War/Leadership: conscequences and solutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
War is disagreement to solve a mutual situation...Leadership is the current enlightenment but can also be fatal by embracing the population which consider these leaders superior and capable human beings...which they're not, even with their best intentions...it is a deperate move in history...the elections. Where could all this lead? At least we do have a warning that we prefer to ignore regardless of the facts...we have seen failure in big scales. Running away never solve things but helps the crisis expand larger. The more aware we become the wiser and this should apply immediately before it's too late. Is it a mass conflict or between global leadership? Why not confront it as leadership matter in some kind of special contest instead of creating mass destruction...the true civilized way. They are not our fathers or have the right to rule and decide or fate...not 1 in exception but all in charge. Centuries have passed and nothing have changed since kings and rulers of land.

redcaped
consequences (correction)

redcaped
I swear my misspelling error wasn't intentional...we need the feature added to new topics. I believe in God & Devil faithfully...not in religion. My point in all of this is the influence of evil over the governments of the world with the purpose of creating chaos and confusion leading our auto destruction. That is our present situation and denial to accept the fact. Remember, they exist before we did...not aliens and such which is perfect deceive.

Bardock42
You'll find that weird now and probably feel really stupid, but you can actually edit the thread title just like everything else in your post.

redcaped
I prove to be human...I can make mistakes and I'm sorry I didn't know that and still don't know how to edit my posts. Therefore, my subject makes sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.