Worst Serial killers of all time.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Who is the worst?

debbiejo
I always thought Dahmer was just too sick.

Rogue Jedi
i voted for Gacy. that movie about him creeped me out.

debbiejo
I never saw it, so I don't remember much about him.......though Dahmer ate his people......sick sick mind...

Rogue Jedi
jack the ripper has my vote for most mysterious.

Kryzula
I think that Dahmer is probably the biggest sicko on your list, but all of them are bad.

~ Kryzula

debbiejo
Did anyone ever ask him if people tastes like chicken??

Rogue Jedi
would you consider timothy mcveigh a serial killer?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
would you consider timothy mcveigh a serial killer? Not really, and since it wasn't televised I'm not sure I believe all what they said about him.

Rogue Jedi
what they said about him? that he bombed the oklahoma federal buildings?

Himo
If you're talking efficiency, Charles Whitman. If your talking mysterious, The Zodiac Killer and Jack the Ripper.

Rogue Jedi
good call on the zodiac killer. i forgot about that one.

tabby999
i notice mansons not on there. As for McVeigh, he was a mass murderer, not a serial killer. Really, there is no "worst," they're all terrible in different ways.

Rogue Jedi
mass murderer. sounds better for one mass killing.

tabby999
well it is the term for it so i suppose it would be wink Serial Killer is someone who kill multipul people over a period of time with the same method. A Mass Murderer is someone who kills a ton of people in one go.

Rogue Jedi
i know, i was just agreeing with you.

Strangelove
You forgot the Zodiac and the Boston Strangler

tabby999
i know, i was just agreeing with you.

i know, i was just making the definition for those who might not have known.

Rogue Jedi
well allrighty then.

BackFire
The Zodiac Killer. Was never caught, killed many many people in The Bay Area.

~Forever*Alone~
what about elizabeth? does no one think of elizabeth? she killed hundreds

Rogue Jedi
elizabeth hurley?

tabby999
what about australian serial killers, its not like America and England are the only countrys with the capacity to have them. Ivan Millat killed dozens of hitchhikers across Queensland, theres word that he killed many more than are known. We have Cookie from Perth who stalked and killed random people, a guy from Sydney who killed other men due to his confused sexuality, in Snowtoen South Australia they opened up a old bank vault and found barrels containing acid and the ramains of several people. Thats not counting people like Martin Bryant who alledgedly killed dozens of people in Port Auther, Julian Knight who shot up hoddle street in melbourne and killed many, and probably the most famous killer in Aus, Chopper, the countrys favourite standover man/killer of drug dealers.

snoochyboochies
chooper!! what a legend. He'd be on the good guy serial killer list!

WickedTexasMomA
what they said about him? that he bombed the oklahoma federal buildings? I was six blocks away that day. sad

Kryzula
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
what about elizabeth? does no one think of elizabeth? she killed hundreds
Oh yes... Elizabeth Bathory. She was one sadistic *****.

~ Kryzula

Nichole
Who is the worst?

Charles Manson should have been an option.

tabby999
Originally posted by snoochyboochies
chooper!! what a legend. He'd be on the good guy serial killer list!

i met him, really nice guy, some of the most amazing storys you'll ever hear

-Tired Hiker-
My dad, he never even killed anyone. erm

Victor Von Doom
Perhaps for purposes of completion someone could start the thread 'Best serial killers of all time'.

Alpha Centauri
Dahmer.

Man doesn't mess about.

-AC

jaden101
fred and rose west should get a mention...they did, after all, cement a girls head into the wall with a pipe sticking from her nose so she could breathe...and repeatadly raped her until she died...then chopped her to pieces and buried her in the garden along with their other victims

in total they were charged with 11 murders including their own children...and there are several unsolved cases which may have been attributed to them

and there's also harold shipman...who while boring still managed to kill an estimated 300 people

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by jaden101
fred and rose west should get a mention...they did, after all, cement a girls head into the wall with a pipe sticking from her nose so she could breathe...and repeatadly raped her until she died...then chopped her to pieces and buried her in the garden along with their other

Where did you hear that?

I'm not disputing it, I'm just curious. I read a book on them once and didn't hear mention of that.

jaden101
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Where did you hear that?

I'm not disputing it, I'm just curious. I read a book on them once and didn't hear mention of that.

in class...part of our crime scene module...although the lecturer does have the tendency to talk a load of shit alot of the time

Victor Von Doom
in class...part of our crime scene module...although the lecturer does have the tendency to talk a load of shit alot of the time

It could be true, I just never heard that. Sounds incredible though. In more than one sense.

Bardock42
fred and rose west should get a mention...they did, after all, cement a girls head into the wall with a pipe sticking from her nose so she could breathe...and repeatadly raped her until she died...then chopped her to pieces and buried her in the garden along with their other victims

Holy shit...that's a unenjoyable death if I ever heard one.

allofyousuckkk
bc australia serial killers suck (kidding)

since someone brought up the point of human flesh tasting like chicken, I have reason to believed that (if cooked correctly) people would taste really good. Especially thigh and breast. You may think I'm a weirdo...but still.

Does anyone know who that guy was who cut his parents up and froze them in the freezer?

Victor Von Doom
Hitler?

Inspectah Deck
Who is the worst?

i put them all in jail so it doesn't matter detective

jaden101
Hitler?

he only HAD-ONE-BALL

Quiero Mota
Teb Bundy and Richard Ramirez.

JOE NUNEZ
Adolph Hitler.

Rogue Jedi
hitler? that one is gonna raise questions here.

