Goodbye thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nataku8188
Digi, I'm well aware this doesn't belong here, but, you can blow me, this is where it's going. Move it if you need to, whatever, sticky it, lock it, I don't care. (I love you?)

Monday I ship out to basic training, then tech school, then quite possibly Iraq. I'm not scared, or worried, but odds are I won't be back, I'll either be dead or too busy with my life, and since I barely come here anymore to begin with (People who have been around since the birth of the VS know how active I used to be) I figured I'd make an official goodbye thread.

I'll still be around till Monday, even if I don't post more than once a week anymore, I just want to say goodbye and reminisce a little bit. Goodbye to all of my friends I've made through KMC, Digi, Scarlet, Khell, KVD, Swanky (<3), C-Master (What a ***), PR, Scoobless, Kontraz, Manjaro and so many more, you're just the ones I thought up off the top of my head. Goodbye to the Denizens of the Symbiote thread in the Spider-man forums, Fever Red, Scibott, Grey Fox (God I hate you), F_doom in all his incarnations, Feceman, Badsymbiote and anyone else I can't remember off the top of my head. If it wasn't for that thread I never would have met the love of my life (Call me a loser, whatever, she's hot as hell and the sex pwns your ass)

I want to mention Alpha Centauri, Mane and Hostile, three of the most influential KMC members I ever met. AC was the biggest troll in the history of KMC and won many debates without a shred of evidence or credibility, proving that a mastery of insults and BS could actually win an argument. Mane for being one of the coolest and funniest people I ever met on KMC, and Hostile for teaching me the art of 'harvesting' comics which I have shared with many of KMCs members.

Paola and Tron have been Mods for as long as I can remember, and, for the most part, have been very fair, if a bit lenient and sporadic in their appearances. Digi has done a good job, and really taken on the mantle of Mod (Sorry to those of you who don't remember the Pre-Digi days) well, even if I think he's still being too soft.

I want to give a big **** YOU to all the fan boys and girls out there, go eat shit and die retards. I want to give a big **** YOU to Galactic_storm, Stormfront, and Wolverine8888 in all his incarnations for being absolute retards 24/7. They say ignorance is bliss, ya'll are prime examples.

I want to say thanks to the Syndicate for giving me a good time a few weeks back, when you guys are a 'lil bit more jaded you'll understand. Go watch Buffy.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who brought logical, educated and reasonable thought to a debate. Scans and scientific facts can only go so far, it's that ability to say, "No way a human, no matter how trained, could lift a whole car and throw it or catch a bullet with their hands" that really makes or breaks you as an idiot. It's been real, and it's been good, and sometimes it's been real good, but this is just about it for me. I'll remember this place as the Mos Eisley Cantina of comicbooks. Best of luck in the future to all of you (Except stupid people, go jump in front of buses).

Jesse7
Farewell Nataku, and may peace always be with you.

darthgoober
Good luck and Godspeed. I don't really know you, but I wish you good luck. (And thank you for saying that to the fanboys! big grin thumb up )

rotiart
God. Good luck in your endeavors man. No offense, but my friend came back from 2 years in Iraq... and another got wounded in the leg in the process. I do not envy you. Come back safe. I'm sure if you come back, you'll find people to argue with you about some comic or another! smile

MJOILNIR
Good luck and keep your powder dry..

HisMajestyAC43
later man. i wish you the best of luck.

badabing
I have never really spoken to you but I will keep you in my Prayers. Good luck in the Military.

JOE NUNEZ
Good luck dude, try to always stick with your crew and try not to wonder of alone...

UniOmni
Be safe man.
And keep it cool and calm.
Thats what my cousin who served in Iraq recommends.

Hope life is forever yours

roughrider
Good luck to you, friend. Things are not good in Iraq or Afghanistan right now. I hope they improve by the time you reach there, if that's what happens.

bigbran
Be safe, wear a condom...
No but seriously, come back alive.

And that was one of the best speeches in the whole KMC.cry

JOE NUNEZ
Basic training tips.

1 Pack light , because when you get there they will make you hold your arms out holding your luggage for about an hour.

2 Dont let the Sgt. in your face get to you, they wont touch you.

3 Prepare to have your face all cut up in the first couple of days, they only give you 1 minute to shave, and you better leave the sink spotless in that time too.

