Pre Crisis Superman runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
1)Hulk
2)Silver Surfer
3)Thanos
4)Odin
5)Rune King Thor
6)Impossible Man
7)Asgardian Destroyer
8)Uatu
9)Exitar
10)Full powered Galactus

Jesse7
I say at his best showings, without his low showings as when he was captured by lex luthor and then because of a group of kids with twinkies he escaped, then I say he clears it.

I watch Pokemon
He stops at 6, 7 at best.

Darth_Erebus
I say he stops at 4. Magic, magic, magic.

Priest
he's done at 4

Omega-level
I don't think Uatu should be higher than Odin. Anyway, he stops at 4, for sure.

bigbran

thedude1948
He gets to 2 then dies.

Thanos_1971

boriquaking55
Odin

Actually depending on what happens Thanos might get him too.

Why the heck is Impossible man so low? - he's not uber he's just a glorified changeling!

galan7777777
as strong as supers was, i dont think he'd make it past #4, magic would win this one

ManOf2morrow
Hulk, no problem - let the Hulk punch futilely and then toss the Hulk into outerspace where he just floats until he fianally passes out and gets teleported to the Watchtower as he reverts back to Banner's form.

Surfer, (Pre Crisis Superman now!), Speedblitz of planet shattering punches, Surfer is down for the count...not dead but definately out of the fight.

Thanos, this battle destroys Neptune and most of Uranus, Supes emerges victorious but bloodied and bruised, possibly near death. Thanos will have a nasty headache the next day.

Odin, the Allfather slays him fairly quickly with a spell of slaying after a short hand to Gungnir battle, adds him to his Einherjar contingent awaiting Ragnarok in Valhalla.

darthgoober
I say he stops at 2 since PC Supes was REALLY vulnerable to redsun radiation and K-nite.

hulkrulz
Well depends which Hulk it is. If its prof. he definately wins, current Savage Hulk with full rage could lose fairly quickly. otherwise he stops at 3.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Jesse7
I say at his best showings, without his low showings as when he was captured by lex luthor and then because of a group of kids with twinkies he escaped, then I say he clears it.
Now you no idea how terrible Eternity (refering to full powered Galactus) can be now do you...?

D-Block

The Dark Cloud
Bump

quanchi112
Stops at 2.

Tha C-Master
Really? How would he win?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Really? How would he win? Red solar radiation.

Black bolt z
LOL at anyone saying he stops at 2.

Stops at 4 but tramples his way there.

ares834
Stops at 4.

Sirius77
Tramples through, but stops decisively at 4.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Stops at 4 but tramples his way there. Why ?

ares834
Because he sneezes away 1-3.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Because he sneezes away 1-3. Scans ?

ares834
Here you go. wink

shokosugi
Clears it.

Colossus-Big C
at his highest showings he clears it

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Here you go. wink What I thought this is out of character for him to do so he goes to a dead universe where he won't kill anyone. he won't ever use this tactic. Gotcha. Thanks for the scan. smile

The Dark Cloud
LOL at anyone who says he clears it. Odin and everyone above him kill Supes easily

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
What I thought this is out of character for him to do so he goes to a dead universe where he won't kill anyone. he won't ever use this tactic. Gotcha. Thanks for the scan. smile

Do you know what's more impressive, is the fact he left, and was able to find a dead Solar System.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Do you know what's more impressive, is the fact he left, and was able to find a dead Solar System. It's impressive but this kinda stuff was just too silly and I just wanted to prove this isn't a valid tactic since it's so out of character for Superman.

Originally posted by Black bolt z

Stops at 4 but tramples his way there.

Uriel005
Magic and red sun Achilles heel is too much. Make him wear a lead lined SBP sun amp armor and we'll see him make it anywhere above 4

SquallX
It's impressive but this kinda stuff was just too silly and I just wanted to prove this isn't a valid tactic since it's so out of character for Superman.

It's fiction, what do you expect.

Also Pre-Crisis was more dark than Post Crisis.

Most on the Gauntlet won't be able to keep up with his speed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
It's fiction, what do you expect.

Also Pre-Crisis was more dark than Post Crisis.

Most on the Gauntlet won't be able to keep up with his speed. A little more consistency.

Ok, superman was still a good guy as the scan shows.

I disagree.

Sirius77
It's impressive but this kinda stuff was just too silly and I just wanted to prove this isn't a valid tactic since it's so out of character for Superman.

You're right. It is out of character. I guess he just takes a deep breath and blows. Or drops one of the many planets that he apparently juggles with a smile on his face on them. If these powers were used in current comics imo they'd kill most characters by accident.

iceman24567
Stomps everybody until 4

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
You're right. It is out of character. I guess he just takes a deep breath and blows. Or drops one of the many planets that he apparently juggles with a smile on his face on them. If these powers were used in current comics imo they'd kill most characters by accident. Superman doesn't kill this puts him at a huge disadvantage here. Odin doesn't typically blow up galaxies either. It works both ways.

The Nuul

Sirius77
Superman doesn't kill this puts him at a huge disadvantage here. Odin doesn't typically blow up galaxies either. It works both ways.

He doesn't have to kill. It's not necessary. All it takes is a ko.

panthergod
Clears.

Easily

MrMind
Originally posted by One Big Mob

Originally posted by One Big Mob
MrMind is the JBL of DC.

Some people really have to champion something just because it tickles their fancy

yet bran thinks hulk can beat pc superman, the irony

The Sorrow

abhilegend
Yes, it would be. He has never lost to Hulk.

thumb up

One Big Mob
Originally posted by MrMind
yet bran thinks hulk can beat pc superman, the irony That post really left you with pain 7 months later, eh? Gooooooooooood

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by panthergod
Clears.

Easily

Lol

panthergod
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol

Problem?

Puny small god magick isn't potent enough to activate the magick weakness.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Clears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.