Thanos vs. Darksied with some minions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos and Darksied that they are tired of being compared to each other and deside to bring along some Help in this fight. They each get to pick Champions to aid them in thier battle to wipe the other from existance.

Thanos chooses

Odin
Dr. Strange
Surtur

Darksied Chooses

Gog
Dr. Fate
Takion

Who beats the crap out of each other?

Priest
How strong is Takion? got a bio?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
How strong is Takion? got a bio?

He is the living connection to the source, and the Highfather of the New Gods. his body also serves as a living conduit for the spirit of highfather. His energy is only limited by the source, which has no limits. He can control every single energy wave out there. He can also control time on a sub quantum lvl. He also a master molecule matter manipulator. Having threw his atoms thru out the entire cosmos and then pulling them back together again. He can teleport and has Faster than light speed movement.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He is the living connection to the source, and the Highfather of the New Gods. his body also serves as a living conduit for the spirit of highfather. His energy is only limited by the source, which has no limits. He can control every single energy wave out there. He can also control time on a sub quantum lvl. He also a master molecule matter manipulator. Having threw his atoms thru out the entire cosmos and then pulling them back together again. He can teleport and has Faster than light speed movement.
He asked for a bio, not your view of him... (because those usually sucks)
There you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takion

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

You suck. Your arguments suck, your pals who protect you with pretty scans suck as well. Go suck each other.

Priest
thanx

Priest
from his bio he seems to be a high end herald hearld level.

juggernaut66666
he is skyfather level

Thanos_THOTU
This is an intresting battle though, but why would Odin who is more powerful than Thanos aid him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is an intresting battle though, but why would Odin who is more powerful than Thanos aid him?

For the same reason that villians team up. More power. And didnt' Thanos get an upgrade? Are we sure Odin is more powerful than Thanos?

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
he is skyfather level
hmm aight.. this match would be a bit mismatched if he wasent..

Thanos_1971
Interesting.

nvrbeenwthagirl

No Herald I know can has complete access to the unlimted power that is the source. No herald i know can control energy/matter/and Time with unlimited cosmic AND mystical might.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I honestly dont' even know which side to vote for. Each team is extremely powerful. Of course cuz i'm a fan boy, I gotta go with my DC. But this battle needs to be flushed out more before I make up my mind for real.

Thanos_THOTU
For the same reason that villians team up. More power. And didnt' Thanos get an upgrade? Are we sure Odin is more powerful than Thanos?
Can you describe the battle a litte more?
Like;
Is Thanos immortal here, does he have the reality gem?
Is Darkseid's Omega beam allowed?
Do Fate and Strange have access to all their gear?
Does Surtur have his sword ect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos and Darksied that they are tired of being compared to each other and deside to bring along some Help in this fight. They each get to pick Champions to aid them in thier battle to wipe the other from existance.

Thanos chooses

Odin
Dr. Strange
Surtur

Darksied Chooses

Gog
Dr. Fate
Takion

Who beats the crap out of each other?
Thanos is current with his upgrades(the most powerful he has been)
Odin is Odin.
Dr. Strange has access to his spells
Surtur has his twighlight Sword
Darksied has the Omega Effect and is in his best showings. GDS
Dr. Fate has access to his spells
Takion has the spirit of highfather Inzy living in him.
God is at his hieght when he could control time and use the quints power to make copies of himself and all.

juggernaut66666
dc has 2 normal galactus level guys they win

Thanos_THOTU
Current Thanos is immortal, he could be like the tank for the team (take all damage)

juggernaut66666
darkseid has easily killed new gods called forever people who were ALSO IMMORTAL

Thanos_THOTU
dc has 2 normal galactus level guys they win
I assume you don't mean Takion and Darkseid...

Thanos_THOTU
darkseid has easily killed new gods called forever people who were ALSO IMMORTAL
True...

Thanos_THOTU
Surtur's power is skyfather level as well, could he do it with his blade?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surtur's power is skyfather level as well, could he do it with his blade?

