Genis-Vell vs. Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
Genis-Vell at the very top of his game vs. Takion. Who wins?

lilnutta12
takion - or is this insane genis

if so genis in my opinion

B dot Rob
Yeah this is insane Genis (hence the at the top of his game).

rotiart
top of his game genis is insane genis...

genis takes it after a rough fight against the highfather's avatar.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How can he beat the strongest sky father in the history of comics? The living embodiment of the Source. Get real.

B dot Rob
You're overrating Takion/underrating Genis. It's pretty close, Takion might take it 6/10 if not for the fact that he's (as far as I can tell) actually mentally stable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B dot Rob
You're overrating Takion/underrating Genis. It's pretty close, Takion might take it 6/10 if not for the fact that he's (as far as I can tell) actually mentally stable.

I"m rating the fact that takions body will conduit highfather's soul if he gets in trouble. then he gains all of inzy's knowlege with all of his powers. In actuallity, EVEry single DC character that is above superman in power, all of the "cosmics' Get underated on these boards.

juggernaut66666
Takion beats his ass

Priest
genis has some crazy feats. he at his insane stat he was pretrayed way above skyfather.
genis wins

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
genis has some crazy feats. he at his insane stat he was pretrayed way above skyfather.
genis wins
no he doesn't since you know nothing about takion who is the new highfather who is way above odin

nvrbeenwthagirl
How can Genis hope to ever come someone who can control every single iota of energy, is a top tier matter manipulater, has cosmic and mystical blends of power, can seperate thier atoms and then reform them, and can control time at it's basic lvl? Takion also has cosmic senses. Genis is out done here i'm afraid.

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no he doesn't since you know nothing about takion who is the new highfather who is way above odin
can he Destroy a universe?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
can he Destroy a universe?
Destroy? It takes very little power these days to destroy a universe. how about making one. He has the unlimted power of the source.

juggernaut66666
Darkseid=highfather takion is the new highfather Ds can move solar systems with thoughts his power has no limits cause it is from the source which has no limits

B dot Rob
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How can Genis hope to ever come someone who can control every single iota of energy, is a top tier matter manipulater, has cosmic and mystical blends of power, can seperate thier atoms and then reform them, and can control time at it's basic lvl? Takion also has cosmic senses. Genis is out done here i'm afraid.

Everything you listed (minus mystical) applies to Genis.

B dot Rob
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid=highfather takion is the new highfather Ds can move solar systems with thoughts his power has no limits cause it is from the source which has no limits

Except for the S shield big grin

Rols
Genis destroyed and remade it.... The Universe I mean.. While Takion hasnt done such feat, im not saying he cant... tell we see him do it.. I say Genis wins this...

UniOmni
How can he beat the strongest sky father in the history of comics? The living embodiment of the Source. Get real.

Takion is not the strongest skyfather in the history of comics.
You happen to be confusing potential with showings.

Nothing he's done makes him the bestest skyfather ever.
And he has access to the Source, true.
But he isn't the full might of the source given sentience. Thats not the case.
He's the living embodiment of a piece of the source.
As Surfer is of the pc.
Thats why they're likened to one another so often.

Genis wins this based on showings.
But Takions potential far outstrips his.

Let Takion get some comparable showings before he gets the rank of best skyfather ever.

Jesse7
Originally posted by UniOmni
Takion is not the strongest skyfather in the history of comics.
You happen to be confusing potential with showings.

Nothing he's done makes him the bestest skyfather ever.
And he has access to the Source, true.
But he isn't the full might of the source given sentience. Thats not the case.
He's the living embodiment of a piece of the source.
As Surfer is of the pc.
Thats why they're likened to one another so often.

Genis wins this based on showings.
But Takions potential far outstrips his.

Let Takion get some comparable showings before he gets the rank of best skyfather ever.

Except SS isn't an avatar of the power cosmic, in the sense that he does not have full and unlimited access to all of the power cosmic in existence.

Takion is an avatar of the source, and does have full and unlimited access to the source.

rotiart

Takion is the embodient of the avatar of the Highfather... It is not the Highfather. Where are you getting that from?

UniOmni
Originally posted by Jesse7
Except SS isn't an avatar of the power cosmic, in the sense that he does not have full and unlimited access to all of the power cosmic in existence.

Takion is an avatar of the source, and does have full and unlimited access to the source.

