gog vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
FIGHT!

lilnutta12
YOU LOSE

lilnutta12
the opening and ending of a fight in tekken

lilnutta12
uhm i say super boy prime

leonidas
gog controls aspects of hypertime. he battled an ARMY of supermen and AT THE SAME TIME the 'ultimate' form of doomsday. and he did that for what, 100 years? and he only lost because HE had a chamge of heart.

yeah. gog wins.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
gog controls aspects of hypertime. he battled an ARMY of supermen and AT THE SAME TIME the 'ultimate' form of doomsday. and he did that for what, 100 years? and he only lost because HE had a chamge of heart.

yeah. gog wins.

100% yes

David_Richards
gog kills superman with one shot, Superboy prime doesnt even get close

Jesse7
Wasn't gogs main advantage his weapon against Supes which was imbuned with liquid kryptonite?

Mider999
his weapon could do transmute things i think it had some power from the GL, phantom stranger, shazam the wizard, DC zues i think thats it, he turned one supes into kryptonite didnt he but the kingdom come version was stronger, he was faster then the flash in that and stronger then the GL in that storyline who was the stonrgest GL alive and flash was like so fast he could be everywhere at once in his city maybe the world.

MJOILNIR
Gog schooled pretty much everybody. He takes this pretty much everytime.

jacobo0o
it will take gog a longer time to beat superboy prime but time is something that gog has

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.