4 Dont ever stare into any Sgt. eyes.

5 They give you 3 minutes to eat and drink 3 gatorades, look down to your tray when eating cause if you look up your done.

6 Yes, when your eating the Sgt's are screaming '' Hurry Up"" one inch from your face.

7 First couple of days will be only cold showers...

8 Even if your sick or injured, you still have to train with your crew...and go threw all the same stress, no speacial privliges for the sick.

9 ill post some more later...

David_Richards
THanks, take care over there. And yes thank you for making the arguement I tried to make on so many occasions.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Basic training tips.

1 Pack light , because when you get there they will make you hold your arms out holding your luggage for about an hour.

2 Dont let the Sgt. in your face get to you, they wont touch you.

3 Prepare to have your face all cut up in the first couple of days, they only give you 1 minute to shave, and you better leave the sink spotless in that time too.

4 Dont ever stare into any Sgt. eyes.

5 They give you 3 minutes to eat and drink 3 gatorades, look down to your tray when eating cause if you look up your done.

6 Yes, when your eating the Sgt's are screaming '' Hurry Up"" one inch from your face.

7 First couple of days will be only cold showers...

8 Even if your sick or injured, you still have to train with your crew...and go threw all the same stress, no speacial privliges for the sick.

9 ill post some more later... Almost forgot, for Gods sake i hope your in running shape...

draxx_tOfU
i dont really know you...but...have faith man...you'll be back!

God Bless you and the Armed Forces of The United States!

bigbran
Originally posted by David_Richards
THanks, take care over there. And yes thank you for making the arguement I tried to make on so many occasions. Ya, I don't ever remember you making that arguement.

JOE NUNEZ
Sleep is 4 hours a night, and if you get dorm guard duty, you wont sleep that night.

Tshern
I don't like the fact that the American army is wandering around countries of the Middle East, but that's beside the point here. I haven't talked to you either (Well, I'm a new member), but I definitely wish you the best of luck, you'll be back alright.

Big Sexy
Good luck dude and best wishes on a safe return.

ManOf2morrow
I don't know you either but stay low, shoot straight and don't be a hero (if you can help it)...come back in one piece.

Nataku8188
Thanks everyone for your support, even though I don't know most of you.

I know all about basic, my brother and several friends all went through it. As dad many members of my family, including my Aunt who was a TI.

DarkCrawler
Good luck, dude. wink

Darth Vegas
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Mider999
God bless you and be with you and hold you up hope you do good in life

joesha28
Hey all the best Bud. God bless. Be safe dude. I'll be setting my goodbye thread next week. I'm going for my Basic millitary training soon too. But not as hectic as Nataku..

Tha C-Master
laughing

Originally posted by Nataku8188
C-Master (What a ***) Wow I'm flattered... anyways, going overseas is something serious so good luck with that. It'll change your perception of things. I will give you one thing, when I came here I was too nice myself, and you gave me the first taste of what the forums are really like. Now I can laugh and feel flattered enough to post this in my profile quote. smile (Remembers the first fight in Akuma vs Hulk, and various ones with Hulk power.)

Only thing I need to make fun of really quickly is that this sounds like an Armando thread, and I thought you hated those, matyr.

don't shiv
The Great Spirit Preserve You.

Broly92
Bye and good luck usaflag

scibott
Make sure to apply for a non Rifleman Infantry positon, such as Engineering, Mechanic, Specalist, etc. Make sure to pay attention to the commands, don't ever make a Left Face when the Sgt said right. Don't let the dehumanizing get to you. Always make sure your weapon is clear, unless firing it. Sleep with your pants and boots on with ZipLock bags over them, unless they have you in a specific bed uniform. Know your limits and pace yourself accordingly. Come back alive, BadSymbiote and FeverRed will appreciate it.

Scoobless
Thanks everyone for your support, even though I don't know most of you.

I know all about basic, my brother and several friends all went through it. As dad many members of my family, including my Aunt who was a TI.

Look... if there're only a few things I've learned from fighting in Iraq, these are it:

Your best chance of survival is to stay away from the noobs on your team

Don't jump into a helicopter and expect to be able to fly it on your first go

Anything short of a being actually dead can be cured by standing next to the first aid closet

If you attack an enemy base, do it in the a large tank and sit on the self repair/reload platform

If you only have a rifle and a tank comes along..... hide!

