Superman and Wonderwoman vs Flash and Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
who takes it?

I watch Pokemon
Flash and Spectre.

lilnutta12
flash drags WW into speed force then spectre disentigrates suoerman with a flick of his finger

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHat? the spectre can beat the three of them together. Flash needs to side with supers and ww and take them into the speed force for safety. And i doubt even that is off limits to the spetre.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by The-Judge
who takes it?

Mate, you do realise the POWER OF GOD is making one of the teams a bit lobbsided?

The-Judge
ok, it wasnt a good matchupbig grin

ManOf2morrow
Originally posted by The-Judge
who takes it?

Superman, singlehandedly. Then he makes passionate love to Wonder Woman.
Just kidding. Spectre could handle this by himself.

H. S. 6
laughing

Maybe we should give Supes and Wonderwoman Mufassa to even things up. laughing out loud

guy222
and the mods can close this

seems a certain sock is back

anyhoo spectre wins wish he return soon and dc doesn't **** on em make him a badass who isn't dissed at every turn

PillarofOsiris
I'm trying to figure out the dumbest thread I've seen in the last 2 days. "Juggernaut vs Galactus", "WBH vs Sundipped Superman", "Storm vs Thor", "WWH vs every X-men that's ever existed" or this one.

I think I'll go with this one. And that's saying a lot.

quanchi112
Spectre solos.

Q99
I'll point out that it took significant effort for team 1 to carry an unconscious Spectre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.