That isn't the case.

Jesse7
Originally posted by rotiart
Takion is the embodient of the avatar of the Highfather... It is not the Highfather. Where are you getting that from?

I think he means the highfathers spirit is in him.

Jesse7
That isn't the case.

How so?

rotiart
How so?

Because if Takion had full access to the Source... he would be the Source... and thats just not possible... unless he IS the source...

reasonable isn't it?

Jesse7
Because if Takion had full access to the Source... he would be the Source... and thats just not possible... unless he IS the source...

reasonable isn't it?

He is the source, I think of it this way, Takion is 50% himself and 50% source, as he grows he becomes more source rather then non source, although technically everything is the source, but I mean directly in this case. Untill eventually he is the source purely an avatar of the source an agent if you will, as he grows his will becomes more and and more the sources will untill their is no difference, when his will is purely the sources he is the source simply put.

draxx_tOfU

reasonable isn't it?

very reasonable...

just because he has access to the Source doesnt mean he IS the Source...

rotiart
He is the source, I think of it this way, Takion is 50% himself and 50% source, as he grows he becomes more source rather then non source, although technically everything is the source, but I mean directly in this case. Untill eventually he is the source purely an avatar of the source an agent if you will, as he grows his will becomes more and and more the sources will untill their is no difference, when his will is purely the sources he is the source simply put.

OH hellllll no. Takion is an avatar of Highfather... and Highfather is not the source...

The way you're putting it, Highfather created his avatar to have more power than himself...

Jesse7
OH hellllll no. Takion is an avatar of Highfather... and Highfather is not the source...

The way you're putting it, Highfather created his avatar to have more power than himself...

Takion is an avatar....of not the highfather....but of the source and all the newgods!

nvrbeenwthagirl

He did create the avatar to be stronger than himself. it even says so in the first comic. High Father said, the creation will be more powerful than the creator.

UniOmni
Takion does have more growth potential than Izaya did.
But he isn't more powerful, going by feats.

And he isn't going to become the source.
The Source already exists.
It already has sentience.

He'll just have a better connection than others.
And IF Takion is so special, why was Darkseid able to create his equal with no effort?? Stayne for the unlearned.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And IF Takion is so special, why was Darkseid able to create his equal with no effort?? Stayne for the unlearned.

Um becuz darksied is the opposite of inzy. That is why.

Jesse7

wrong, DS did not "Create" his equal, the equal you speak of his Takions evil which already existed just needed to be brought out.

UniOmni
Takion has more growth potential than damn near anybody. But that doesn't win fights.
Genis has this, imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion has more growth potential than damn near anybody. But that doesn't win fights.
Genis has this, imo.

But what can Genis really do to Takion. Not much I'm afraid. Nothing at all. Takion would never run out of power, and he can control, energy, matter, and time, and he has cosmic senses that allow him to see the past, present, and future alll at once.

B dot Rob
Do you know anything about Genis?

juggernaut66666
Do you know anything about Genis?
laughing laughing laughing Ok Takion is ATLEAST odin level

B dot Rob
Takion isn't even Darkseid level wink

juggernaut66666
hello Darkseid = normalpower galactus>odin

B dot Rob
Are we talking about the same Darky that gets beat by Superman?

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing Ok Gotcha you don't know shit about Darkseid so im not wasting my time on you

B dot Rob
I know plenty about Darkseid, and I know Takion isn't even on his level so there's no way in hell he's on Odin's level.

juggernaut66666
ok first go to Darkseid respect thread and read

B dot Rob
Why?

juggernaut66666
Because of your posts you know nothing about him

B dot Rob
What in my posts suggests I know nothing about him, besides me saying I know plenty about him (because apparently that's the new I don't know anything about him)?

juggernaut66666
You think superman beating ds wasn't pis?
and supes has never beaten ds only his avatar

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know plenty about Darkseid, and I know Takion isn't even on his level so there's no way in hell he's on Odin's level.

Then obviosly you don't know about Darksied or Takion. Darksied is amany more times more powerful than Odin. And if Takion was so easily dispatched by Darksied, He wouldn't have created stayne. So um no, Ur just wrong. Takion is extremely powerful.

B dot Rob
It's not PIS considering Superman doesn't really have a limit to his powers and has a one up against Darky's best weapon. Oh and I do recall Superman beating down Darky in person I just can't remember the comic he did it in (but I have it somewhere).