Most of your mates will be running around doing their own thing ... so don't expect any help from them.... even if they are standing 10 feet away from you

.... there are more, but I don't want to depress you too much ... stick out tongue

God.... Battlefield 1942 .... and more importantly, Battlefield: Desert Combat, are bloody great games!

So this means I've only got a couple of days to re-plunder your AIM shared files?... hope you've got some new stuff
_______

Seriously though, you'll get through the training without any trouble.... this is where being a stubborn b@st@rd will actually become a good thing

So many "Words of Wisdom" are popping into my head... but they all sound a little pretentious, so I'll just say good luck and try to have fun whenever you can!

smile

David_Richards
Ever since I first saw "Babylon 5", I've been waiting for a chance to say this.

"God go between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk."

The-Judge
kill those iraq-bastards! and kick muhammed from mewink

ManOf2morrow
Originally posted by The-Judge

Wow...that's pretty hardcore for a Dane. Inherit more than your fair share of Viking Blood or what? yes

The-Judge
yeah, i am a warriorbig grinwink

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Only thing I need to make fun of really quickly is that this sounds like an Armando thread, and I thought you hated those, matyr.

I'm not threatening beat anyone up on the internet, so I'm clear of being Armando.

Besides, the people have a right to know when a living god is leaving their midst, psshaw.

Metalmanx
Nataku. Man, I've always liked you.

Seriously, good luck with everything. Stay safe and all that. And try to come back if you get the time. You've always been a great debator and you've always made me laugh when you weren't being serious.

Monday will be a sad day when KMC loses a debator such as yourself.

Godspeed, my friend.

xmarksthespot
Hmm I don't really know you well. But then again I know you about as much as I know other people in the vs forum in general, and I recall you generally being one of the more sensible people on here which are few and far between at times. So goodbye and be safe.

Validus
Umm, co-sign with X. I'm not very good with goodbyes. embarrasment

Accel
Hope ya make it through, pal. Loved that good-bye speech, by the way.

Tha C-Master
I'm not threatening beat anyone up on the internet, so I'm clear of being Armando.

Besides, the people have a right to know when a living god is leaving their midst, psshaw. Nor is it a "tell me I'm the best debator thread"... and the reason is honorable as well, it definately won't be the same around here now, I'm left being an ass, and I've been on my 5th final warning. sad

We need more debators who use logic in their battles though, now it's only the Spidey supporters.

Alfheim
Best of luck in the future to all of you (Except stupid people, go jump in front of buses).

I have never met you but good luck.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Nor is it a "tell me I'm the best debator thread"... and the reason is honorable as well, it definately won't be the same around here now, I'm left being an ass, and I've been on my 5th final warning. sad

We need more debators who use logic in their battles though, now it's only the Spidey supporters.

Oi i'll give you a run for you're money anyday....there aint nobody that killed me on cap vs spidey.

box

illadelph12

^Disgusting, uninformed remark. Sad and far too commonplace.

Nataju, be safe over there dog. I've conversed with you on a few occasions and you always presented yourself as an intelligent individual. You've chosen to put yourself in harms way (which I couldn't do, and given the current mission, wouldn't do), so as a friend, though I disagree with your choice, you have my support 100%.

Come back in one piece. You're part of the e-fam homie.

DigiMark007
Everyone else pretty much covered it, and I'll co-sign the majority. Good luck, and thanks for being probably the most honest person around KMC.

ankur29
due keep it real..........and make it bak it in 1 piece ................

lord will bless martyrs and patriots alike .....usaflag

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Alfheim

Oi i'll give you a run for you're money anyday....there aint nobody that killed me on cap vs spidey.

box

No one really had to.

It's like trying to debate whether or not the Hulk likes to smash.

The-Judge
its not sad i hate irak... THEYRE SOME FOOLISH MONKEYS!!!

galan7777777
good luck man!

invisiblewoman
Good Luck and Stay Safe

roughrider

Ignorant Euro Trash. You don't deserve a Danish woman.

DarkCrawler

Better then being an racist, hate-mongering, ignorant idiot monkey, like yourself.

It's pronounced Iraq, by the way. Naturally, I don't expect you to know it, though, cause they obviously don't teach the names of middle-eastern countries at the second grade in Denmark...

