Conspiracy Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Which ones have you read? What are you're favourites?

i reccomend :

beyold a pale horse' by ' william cooper

also check out some books by david icke and Robert Anton Wilson

i am me i am free' is one of my favourites because it is simple to read and can open your eyes to a lot

reviews:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0952614758.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056509788_.jpg

amazon Reviewer:"akisayang"

My first time between the pages with David Icke. I choose this book with great caution. After all, David Icke has got and continues to get a lot of negative publicity. All of it, of course, is untrue. He is not "anti-semetic" (hence being financed by a jewish man), "reptilians" is not a "code-word" (and this really makes me laugh) for "jews". The reptilian thesis is quite inteligently laid out from what I have read of it in interviews and on his website. He is a person who cares passionatly about human-rights abuses. He has a clear understanding of Global economics. He is not by any stretch of the imagination part of the "New Age" movement, and he infact criticizes it as escapist and misguided. He cannot in any way be termed as religious, is quite critical of what he terms the "psychological fascism" of organized religion, yet will defend peoples right to beleive in what they want. He never even said the most misquoted line in media history, "i am the son of god". What he said was words to the effect of us, all people and living entities, being part of the greater consiouness that some people call god; in other words, equality. All in all, a very inteligent, insightful, couragous and ubeleivably misrepresented (in the mainstream media, by people who wish to do him harm, and people who have never read a word he has witten) person.

In this book you will find a very clear analysis of the banking sytem, a gut-wrenching discussion of MK-Ultra and Project Monarch with particular enfisis on survivor Cathy O'Brien, an analysis of the secret-societies networks, a little history lesson, some words about psychological mass mind control (the stuff we experiance every day), a mention of the modern slave trade, child abuse networks, and so on. This is a short little book, much shorter than the rest, and I suppose a nice little introduction to this whole area of research. Those who are adverse to the "reptilian" thesis might want to start here, since it gets little mention. There's also a nice little section that exposes the negative-publicity campaign instigated against him by a surprisingly tiny number of people.

Not a perfectly structured book, but well written with Icke's natural gift of communication. The only thing that might get in your way is either your conditioning, your lack of education or your prejudice.

And now I'm going to place an order for "...And the truth shall set you free." (becuase it always does).

Deano
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0929385225.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1115606623_.jpg
BEYOLD A PALE HORSE

Eye opening and well backed up with facts, 6 Jan 2002

Reviewer: [email protected]
The late Bill Cooper wrote a masterpiece of its time here,
exposing many truths which in the decade since have come to the fore.
It's sad he is no longer around to give advice to the millions who need a guy like hime on their side right now - honest caring and patriotic.
The truth will undoubtedly hit the majority of people in this world when it is too late.
Like when they realise the railcar isn't taking them to a safe haven away from the 'infected' city, but to a civilian concentration camp where if they stay alive will be enslaved.
Hard to take in but all so true when you read with an open mind.
We can stop this with LOVe, but who is really going to try?

Deano
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0952956713.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1108566102_.jpg
Theatre Earth: Who Pulls the Strings? - The Ultimate Conspiracy: v

Reviewer: Peter Carter (United Kingdom)

Excellent book, really opens your mind to to the facts about the world we live in if you think that everything is perfectly open and above board you suddenly realise maybe everything is not quite what it seems, you have to read it to believe it.

lord xyz
A conspiracy book is like an outside cubicle, it's dumb, a waste of money, and full of shit. no expression

Bicnarok
Originally posted by lord xyz
A conspiracy book is like an outside cubicle, it's dumb, a waste of money, and full of shit. no expression

Funny comment, even though I dont agree totally. laughing laughing

Deano
Originally posted by lord xyz

pretty much like a mainstream newspaper

amity75
Above Top Secret by Timothy Good. I bought it for my Grandfathers Christmas years ago and ended up keeping it for myself. No other book has had an impact like this on my life. It made me realise that the worlds governments aren't exactly our friends.

Mr Parker
I've read several dozen books on the Kennedy assassination and I understand why Oliver stone chose Crossfire,the plot that killed Kennedy by Jim Marrs as the main thesis for his movie because of all the books out there on the topic,I think its easily the best one because it has a tremendous amount of information in it and it totally shreds to pieces the official version and definitely proves that it was an inside job.Marrs latest book on 9-11-Crossfire is great as well.It also shreds to death the official version of the 9-11 commission report and proves an inside job was done as well.Marrs is an extremely intelligent guy,his work and research is amazing.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I've enjoyed reading Jon Ronson's books on conspiracies. Both 'Them' and 'The Men Who Stare At Goats' are fun, interesting reads.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Deano
pretty much like a mainstream newspaper Not all of it is lies y'know, it's just exagerated propoganda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.