Midnighter Vs Captain America, Hawkeye & Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Why the hell not?

They all have their standard equipment.

They are all going for a kill

Fight takes place in the streets of New York

No outside help

lilnutta12
midnighter is good but not good enough
the iron fist punch could do some damage - caps shield does damage - and if hawkeye lands a perfect arrow in the head its over

Grimm22
Midnighter gets owned by the trio yes

Heck Cap and Iron Fist could probobly do this by themselves

Grimm22
By that I mean they could do it as a duo, not on their own no expression

Scoobless
I dunno... I've seen Midnighter do some pretty impressive things in fights

DigiMark007
Every time there's a fight like this, I always ask people how much about MN'er they've actually read. People are qucik to write him off, even though most have never picked up a WS comic. I know Scoob's read his stuff, but it's always rough overcoming the Marvel bias with regular posters.

But this is actually probably pretty fair.

I'd agree that the trio would probably take it more often than not, but if it was just 2 of them I'd give it to MN'er almost every time. I just think that, with 3 skilled opponents, especiallt 2 who have worked together a lot (Clint and Cap) that MN'er would eventually take some punishment, and wouldn't close the deal quick enough to win.

Trio 6/10.

Alfheim
Ive been looking at the Midnighter respect thread, hes no joke, but from what I can see I dont know enough to see wether he could beat all three.

Ive just been to wikpedia.....yeah 6/10 seems to be ok

B dot Rob
Midnighter wins 7/10. Cap's shield/Hawkeye's trick arrows are the biggest problems

xmarksthespot
I'd give Midnighter pretty even odds against the Trio. Numbers probably swings it slightly their way. But only very slightly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.