omega showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
vulcan
phoenix
rachel
iceman
franklin richards
chamber
quentin quire
elixir
madelyne pryor

no mr.M

who wins this battle

Metalmanx
I would go with Franklin Richards. Blinks 'em out of existence.

David_Richards
Which Phoenix is it?

Jean Grey Phoenix would last pretty long.

Dark Phoenix, it would take all of the rest to beat. But she would go down if they teamed on her.

White Crown Phoenix destorys them.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by David_Richards
Which Phoenix is it?

Jean Grey Phoenix would last pretty long.

Dark Phoenix, it would take all of the rest to beat. But she would go down if they teamed on her.

White Crown Phoenix destorys them.

That's a good point. I guess I should've specified that I believe Franklin wins only if Phoenix is not an issue. But she is, so she wins.

lilnutta12
if franklin had complete control of his power he could beat her write

David_Richards
If shes in white crown mode her reality altering powers override his.

lilnutta12
no white crowns

complexbrother
Phoenix

Omega-level
Phoenix, you mean, the cosmic entity? If so, shouldn't be there. Anyway, i think that Franklin wins. But if Cable sans technovirus or Nate Grey was there, i think that they could beat him, or at least would have a chance.

thedude1948
Why no Mr. M? he would still lose. Psi-lord Franklin wins this.

Hyperstorm is the Top Omega though.
then after him Franklin Richards (Psi-lord version)
Then X-man.

xmarksthespot
As far as I know Franklin Richards is still powerless. Madelyn Pryor and Chamber aren't even Omegas. Nor is Rachel really.

Other than the Phoenix, Vulcan or Kid Omega would probably win.

Jesse7
I say Squirrel girl

thedude1948
if Iceman is an omega level mutant Rachel definitely is.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
As far as I know Franklin Richards is still powerless. Madelyn Pryor and Chamber aren't even Omegas. Actually, Chamber just might be. After his recent (terrible) transformation, he was said to be "potential Omega class"
1. http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4521/newexcalibur922yh9.jpg

Of course, he hasn't shown any power since, or for that matter even knows that he has powers, so it's stupid to use his current status in battles.

RisingStorm
Wow Omega Chamber should kick ass. I hope they won't me him a wuss like Iceman, it would be such a waste.

ExodusCloak
Does "Potential" Omega class mutant make him one though?

General Kon-El
there shouldn't even be the word potential in front of Omega though. Since omega already means having the potential of unlimited power.

David_Richards
Originally posted by thedude1948
Why no Mr. M? he would still lose. Psi-lord Franklin wins this.

Hyperstorm is the Top Omega though.
then after him Franklin Richards (Psi-lord version)
Then X-man.

I think thats why he didn't put Hyperstorm or White crown phoenix there. HE wants to keep this interesting.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Does "Potential" Omega class mutant make him one though? Not really, considering high level energy readings don't automatically make one an Omega mutant, and that's the only thing Pete Wisdom - who isn't an authority on mutation anyway - is using as a basis for the phrase "potential omega-class mutant".

Molecule man
this omega-level stuff sucks just think about it Iceman and Mr immortal What the f**k?

Sirius77
I say it would come down to Quentin Quire, Pheonix, and and Elixir would be the last to be killed by Quentin and Pheonix, although, if Elixir didn't rot Franklin's flesh to soon, then Franklin might replace him unless he altered his own brain chemistry to mimic all of their powers, which is possible for him with enough control of his powers.

FireIncarnate
I think it will boil down to Phoenix vs. Quire, and since Quire is so mentally unstable atm, well when he was last seen in Endsong he was not altogether there, Phoenix will take it.

Hnourable mention to Franklin Richards and Elixir though.

**FI**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.