Surtur has the use of his blade. Tho I think Gog can match surtur's blade with his trident thing. It was killing superman like they were insects. They are a good match up for each other.

Thanos_THOTU
Darksied and Thanos would stalemate http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/TvsD2.html

If not Surtur and his sword is enough to take down Takion, then DC wins, if it is than Marvel wins.

Tron
You suck. Your arguments suck, your pals who protect you with pretty scans suck as well. Go suck each other.

How about we keep comments like this to ourselves?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Tron
Yeah he should but it is so true

juggernaut66666
Darksied and Thanos would stalemate http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/TvsD2.html

If not Surtur and his sword is enough to take down Takion, then DC wins, if it is than Marvel wins.
LOL it is bullshit Darkseid beats thanos any day takion is highfather who is equal to darkseid so he beats surtur

Thanos_THOTU
LOL it is bullshit Darkseid beats thanos any day takion is highfather who is equal to darkseid so he beats surtur
Could you actually prove that Darkseid's above Thanos?
As I see it it's basicly Marvel's version of Darkseid.

Thanos_THOTU
Yeah he should but it is so true
No, that's your and his oppinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tron
Please read what was said to me to warrant such a response.

juggernaut66666
yeah because marvel ripped of Ds and named it as thanos
1.Darkseid has badly damaged the antimoniter thanos would never beable to even scratch it
2.he has hurt the spectre
3.he moves solar systems with only thoughts
4.he easily beats skyfather level guys like pre crisis supes thanos has never ever beaten a sky father
5.his power comes from the source which is limitless
6.he handled pre crisis jla in seconds

Juntai
Darkseid vs an army of old gods?
http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9d5ea75jpgorig6dw.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
1.Darkseid has badly damaged the antimoniter thanos would never beable to even scratch it
4.he easily beats skyfather level guys like pre crisis supes thanos has never ever beaten a sky father

Let's not forget that the spectre couldn't kill Darksied because Darksied is essential to the essence of the universe. He is as powerful as Galactus. Or at least as unkillable.

juggernaut66666
Let's not forget that the spectre couldn't kill Darksied because Darksied is essential to the essence of the universe. He is as powerful as Galactus. Or at least as unkillable.
Yep cause he is important to the source which is a higher level power then Spectre

Thanos_THOTU
Please read what was said to me to warrant such a response.

The only thing slight hostile here is: Because they usually sucks.
I didnt say that you sucked just that your oppionen usually did.

And he asked for a bio.

Juntai
Darkseid is far beyond Asgards ability to defend, as he has destroyed countless pantheons of gods before it. Darkseid's amarda has been built from the patrons of planets who's gods were destroyed.

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa66603fjpgorig7hq.jpg

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid is far beyond Asgards ability to defend, as he has destroyed countless pantheons of gods before it. Darkseid's amarda has been built from the patrons of planets who's gods were destroyed.

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa66603fjpgorig7hq.jpg
Guess they win than.
However if Thanos got a little prep time evil face

nvrbeenwthagirl
Guess they win than.
However if Thanos got a little prep time evil face

By no means does marvel team go down easily. But even I didn't know darksied had killed so many God's before. ANd even killed an Old God. I would have put someone higher up on the food chain on Marvel's side. Like Tyrant or something.

Juntai
Yep cause he is important to the source which is a higher level power then Spectre This is why Darkseid was not destroyed completely by Spectre. He's too important to reality. It will collapse without his presence.

Reality being wiped.
http://img463.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legion29022fc.jpg
http://img494.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legion29032ls.jpg
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legion29105ko.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legion29134ft.jpg

The confirmation that it's because of him.
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legion29079yu.jpg

rotiart

Its true... You've never been with a girl...

