Lucifer Morningstar v.s. Classic Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
i think lucifer takes this one, what do you think?

lilnutta12
erases ion from the universe

mighty adam
......... never mind

galan7777777
Originally posted by lilnutta12
erases ion from the universe agreed

galan7777777
Originally posted by mighty adam
......... never mind ??

Thanos_THOTU
This... was probobly one of the biggest cumberstops ever...
... Exept for Squirel girl against Darkseid, SQ allways win = fact.

Lucifer is the 2nd most powerful being in DC of course he would execute Ion on place.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
This... was probobly one of the biggest cumberstops ever...
... Exept for Squirel girl against Darkseid, SQ allways win = fact.

Lucifer is the 2nd most powerful being in DC of course he would execute Ion on place. yeah, but SG....i just dont get her lol!

mighty adam
Originally posted by galan7777777
?? lucifer is way over ion head i hate lucifer but the man is too dam powerful to be beat by most if even heros

H. S. 6
Mr. Morning Star would come out the victor, certainly. euro

galan7777777
Originally posted by mighty adam
lucifer is way over ion head i hate lucifer but the man is too dam powerful to be beat by most if even heros y do u hate lucifer, have u read the books?

complexbrother
Ion becomes Moringstar's b*tch .

lilnutta12
morningstar has nothing on SG

SG makes him a pet

galan7777777
Originally posted by lilnutta12
morningstar has nothing on SG

SG makes him a pet WHAT!!! not you too laughing

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by galan7777777
yeah, but SG....i just dont get her lol! serously i don't get her either??? confused

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
serously i don't get her either??? confused
She's basicly the average mutant that somehow can take down beings like Dr. Doom with Squirrel's, even though he have metalskinn.
And she made so Thanos got arrested bu the NYPD, with a worse writer she could have done that to Galactus too.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/DrDoomSquirrels.gif

Juntai
She's basicly the average mutant that somehow can take down beings like Dr. Doom with Squirrel's, even though he have metalskinn.
And she made so Thanos got arrested bu the NYPD, with a worse writer she could have done that to Galactus too.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/DrDoomSquirrels.gif I think the one where she took down Thanos, and the other one where he was arrested by cops, was actually two different bad Thanos showings. The art was completely different in the scans.

Thanos_THOTU
Well it was 2 different issues, but with a bad writer she can overcome anything wink

galan7777777
Well it was 2 different issues, but with a bad writer she can overcome anything wink yeah, and that really sucks, but its true.... its like a bad marvel joke lol!

boriquaking55
Lucifer would easilly take this. He can't handle Squirrel Girl, however....

Ultimate Badassery

galan7777777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Lucifer would easilly take this. He can't handle Squirrel Girl, however....

Ultimate Badassery dont u hate saying that though> lol smile

thedude1948
Squirrel girl gets hated on alot, but she isnt any less ridiculous than Karate kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.