and you have 5 combatants fighting alongside each other, I'd say they end up slaughtering themselves. I would say it comes down to Maul and Kun, and Kun slaughters him. Can't be too sure about a force battle. While Kun is superior to them all, I don't think he could use the force on all of them before being fried by lightning or Zannah's force crush.

No way in Hell they're more likely to slaughter each other than Kun.

Kun loses all three.

Darth Sexy
No way in hell? Oh you're right, because they have ALL the room in the world right? Because 5 people fighting 1, all with double blades, are somehow going to kill Kun before killing themselves? He could be fighting 2 or 3 at best in which case he would die more times than not, but to say all 5 can engage him with 5 double blades, is ridiculous. One on one he would tool any of these.

jollyjim311
Assuming that Maul would accidentally slice through Bastillas head is kind of crazy. We can assume that none of the double bladed fighters would kill someone in their own numbers, because, they are all force sensitive, and aware of their surroundings. If Asajj and Maul attacked him, I doubt that either one would even go down soon, if at all. Then with someone like Bandon waiting to get in hits where he can and the others waiting for an opening, Kun won't live through the fight.

zephiel7
I don't know about everyone else, but for the second round I say he blasts them all to kingdom come.

Quinlan_Vos
There's been a change of plans. Asajjj the witch decides to defect to Exar Kun. And Darth Zannah has been killed

And the setting is the Naboo Palace where Maul and Qui-Gon, and Obi fought.

So it's Exar & Asajj vs. Bastila, Zez-Kai Ell, Maul, & Bandon!

Swirly Girl
Lightsabre battle: Kun + Asajj win.

Force Battle: Kun tools them all.

Both: As above.

darthsith19
^ Yup

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Assuming that Maul would accidentally slice through Bastillas head is kind of crazy. We can assume that none of the double bladed fighters would kill someone in their own numbers, because, they are all force sensitive, and aware of their surroundings. If Asajj and Maul attacked him, I doubt that either one would even go down soon, if at all. Then with someone like Bandon waiting to get in hits where he can and the others waiting for an opening, Kun won't live through the fight.

I agree with Swirly Girl, but youre still missing the point Jim. Whether they are force sensitive or not is irrelevant. You cannot have 4-5 comabatants all on the same team all using a double light saber, without accidentally slicing each other in half. They need room so at most Kun would have 2-3 people facing him at once, if that. Most likely 2 at a time, which Kun could handle. His most difficult combatant would be Maul.

kamikz
Kun handeling 3 masterful saber combatents at a time, how will he survive? Does he have some kind of superspeed? He can't parry three attacks at the same time, especially not when there are 3 powerful force users who are all masters of using lightsabers. Or can he...?

((The_Anomaly))
Kun loses all 3.

Advent
Even if you take away Asajj from Kun's side, in the Force battle Kun would kill all of them. He's the superior Force user by twenty thousand leagues.

Kun and Asajj wins all.

Captain REX
There IS a 'three combatants per team' rule, you know, when it pertains to Jedi characters. I will allow you to shave off three of the combatants, or I will close this thread...

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Captain REX
There IS a 'three combatants per team' rule, you know, when it pertains to Jedi characters. I will allow you to shave off three of the combatants, or I will close this thread...

Is that really necessary? It's not like this is a "z0mg! kun vs 3v3r7 21ngl3 Jedi!!!1111" Thread.

Quinlan_Vos
Fine,

Exar Kun

vs.

Maul, Bastila, and Asajj Ventress

Swirly Girl
Eh? Neither of them are going to blend well together. Kun'll dissect their attacks whilst they fumble around; trying not to cut each other up.

In the force? Kun WTFpwns them all into the dust.

jollyjim311
Amulet blast, I guess, would win Kun the day.

Advent
He doesn't necessarily even need the amulet blasts to take out those three in the Force.

Blue_Hefner
Kun takes all three.

Darth Volter
maul, bastila, and asajj beat Kun in all 3

lord griffin
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
I agree with Swirly Girl, but youre still missing the point Jim. Whether they are force sensitive or not is irrelevant. You cannot have 4-5 comabatants all on the same team all using a double light saber, without accidentally slicing each other in half. They need room so at most Kun would have 2-3 people facing him at once, if that. Most likely 2 at a time, which Kun could handle. His most difficult combatant would be Maul.

smokin' i differently agree with that, but don't you think that they would know that there is not enough room and so like 3 would fight then once one got tired, injured, or died then another one would step in. smokin'

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Volter
maul, bastila, and asajj beat Kun in all 3

And how exactly do three far inferior Force users beat Kun? Most of all in a Force battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.