Lord Urizen
Ahahahhahahhaha Darksied needs minions hahahhahahhaa

rotiart
Eternity level Galactus>Darkseid > Thanos
Darkseid Avatar < Thanos

If the fight said minions of Thanos vs minions of Darkseid... Thanos wins..
However Darkseid tips the favor to his team.. so DC wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by rotiart
Darkseid Avatar < Thanos

LOL You don't know shit about Darkseid

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Darkseid Avatar < Thanos

Darksied has an entire pantheon of God's under him. He also has the para demons, each in thier boom tubed self nearly as strong as Superman. WIth high tech weaponry to rival any tech. He can also take the substance of the ground and make it come alive. He did it to galactus and actually made him Stumble.

juggernaut66666
Darksied has an entire pantheon of God's under him. He also has the para demons, each in thier boom tubed self nearly as strong as Superman. WIth high tech weaponry to rival any tech. He can also take the substance of the ground and make it come alive. He did it to galactus and actually made him Stumble.
that crossover doesn't count since it is not canon

nvrbeenwthagirl
that crossover doesn't count since it is not canon

That's not really the point. The point is that darksied has all of those abilities and minions that I mentioned.

Ultraman Baltan
I'll say Team Darkseid. Darkseid is a more powerful version of Thanos, pretty much. I can't find it, but I once saw an issue where Darkseid split a planet in two by stomping on it. I also remember reading about how he destroyed numerous civilizations by hitting a planet with the Omega Effect. Thanos is as powerful as they come, but Darkseid is a little bit above that. As far as the teams go: Darkseid's crew wins.

the Darkone
Thanos recieve another upgrade by death during Avengers: Celestail Quest, in which he took down thier son Rot who even Enternity and Death couldn't defeat, Thanos unleashed his power, so powerful the universe screamed in pain and top abstracts like LT took notice how powerful Thanos had become, and this event took place after Thanos vs Tyrant and IG.

Dr. Strange alone could beat gog alone by freezing in time, or send him to the crossroads, where he sent the Hulk, Dr. can call upon the power of Agamatto himself and kick the sh** out of Darkseid, Agamatto stalemated Galactus in battle and Agamatto wasn't going all out. Odin alone could aborb the Asgard universe lifeforce and become as powerful as Galactus if he choose too, don't sleep on Odin or Dr. Strange.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos recieve another upgrade by death during Avengers: Celestail Quest, in which he took down thier son Rot who even Enternity and Death couldn't defeat, Thanos unleashed his power, so powerful the universe screamed in pain and top abstracts like LT took notice how powerful Thanos had become, and this event took place after Thanos vs Tyrant and IG.

Dr. Strange alone could beat gog alone by freezing in time, or send him to the crossroads, where he sent the Hulk, Dr. can call upon the power of Agamatto himself and kick the sh** out of Darkseid, Agamatto stalemated Galactus in battle and Agamatto wasn't going all out. Odin alone could aborb the Asgard universe lifeforce and become as powerful as Galactus if he choose too, don't sleep on Odin or Dr. Strange.
erm You are wrong

the Darkone
erm You are wrong

uh no.

juggernaut66666
uh no.
oh yes

the Darkone
Strange alone can call upon the power of Eternity, if Eternity allows it's over,and the same with Takion call upon the power of the soucre. I rather see Highfather battle Odin then Takion too me sucks.

juggernaut66666
highfather vs odin? big grin Odin gets stomped

the Darkone
FP Galactus=Enterity> Odin with Asgard universe life force> FP Darkseid=Hungrey Galactus> Full potentail Thanos... for now.

juggernaut66666
FP Galactus=Enterity> FP Darkseid=Hungrey Galactus> Full potentail Thanos... for now.
everyone knows that

the Darkone
uh no. Odin with his own powers (odinforce) vs Highfather with his own without the source, Highfather would get murder, Highfather is like Marvel Odin, it could very well be a stalemate between the two.

boriquaking55
I give Marvel the advantage only because you gave Surtur the Twilight - that tips the scales. So yes, Darkseid and Takion can hold their own against Thanos and Odin - but DC doesn't really have an awnser for Surtur (Im not really sure I've seen enough of current ION to know his pwr-lvl)

juggernaut66666
no highfather = darkseid >>>>>>odin
besides if we are talking things like fp galactus=eternity then the real darkseid is unbeatable end of the game