JOE NUNEZ
Well since questions are being raised, how about Fidel Castro.. Hes slaughtered many..

Rogue Jedi
some might say that they are soldiers. not me, but some might say that.

allofyousuckkk
The were just soldiers. Deranged ones who got to much power, but soldiers nonetheless.

By the way, Hitler's mom was going to have an abortion, but her doctor talked her out of it.

Also, I don't see why everyone is so anal about Dahmer. In my eyes, he made a mistake. Every freaked out at him because he was gay. Where is the justice people?

Rogue Jedi
i think that people freaked out because he ate his victims.

tabby999
Hitler?

nah he was a vegetarian. And Jaden i'm not sure about that Fred and Rose west thing either, with the pipe in the wall. I read a couple books on them and that was never mentioned. But yes, they were mentally challenged psychopaths, the fact fred thought "a girls first child should be her fathers" says it all

Rogue Jedi
ew.....

~Forever*Alone~
robert pickton!

he owned a pig farm nearby and raped and killed so many women, and he was just found out like last year!

its scary! my mom almost had to be a juror on his case....

KidRock
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Adolph Hitler.

Prophet Muhammed or Jesus.

kikass
So what about Sadam and his sons? They killed way more than any of them fools.

tabby999
well if your going to bring leaders of countrys in to be accountable how about Stalin, Pol Pot, Bush Sr. & Bush Jr, the prime minister of Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Kurdistan...the list goes on

kikass
Originally posted by tabby999
well if your going to bring leaders of countrys in to be accountable how about Stalin, Pol Pot, Bush Sr. & Bush Jr, the prime minister of Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Kurdistan...the list goes on

A few that I don't agree with but the right track none the less.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Who is the worst?

Is this like a 'they did a really bad job and got caught' worst, or a 'they did bad things' worst?

Sam Z
He isn't in the list but i still say that Chikatilo is the worst. He murdered 52 women and kids.

forumcrew
hitler? that one is gonna raise questions here.

id say leave mass genocide out of the conversation.

The Green River killer was pretty bad. Killed at least 47 women and many people think that # isnt even close to the real total.

lil bitchiness
Hmm, Zodiac Killer...

I know nothing about this? What were his killings all about? Did he kill 12 people or more? Less?

Someone sexplain.

dr. pookie
what about that guy who killed so many people, that he was able to open up his own resturant and make money. Little did his costumers know that they were dining on human flesh, even the mayor ate there before

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by tabby999
nah he was a vegetarian.

That was kind of...because you know how people always say things..

Never mind.

Eis
Originally posted by Nichole
Charles Manson should have been an option.
Well he didn't directly kill anyone though, and even if you mean his 'followers' I don't think they'd be in the same level as serial killers like Dahmer.

ladygrim
i would of said JTR but i dont think he's/was worst .. i think murders have got worse and disgusting since his era

Impediment
Dennis Rader/The BTK Strangler was pretty involved with his work and took his time.

debbiejo
Dahmer is winning..........People must be hungry!!

tabby999
That was kind of...because you know how people always say things..

Never mind.

ah why not believe it, let PETA keep their poster child for not eating meat and being crazy nutbags

Adam_PoE
Of those listed, Ted Bundy is the most egregious serial killer. His killings were the most brazen, he claimed the most victims, and he has the most disturbing modus operandi; he would torture his victim before brutally killing her, and then he would repeatedly have sex with her corpse.

FeceMan
Well, he's my hero now.

At least Dahmer drugged his victims.

Rogue Jedi
i cant believe son of sam has received no votes here.

FeceMan
i cant believe son of sam has received no votes here.
Why do you think he should be considered the worst?

Impediment
Nobody has mentioned Albert Fish (child murderer, cannibal), surprisingly.

From Wikipedia
Albert Fish was born as Hamilton Fish in Washington, D.C., to Randall Fish (1795-1875) of Kennebec, Maine and his wife, Ellen, of Ireland. Albert Fish later stated that his family had an extensive history of mental illness. He was the youngest of four, accompanying siblings Walter, Annie and Edwin. Randall Fish died in 1875 in Washington D.C. Albert claimed much later that his mother, unable to care for him, put him into an orphanage where he was ruthlessly whipped and beaten. He said that he was the only child who looked forward to the beatings. By 1890, Albert had arrived in New York City as a house painter. In 1898, he was married to Anna, nine years his junior, with whom he had six children: Albert, Anna, Gertrude, Eugene, John and Henry.

Fish, a painter, claimed to have drifted across the United States, murdering at least one person in each of the twenty-three states he had visited as well as various other victims along the way, although this claim is not supported by any of the known documents on his life. Doctors examining him for his later trial claimed that he was a sadomasochist, indulging in self-mutilation, driving needles into his body, mostly around his genitals. He said he tried sticking a needle in his scrotum but it was too painful, and there were needles in his pelvis that were permanently embedded. He would stuff cotton balls soaked with lighter fluid into his rectum and set fire to them. He is said to have consumed not only the flesh of his victims but also their urine, blood, and excrement. He attributed these tendencies to the abuse he suffered in childhood. He also claimed God sent him on "missions" to kill. His murders often involved slow torture. He would tie children up and whip them with a belt cut in half with nails sticking through to tenderize the flesh for cooking. Fish called his weapons "implements of hell."

"If only pain weren't so painful."- Albert Fish

Is this not a very sick twisted individual?

tabby999
it dosn't matter what you think of, how brutal, how f*cked up, how inhumane and disgusting, someones done it. Albert Fish is just another name in the list of people who have done disgusting, terrible things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.