Mass Predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Let's use all our psychic prowess to predict who shall be the next member on here to take a leave of absence. Either temporarly or indefinitly.

Add a reason for comic relief.

I predict Mr. Parker will leave, after fake pics of him with soiled underpants begin to circulate.

WickedTexasMomA
Hmm

TheKingofKINGS!
I'll go with Mr. Parker, after he goes to the extent of proving KMC is a conspiracy, and making a complete fool of himself.

Barker
Mr. Parker, because He'll die.

Scythe
Remember, there's a small limit, we don't want to upset anyone.

I'll make another one. KingofKINGS, after he realizes that no one likes his macoroni pictures. Hell, I would leave too if that were the case.

Barker
KingofKINGS will Die.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Scythe
Remember, there's a small limit, we don't want to upset anyone.

I'll make another one. KingofKINGS, after he realizes that no one likes his macoroni pictures. Hell, I would leave too if that were the case. Do I even want to know? sad

Scythe
Probably not. A mere thought process toward our propostrous attempt to be semi pleasable shall be enough to cause a chain reaction leading to immersed cases of mental retardation.

Ultraman Baltan
Either me or XYZ.

Devalion
Me! eek!.......Yeah right!

Scythe
I predict Devalion will leave, after she encounters me actually eating an infant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.