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I give Marvel the advantage only because you gave Surtur the Twilight - that tips the scales. So yes, Darkseid and Takion can hold their own against Thanos and Odin - but DC doesn't really have an awnser for Surtur (Im not really sure I've seen enough of current ION to know his pwr-lvl)

Gog is the answer. Look up his powers and what he is capable of. He got his powers from 5 of the most power beings in the universe.

juggernaut66666
Gog is the answer. Look up his powers and what he is capable of. He got his powers from 5 of the most power beings in the universe.
i gice up we can talk our asses out they will think marvel wins but marvel loses

boriquaking55

Your an admitted fanboy and no DS+HF are not >>>>> Odin+Thanos.

GOG?!!! are u serious?!!! Surtur would wipe his @$$ with Gog and yea I know Gog is a badman and all

juggernaut66666
Your an admitted fanboy and no DS+HF are not >>>>> Odin+Thanos.

GOG?!!! are u serious?!!! Surtur would wipe his @$$ with Gog and yea I know Gog is a badman and all
LOOOOOOOOL you know shit about darkseid and highfather ds alone can beat thanos and odin

boriquaking55
LOOOOOOOOL you know shit about darkseid and highfather ds alone can beat thanos and odin

Dude how the heck would you know what I know about DS and HF - now you just sound ignorant. I'm saying theyre equivalents - your just spouting off fanboy rants. I say prove them with scans

juggernaut66666

boriquaking55
Yet he gets tooled by Post Crisis Supes - and I'm just waiting for the avatar excuses to come flying in.

DS is inconsistent as all hell - and recently he has not been impressive.

FYI, Thanos beat Maker who is above skyfather too so nobody can use that argument.

PreCrisis feats are pretty poor evidence because - well, the writing was ludicrous.

The Source wouldn't affect KMC battles - sorry DS doesn't get homefield.

Even SS has created BlackHoles that swallowed Solar Systems on-panel. Odin has destroyed Galaxies on-panel - moving a system is meaningless.

The Antimonitor feat was PIS...period

juggernaut66666
no expression Go read Darkseid resopect thread then come back

the Darkone
Odin had battled Hela w/ power of Infinity.
Thanos destroyed a being who couldn't be stop by Death or Eternity
Odin defeated agents of Death, Hela and Seth.
Odin battled Seth a death God, caused shock waves threw out the multi universe.
Odin destroyed a Galaxy more than once.
Odin killed a whole race of beings which numbered in the billions with one shot, same race that formed Mangog.
Thanos defeating a cube, the same cube being that holds the Beyonder at bay.

boriquaking55
no expression Go read Darkseid resopect thread then come back

I've probably read that more that you have, quit trying to sound smart. I'm certainly aware of the feats. Now quit ignoring the feats of Odin and Thanos. Wait, who has destroyed his universe several times now?

boriquaking55
Odin had battled Hela w/ power of Infinity.
Thanos destroyed a being who couldn't be stop by Death or Eternity
Odin defeated agents of Death, Hela and Seth.
Odin battled Seth a death God, caused shock waves threw out the multi universe.
Odin destroyed a Galaxy
Odin killed a whole race of beings which numbered in the billions with one shot, same race that formed Mangog.
Thanos defeating a cube, the same cube being that holds the Beyonder at bay.

