kratos vs kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prince Marvin
who wins kratos has all his god powers.

Burning thought
i think its been done, Kain tools him

Prince Marvin
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think its been done, Kain tools him ha ha thats what u think krato will murder his ass. hell he got his god powers

Burning thought
....Kain will simply throw him around with his TK until Kratos gets dizzy and then after having his fun kain will simply send a reaver blast at him and kill him instantly

Prince Marvin
1. poisedons rage
2. medusa gaze
3.blade of artemis
4. zeus fury
5. blades of chaos
and rage of the gods to drive his swords

Prince Marvin
Originally posted by Burning thought
....Kain will simply throw him around with his TK until Kratos gets dizzy and then after having his fun kain will simply send a reaver blast at him and kill him instantly i know can kill cyclop and others of them ugly mutha****as on god of war kratos has been thrown around many of times by those beasts. any he use pandoras box. kain is a vampire right?

Burning thought
sorry he just wont get a chance, he is a slow dude, he isnt as speedy and Kain, he wont be able to fire any of his god powers without kain TKing him instantly

Generic Hero
Unless Kratos is a god for this battle, he loses badly. Kain by Soul Reaver is faster, stronger, has telekenisis, has an equally powerful weapon, far smarter, has far more spells than Kratos.

shin_remy
youre tupac pictures are annoying

Burning thought
indeed, i dont like them either, please quit it with them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.