And really what has Takion done to be regarded as powerful as you seem to think he is? I have the first few issues of his comic and he doesn't seem to strike me as the world beater you're making him out to be. And why do you consider Darky many times more powerful then Odin in this topic but apparently in another topic you made Darky needed help to take on him and Thanos?

juggernaut66666
It's not PIS considering Superman doesn't really have a limit to his powers and has a one up against Darky's best weapon. Oh and I do recall Superman beating down Darky in person I just can't remember the comic he did it in (but I have it somewhere).

And really what has Takion done to be regarded as powerful as you seem to think he is? I have the first few issues of his comic and he doesn't seem to strike me as the world beater you're making him out to be. And why do you consider Darky many times more powerful then Odin in this topic but apparently in another topic you made Darky needed help to take on him and Thanos?
laughing that was just an avatar even if supes is stronger ds can still take him out with reality or matter manipulation 1 the omega beam always effected supes it was only the qwaw stupidity that it didn't ds still can take him out by mindraping him or just creates kryptonite to weaken him

as i said go read the Darkesid respect thread

B dot Rob
You aren't saying anything about Darkseid that EVERYBODY doesn't already know and Supes has taken the real Darky I'm just trying to think of when.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Now this is just silly. First of all. Takion is mightier than Highfather. And Highfather was the equal of darkseid. High Father even said Takion was mightier than the creator(himself). 2ndly, Thanos is many times more powerful than Odin. These bad showings of Thanos against Odin dont' do the charcter justice. And it was a thread of teams. The thread of two bad guys making teams against each other has nothing to do with this thread. Stop grasping.

juggernaut66666
You aren't saying anything about Darkseid that EVERYBODY doesn't already know and Supes has taken the real Darky I'm just trying to think of when.
no he didn' take the real darkseid that was an avatar the real 1 has never been shown

B dot Rob
Now this is just silly. First of all. Takion is mightier than Highfather. And Highfather was the equal of darkseid. High Father even said Takion was mightier than the creator(himself). 2ndly, Thanos is many times more powerful than Odin. These bad showings of Thanos against Odin dont' do the charcter justice. And it was a thread of teams. The thread of two bad guys making teams against each other has nothing to do with this thread. Stop grasping.

Where is it said that Takion is mightier then Highfather? I need a scan of that.

Oh and rolling on floor laughing @ Thanos being more powerful then Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where is it said that Takion is mightier then Highfather? I need a scan of that.

Oh and rolling on floor laughing @ Thanos being more powerful then Odin.

Thanos is nothing to play with. If Thanos wanted to, he could beat Odin.

And in the very first Issue of Takion, High Father says, the creation will be more powerful than the creator.He Then searches for his creation and makes him.

B dot Rob
Thanos is nothing to play with. If Thanos wanted to, he could beat Odin.

And in the very first Issue of Takion, High Father says, the creation will be more powerful than the creator.He Then searches for his creation and makes him.

rolling on floor laughing @ #1. Yeah Thanos could beat Odin.............................with the Cosmic Cube/IG/HOTU/random DEM.

Oh and 2 sounds a lot like how Silver Surfer was made to eventually be strong enough to kill Galactus, do we now have to regard Silver Surfer as > Skyfather level?

nvrbeenwthagirl
rolling on floor laughing @ #1. Yeah Thanos could beat Odin.............................with the Cosmic Cube/IG/HOTU/random DEM.

Oh and 2 sounds a lot like how Silver Surfer was made to eventually be strong enough to kill Galactus, do we now have to regard Silver Surfer as > Skyfather level?

Silver Surfer was always sky father lvl by his feats. He Synthesized the Odin force and then SUPER CHARGED it to not only heal beta ray, but make him stronger. But I dont know if the surfer can kill galactus. I don't think galactus can be killed. Not without unmaking reality.

Soujaboy
Silver Surfer was always sky father lvl by his feats. He Synthesized the Odin force and then SUPER CHARGED it to not only heal beta ray, but make him stronger. But I dont know if the surfer can kill galactus. I don't think galactus can be killed. Not without unmaking reality.

What the f**k? SS feat have never been anywhere near skyfather lv. Saying SS is on skyfather lv due to feats, is like saying Thor and Superman are on skyfather lv.

xmarksthespot
This thread makes me chuckle. Perhaps even chortle.