And the DC fanboys will still ***** about IG/HOTU/anything Thanos has as a plot device, and then turn around and talk about Omega Effects/ALE/The Source. Oh please, slow your roll while your already behind before you put yourself further back.

the Darkone
I've probably read that more that you have, quit trying to sound smart. I'm certainly aware of the feats. Now quit ignoring the feats of Odin and Thanos. Wait, who has destroyed his universe several times now?

exactly, Asgard universe is the same size as earths universe.

juggernaut66666
ds has hurt the spectre who is comparable to lt
ds badly damaged antimoniter who is a multiversal threat way above galactus
ds has defeated hundreds of gods with ease
ds has bean feared by the panthenon of gods
ds teleports and moves solar systems with simple thoughts
ds has beaten pre cresis jla in seconds (most of them at skyfather level)
ds has thefeated the legion of superheroes in sconds
ds handled dr fate with 1 shot etcetcetc

juggernaut66666
i know a bitmore about ds then you since i have all his appearances so stop being smarter

boriquaking55
i know a bitmore about ds then you since i have all his appearances so stop being smarter

Nice syntax and grammar btw. I've been owned

juggernaut66666
Nice syntax and grammar btw. I've been owned
this is not about grammar since im hungarian i have grammar mistakes still doesn't change the the fact of your knowledge about the character

boriquaking55
ds has hurt the spectre who is comparable to lt
ds badly damaged antimoniter who is a multiversal threat way above galactus
ds has defeated hundreds of gods with ease
ds has bean feared by the panthenon of gods
ds teleports and moves solar systems with simple thoughts
ds has beaten pre cresis jla in seconds (most of them at skyfather level)
ds has thefeated the legion of superheroes in sconds
ds handled dr fate with 1 shot etcetcetc

Let's keep things civil....

Spectre didn't have the support of the Presence, did he? Still PIS in most people's opinion.

The Antimonitor being affected was still horrible PIS. That shouldn't have happened. Let's face a lot of the events of the Crisis were pretty stupid

DS has defeated many gods - but it's not a good feat to use since the term "God" is loose in DC. We're not sure how powerful these so-called "gods" were.

Did you even acknowledge the fact that Surtur and Odin have destroyed entire galaxies with ease on panel battling? I'm sure they would have no trouble matching smaller feats like moving star systems.

The JLA showings were awesome but those were long ago and he's had way more bad ones recently that override those.

EDIT: Keep in mind I'm not saying Thanos/Odin would stomp DS/Takion etc... I consider them nigh-equivalents. I have yet to see sufficient proof of otherwise

the Darkone
because their isn't, DS defeating other Gods dosen't mean sh**. Not all race of Gods are equal to each other, unlike marvel gods are pretty equal in power and might. Odin feats consider by almost majority is >>>> then PC Darkseid, Odin killed a whole race of beings then brought them back later on in the story.

boriquaking55
because their isn't, DS defeating other Gods dosen't mean sh**. Not all race of Gods are equal to each other, unlike marvel gods are pretty equal in power and might. Odin feats consider by almost majority is >>>> then PC Darkseid, Odin killed a whole race of beings then brought them back later on in the story.

Odin and Surtur needs their own respect threads - they're too damn badass to be gettin' downplayed like they have been lately.

the Darkone
Because people are Dc fanboys and ignorant. I read marvel and Dc, Odin has been smacking agents of Death and Demon Lords for over 40 years now.

Juntai
Let's keep things civil....

Spectre didn't have the support of the Presence, did he? Still PIS in most people's opinion. What do you mean? Explain, and I'll enlighten you.

Lets face it, Crisis was one of the biggest/best company-wide events ever. Anti Monitor had just absorbed the power of a universe, and was on the recieving end of "utter devistation", don't play down Darkseids feats.

Pantheons of Gods. Even Odin and Asgard were scared of Darkseid. We're not talking about Godlike beings being coined as Gods, we're talking literal gods. Planets were destroyed in his battles against them. He then would add their power to his own.

So you're trying to throw out Darkseid feats in this very post, then forcefeed us this? Most people know what Odin's done, and don't take away from him.

Oh really? Which one? His only losses are to Orion and Superman, and both instances are because he shot himself with the Omega Beams. His first acknowledged loss in DC happened in October of 2000 issue of Orion.

Sure seems like it.

