Silver Surfer vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Avengers

1 Cap
2 Ironman
3 Hercules
4 She-Hulk
5 Vision
6 Wonderman
7 Scarlet Witch

They all bum rush SS: WHO WINS?

Tshern
Unless Scarlet Witch pulls something really good out of her sleeve, the Avengers get stomped.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Tshern
Unless Scarlet Witch pulls something really good out of her sleeve, the Avengers get stomped.

co-signed for sure

Stupid Rookie
Yeah, maybe with prep they could come up with something good.

They go down!

UniOmni
Scarlett Witch is the biggest gun by far.
And Surfer, could probably remove her powers.
He takes this in a stomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer would do the same thing to scarlet witch that he could do to superman. Hell Green lantern even did the reverse. Alter her molecular structure so that she is simply not a mutant any more. remove the xgene. Green lantern actually gave himself the "meta gene" once.

Soleran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer would do the same thing to scarlet witch that he could do to superman. Hell Green lantern even did the reverse. Alter her molecular structure so that she is simply not a mutant any more. remove the xgene. Green lantern actually gave himself the "meta gene" once.

See its things like the fact Green Lantern gave himself the meta gene that bothers me, not that he can do it, I think that's cool. It bothers me that he doesn't just make himself into a "kryptonian" with Lantern powers and finish that debate between Lanterns and Supermansmile lol

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

But Superman's not a mutant.
Surfer probably could alter his genetics though, and with ease, if not for that pesky bioaura that serves so many purposes.

Let an angry Surfer come upon Superman after the first fight with DD. He'd heal him, but remove his ability to process sunlight. Leaving him normal by earth standards.

Soleran
Originally posted by UniOmni
But Superman's not a mutant.
Surfer probably could alter his genetics though, and with ease, if not for that pesky bioaura that serves so many purposes.

Let an angry Surfer come upon Superman after the first fight with DD. He'd heal him, but remove his ability to process sunlight. Leaving him normal by earth standards.

I didn't say he was, just that Green Lantern should still turn himself Kryptoniansmile

Oh no, not a SS vs Superman thread we have those already.

SS stomps the Avengers

endrict
why do people have SS fighting normal humans type charaters?

Omega-level
Put Thor or Sentry in this team if you want them to have a chance. Actually, put Thor AND Sentry, if you like.

xmarksthespot
He takes this in a stomp. Arguably she can do the same to him. He's never shown the multi/universal scale Power Retcon.

thedude1948
Scarlet Witch cant do anything to Surfer. She couldnt even completely mind-wipe Wolverine. Surfer takes this easily.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by thedude1948
Scarlet Witch cant do anything to Surfer. She couldnt even completely mind-wipe Wolverine. Surfer takes this easily. confused Wolverine's greatest desire was to have his memories restored. Dr Strange and Emma Frost managed to shield a small number of people's minds allowing them to maintain knowledge of the House of M. Wiping everyone's memories wasn't even an intention, just a byproduct.

Jean Grey is "just a mutant".

Jesse7
He takes this in a stomp.

....Do you truelly mean that? Have you read house of M? Do you know what the Chaos wave is and who generates it?

SS is not killing Wanda if she does not want to be killed, she has been physically killed before but she subconciously willed herself back to life and then erased the ones who killed her.

rotiart
Originally posted by Soleran
See its things like the fact Green Lantern gave himself the meta gene that bothers me, not that he can do it, I think that's cool. It bothers me that he doesn't just make himself into a "kryptonian" with Lantern powers and finish that debate between Lanterns and Supermansmile lol

He gave himself meta genes?!?!?

Most uber character... ever.

MightyEInherjar
Gotta say SS, 8/10 or 6/10 depending on Scarlet Witch's reaction.

Jesse7
I say Scarlet witch solo's SS if shes blood lusted 10/10, and by they OP the all are blood lusted (bum rushing SS), so Wanda for the win.

darthgoober
This fight all depends on which version of Scarlet Witch we're using, if it's her with hex powers, Surfer stomps them, if it's her as a reality warper, she could probably take him solo.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Jesse7
....Do you truelly mean that? Have you read house of M? Do you know what the Chaos wave is and who generates it?

SS is not killing Wanda if she does not want to be killed, she has been physically killed before but she subconciously willed herself back to life and then erased the ones who killed her.

Yeah, i mean that.
Wanda, iirc gets her reality warping from her probability mutantpowers right??

If he removes her Xgene, then she loses her powers. And thus her threat level becomes nonexistent.

rotiart
Originally posted by darthgoober
This fight all depends on which version of Scarlet Witch we're using, if it's her with hex powers, Surfer stomps them, if it's her as a reality warper, she could probably take him solo.

Agreed.

As a reality warper... surfer is remade as just norrin radd..

Pre... reality warper...

surfer deactivates the mutant gene in her. :P

Jesse7
Yeah, i mean that.
Wanda, iirc gets her reality warping from her probability mutantpowers right??

If he removes her Xgene, then she loses her powers. And thus her threat level becomes nonexistent.

Um, not true, Ill point out why, she gest her powers from probability? Not exactly (not really at all anymore), its more like chaos magic now. Also another reason by simply removing her X-gene wont work is because she has been killed physically several times now including an arrow through the head and that didnt stop her at all. Her powers go beyond physical meaning her entire body could be destroyed but all she has to do is subconciously or conciously think or will some thing to happen or be done and it does. Shes sort of like an omega, well by feats she far beyond any omega, in that she doesn't need a physical body to survive or use her powers.

Rols
I really dont know about that.. Surfer fights of reality warping powers here..
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/893/ssreal1pz5.th.jpg
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5637/ssvsmarduk5ut2.th.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9021/ssfightsoffrealcntrljd2.th.jpg

Question is whos stronger this girl or Scarlet Witch?

Jesse7
Originally posted by Rols
I really dont know about that.. Surfer fights of reality warping powers here..
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/893/ssreal1pz5.th.jpg
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5637/ssvsmarduk5ut2.th.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9021/ssfightsoffrealcntrljd2.th.jpg

Question is whos stronger this girl or Scarlet Witch?

Rols, have you seen what Wanda did when she created the Chaos wave from her powers? It affected all of marvel on a megaversal level, she is beyond that girl, even reaching the white hot room (or some thing about the white hot room was mentioned in conjunction with the chaos wave)

Rols
Not really quite familiar w/ Scarlet Witch.. I mean i did collect house of M but thats about as far i know about her..

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Rols, have you seen what Wanda did when she created the Chaos wave from her powers? It affected all of marvel on a megaversal level, she is beyond that girl, even reaching the white hot room (or some thing about the white hot room was mentioned in conjunction with the chaos wave) Shes not on that level anymore.

rotiart
Imagine if Surfer came to earth and "cleansed" the earth of all humans with divergent dna.....

Jesse7
Originally posted by bigbran
Shes not on that level anymore.

And where Bigbran has it been stated (and not by character speculation, I mean company stated or bold text'd narration as of the writter)that she is not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.