B dot Rob
ninja

UniOmni
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
This thread makes me chuckle. Perhaps even chortle.

I know.
I like Takion. Powerful character, that has african american roots. Great potential.

But all this stuff about him being more powerful than Odin, is hogwash.

And Darkseid isn't more powerful than Odin. Thats not the case.

And the very fact that you said Thanos is much more powerful than Odin, tells me everything.

Genis wins on feats. The only thing to stand on. Hyperbole is just lipservice.

Sixth_Winged
This thread is getting stupid. With virtually no feats to back Takion up being greater, he is still getting votes.

-He is the avatar of the source.
-It doesn't really say anything in his book whether he can tap all of it and certainly Highftather and even Darkseid have far more prominent roles and feats than him.
-Anyone else considering narrative hyperbole here?

That's like saying Stayne who is equal to Takion can beat his maker Darkseid just because Takion is being hyped up here as > than highfather.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
This thread is getting stupid. With virtually no feats to back Takion up being greater, he is still getting votes.

-It doesn't really say anything in his book whether he can tap all of it and certainly Highftather and even Darkseid have far more prominent roles and feats than him.

That's like saying Stayne who is equal to Takion can beat his maker Darkseid just because Takion is being hyped up here as > than highfather.

Exactly!

nvrbeenwthagirl

narrative hyperbole is mostly where the classic beyonder gets his power. but you dont' see people discounting him so easily as you are trying to dismiss takion

UniOmni
narrative hyperbole is mostly where the classic beyonder gets his power. but you dont' see people discounting him so easily as you are trying to dismiss takion

Nah, the fact that the LT, who can create a universe on a whim, could do nothing to him is what solidifies his status.

Sixth_Winged

Have you even seen the comic where he appears? I suggest you do before further yammering about a comparison here. Certainly if Takion and Stayne's fight would've resulted in creating various universes(with life included), destroying some as well, etc that would've made the hyperbole comment null. But they don't have anything to that level or justifies other person's comment about their nature as opposed to the molecule man vs. pre-retcon beyonder's fight that did all the above that i said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah, the fact that the LT, who can create a universe on a whim, could do nothing to him is what solidifies his status.

Did he even try? Well the fact that inya highfather of the new gods, saids that takion is more powerful than creator is enough for me. and the fact that he beat captain atom, the flash, and green lantern all very easily without trying is testament to his power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Have you even seen the comic where he appears? I suggest you do before further yammering about a comparison here. Certainly if Takion and Stayne's fight would've resulted in creating various universes(with life included), destroying some as well, etc that would've made the hyperbole comment null. But they don't have anything to that level or justifies other person's comment about their nature as opposed to the molecule man vs. pre-retcon beyonder's fight that did all the above that i said.

Or maybe they just have better control over thier powers. but we are not comparing takion or stayne to the beyonder. we are comparing hyperbole. your mixing up what ever you got goign on in that little brain of urs up.

Sixth_Winged
Or maybe they just have better control over thier powers. but we are not comparing takion or stayne to the beyonder. we are comparing hyperbole. your mixing up what ever you got goign on in that little brain of urs up.

hahahaha...what? have you seen the takion mini. THEY WERE FRIGGIN NOOBS, how in the world could they have more control.

And just who was it who brought up the beyonder comparison with next to nothing proof he even read his appearance? As opposed to people who actually don't have any feats to place them at the level they being highly spoken of.

Jesse7

Supes has never beaten DS, all his defeats were retconned as of 2004 that they were all avatars, the true DS is galaxy in size via boom tube to be in his true form just as the rest of the new gods.

UniOmni
Supes has never beaten DS, all his defeats were retconned as of 2004 that they were all avatars, the true DS is galaxy in size via boom tube to be in his true form just as the rest of the new gods.

When were they retconned??

Before or after Darkseid got slammed into the Source Wall?

Or did Superman go through the trouble of jobbing out the Source wall, for an avatar in S/B recently?

Enyalus
After recent comments....bump.

Mindset
Genis turns his ******* inside out

vlaaad12345
And takion reforms himself.

leonheartmm
genis

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And takion reforms himself. Then Genis does it again.

Mrblonde
Genis stomps even if Takion is a skyfather(which he's not) Genis one shotted a giant supposed to be stronger than Odin

Naija boy
Genis-Vell

quanchi112
Genis stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.