Superherovandal
And the DC fanboys will still ***** about IG/HOTU/anything Thanos has as a plot device, and then turn around and talk about Omega Effects/ALE/The Source. Oh please, slow your roll while your already behind before you put yourself further back.
Seriously The IG and HOTU are not part of Thanos normal powers. but the OE and OB are. wink can u tell me when without the IG or HOTU or any other item not normal to his arsenal he has defeated abstracts?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Seriously The IG and HOTU are not part of Thanos normal powers. but the OE and OB are. wink can u tell me when without the IG or HOTU or any other item not normal to his arsenal he has defeated abstracts?

The hunger/Rot

In-betweener (PIS since IB didn't have his full power but not any worse than Antimonitor getting hurt by DS - neither should have occurred)

boriquaking55
Explain just how Spectre was able to be affected by Shazam's assault. I'm willing to bet it's not even logical (blame the writer if thats the case)

Im definitely not downplaying the Crisis - just saying the DS feat didn't really fit with what else happened. I mean, even Spectre struggled with AM, why is DS even hurting him ?(OE or not)

DC pantheons never have had the feats guys like Odin have. They're not an accurate comparison. A few planets being destroyed doesn't compare to the epic feats that Odin and Surtur have in their battles. Just going by the on-panel showings of Odin.

Hmmm...tell me this, if he's so powerful - why does he even have to rely on a plot-device (OB) to take care of herald-level beings. I know Supes has the jobber aura but if DS is as great as people pump him up to be - why is he reliant on a plot device to win most of his fights. That's all OB really is too. I'm not saying DS sucks, actually he's one of my favorites. But for once, please, depict him properly fighting like a man.

Superherovandal
Explain just how Spectre was able to be affected by Shazam's assault. I'm willing to bet it's not even logical (blame the writer if thats the case)

Im definitely not downplaying the Crisis - just saying the DS feat didn't really fit with what else happened. I mean, even Spectre struggled with AM, why is DS even hurting him ?(OE or not)

DC pantheons never have had the feats guys like Odin have. They're not an accurate comparison. A few planets being destroyed doesn't compare to the epic feats that Odin and Surtur have in their battles. Just going by the on-panel showings of Odin.

Hmmm...tell me this, if he's so powerful - why does he even have to rely on a plot-device (OB) to take care of herald-level beings. I know Supes has the jobber aura but if DS is as great as people pump him up to be - why is he reliant on a plot device to win most of his fights. That's all OB really is too. I'm not saying DS sucks, actually he's one of my favorites. But for once, please, depict him properly fighting like a man.

Seriously the OBs are his power not some plot device like the IG or HOTI.they are tied to his power. Thats like saying that why does SS need the Power Cosmic to defeat hulk. IT IS HIS POWER. HE USES IT JUST AS GALACTUS USES THE POWER COSMIC. GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD. not to be mean i'm just doing that so u'll see it. and ANti monitor was severely weakened by Spectre when DS defeated him. So he wasn't at full power. okay?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Seriously the OBs are his power not some plot device like the IG or HOTI.they are tied to his power. Thats like saying that why does SS need the Power Cosmic to defeat hulk. IT IS HIS POWER. HE USES IT JUST AS GALACTUS USES THE POWER COSMIC. GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD. not to be mean i'm just doing that so u'll see it. and ANti monitor was severely weakened by Spectre when DS defeated him. So he wasn't at full power. okay?

I see that - the Power Cosmic is just as bad afterall. What DC writers have to do is start making Darkseid less dependant on his OB all the time - lets see him whoop some JLA ass without the Omega effect. However, I expect more jobbage in the mean time.

Superherovandal
thanos uses power cosmic too u know. and Odin has the Odin force. if you put it that why all of them have PIS don't they.

juggernaut66666
I see that - the Power Cosmic is just as bad afterall. What DC writers have to do is start making Darkseid less dependant on his OB all the time - lets see him whoop some JLA ass without the Omega effect. However, I expect more jobbage in the mean time.
haha darkseid whooped the precrisis JLa in seconds with a hologram

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.