Blackbolt vs. Green Lantern (kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
????

rotiart
SWEET GOD NO.

Poor blackbolt.

Kyle 10/10. How do you defeat the torchbearer...

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by rotiart
SWEET GOD NO.

Poor blackbolt.

Kyle 10/10. How do you defeat the torchbearer... Dont know? Maybe with a full scream.....

Darth Vegas
Maybe not.

rotiart
Current Kyle is like a god damn virtual god. The instant the energy of the scream is unleashed, Kyle would probably throw up an insta shield or some crazy thing.

Original GL Kyle probably wins 8 or 9 out of 10... current kyle pulls a stunt out of American HIstory X.

Darth Vegas
... current kyle pulls a stunt out of American HIstory X.

He rapes Black Bolt in a shower room? sick

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
He rapes Black Bolt in a shower room? sick If BB, moans their both dead... eek!

Tshern
Wish it was that, the one rotiart meant is even more sick.

bigbran
Originally posted by Tshern
Wish it was that, the one rotiart meant is even more sick. Ze stomping of ze curb?

Validus
laughing out loud

rotiart
Originally posted by Tshern
Wish it was that, the one rotiart meant is even more sick.

curbstomp...

but yah shower room rape is bad too sad

Jesse7
curbstomp...

but yah shower room rape is bad too sad

What happened?

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
What happened? One guy held another guy up to a wall, in prison, in the shower room, and he stuck his wee wee into the other guys buthole.
What do you think a rape is?

rotiart
Edward nortons character forces a black guy to actually bite the curb of a sidewalk, with his upper teeth... then with his boots on, he stomps on the guys head.

hence curbstomp. You guys use curbstomp all the time, at least know where the term comes from. stick out tongue

bigbran
Edward nortons character forces a black guy to actually bite the curb of a sidewalk, with his upper teeth... then with his boots on, he stomps on the guys head.

hence curbstomp. You guys use curbstomp all the time, at least know where the term comes from. stick out tongue Oh I know.
When I seen that, I was wondering, like what would actually happen?
Broken jaw, broken teeth, killed?
It's a scary thought.

rotiart
I was thinking of the science behind it. If a person were to have you put your upper. If your maxilla was on the curb... and that boot came down on the back of your parietal bone... well considering that the bones in your skull are made up of several separate plates... the maxilla would probably push up and out past your nasal passage and through the skin, while your skull was being pushed down... so you'd have your jawbone also ripping itself out of your own skin.... makes me shiver when I imagine it.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by bigbran
Oh I know.
It's a scary thought.

Thats funny becuase ive pondered the physics of that scene too

Would it actually KILL you?
i think your neck could snap depending on how hard u booted the human

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by bigbran
Oh I know.
It's a scary thought.
I saw one inmate bash anothers head against a concrete pillar. many broken bones and much blood and that was by far not the worst thing I have seen in prison. Boiling baby oil and sugar thrown on a guys face was pretty rough to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.