Exodus vs. Manchester Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
Exodus from Bloodties vs. Manchester Black.

I really have no clue who wins this what do you think?

lilnutta12
i think manchester black 5.1/10

he probed around doomsdays mind and made him walk off and fight imperiex. in owaw - were DD killed steel and mongul

complexbrother
Very good match, exelent even. Exodus edges Black out in all around power. Magneto's acolite wins.

complexbrother
bump

David_Richards
Exodus takes this. So black can enter minds, exodus can put up resistance logn enough to tk blacks head off his shoulders.

invisiblewoman
exodus ftw

B dot Rob
Wasn't Manchester Black able to blow a big ass chunk out of the moon with his TK (hasn't read that Elite arc since it came out)?

Mider999
unknown how powerful is exodus compared to professor X and how strong is professor x compared to MM cause black rivals MM in power.

B dot Rob
Exodus at his bloodties level is quite a bit more powerful then X (TP wise) and could just leech Black's psionic prowess to get even more powerful :/.

Sixth_Winged
Exodus was at that moment, nearly uber. Not to mention he's psionic vampire so anything incoming might be possible to absorb.

Crease
Exodus was damn near low level her...he was pretty powerful. World domination powerful. For what I know of M. Black (10 or so books) Exodus takes this.

Rorschach
Bump.

superkronick92
I think Black takes this, he gave supes a stroke with tk, without breaking a sweat

TricksterPriest
Black was able to fight Supes directly with TK. But Exodus seems to be more experienced in the more esoteric methods of psionic combat.

Undecided. Leaning towards Exodus, mostly cause I don't know shit about Black.

superkronick92
Basically, black could do anything he wanted to, he gave supes a stroke by thinking about it, he said he could kill supes just by thinking about it

Senor Cage
Who wins?

Philosophía
Black.

TheHulkster
Bump

Senor Cage
I think Black has more impressive battle feats.

MrMind
black

Stoic
Why does M.Black win?

Stoic
I think Exodus is more powerful, and would be able to amp off of Black.

byrdgang21
Exxodus prob has more raw power but I feel MB is more skilled. I give edge to MB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.