Now, you should let your older siblings back to the computer, and listen to the news better next time. Iraq didn't start the war.

Nataku, if you meet a guy like that in The-Judge while you are serving any time, hit him in the face with your gun. Unless the guy is your superior, and in that case...I am worrying about the future of the U.S. Army.

And I think I said this already, but good luck.

Hope you have successful time in the military (Couple of years and I'll be in (Finnish) army too...not in Iraq, though). And I hope that you are able to get back here some day. thumb up

Tha C-Master

box Lol I guess I could go back to my ego popping tyrant slaying days, I'm too lax now... not hungry anymore. I didn't mean it like that either lol.

HigH ScholaR
you don't really no me eiter but, stay safe and you;ll be back in no time

illadelph12

Pathetic.

The-Judge
pathetic?? no... you dont know why i hate irak... its for personal reasons... and hate me if you want, i dont carewink

Scoobless
pathetic?? no... you dont know why i hate irak... its for personal reasons... and hate me if you want, i dont carewink

Personal reasons? what? did every single individual Iraqi form a large line outside your house and take turns kicking your dog?

I'm disappointed by this pathetic, crass, racism... especially from a comic reader.... hell .... pretty much every comic has the message that you should accept people regardless of differences such as the location they were born or skin colour

That said, I did manage to report you twice for being a prejudiced little moron
_________

Nat.....hope you don't run into too many people like this 'tard in the military

thumb up

The-Judge
EVERY iraker i have met was a bastard and theyre invading denmark now! a third part of denmark is arabers! and you know what... i had to start a gang to protect myself cause they wanted to stab me down cause i punched one after he spitted on my shoe...

trolly_crouchjr
im only 13 so i duno muhc but good luckie

illadelph12

Yes, pathetic.

I'm a 26 year old African American male living in Oakland, CA by way of Brooklyn, NY.

I've had plenty of 'personal reasons' to garner blanket generalizations about groups of people due to my experiences with a few negative individuals from within the group, but my own character, and the lack of logic behind such a stance, won't allow me to stoop to such level of ignorance.

You disgust me.

You're weak of mind and character, and you really need to re-evaluate some things in your outlook homie.

Pathetic.

:edit:

Sorry to Nataku for engaging in this exchange in his farewell thread. You're mission over there is also to destroy ignorance like this from spreading. Winning "hearts and minds" and all that.

Hate breeds hate.

The-Judge
i dont hate africans or niggas, theyre cool enough, and no one of them has been bastards to me. but i have NEVER met a nice guy of irak origins, and that i have to make a gang for protection and create respect is badwink normally, i am not that type of person. but i have hated themm since i was 8 years old, and my hate didnt disappeared

DarkCrawler
EVERY iraker i have met was a bastard and theyre invading denmark now! a third part of denmark is arabers! and you know what... i had to start a gang to protect myself cause they wanted to stab me down cause i punched one after he spitted on my shoe...

Excuse me? What the f**k?

Lay down the crack...only two percent (2%, not 33%)of Denmark's population are arabs (not ARABERS)...they are not "invading" Denmark, dumbass, seeing as nothing has been reported about news...and even if every Iraqi you have met is bastard, it does not mean that they ALL are, idiot. I hate you already, but do I hate all Danish people?

No, I don't, because one jerk doesn't make the entire population of a country.

Alfheim
i dont hate africans or niggas,

Whats up with the word nigga, is that a normal word in Denmark? sad

Darth Vegas
but i have hated themm since i was 8 years old, and my hate didnt disappeared

So you've hated them for a little over a year?

illadelph12
Ok, that's it.

Could you please edit your last post? Your ignorance is beginning to anger me severely. This 'distinction' of 'Africans and n___as" is quite enough and the last straw. I could care less how 'cool' you claim to be with my people, your ignorant remarks speak otherwise.

I'm a "Man", there is no need to qualify it, particularly with such a derogatory term as "N___a". I'm not a "N___a".

I'm a Man of African decent.

Sorry Nataku.

The-Judge
in denmark, nigga is just a common word... and i am not 9 years old. and i must hate what i want, its just my character. it doesnt makes me stupid, its just a habitat

DarkCrawler
Whats up with the word nigga, is that a normal word in Denmark? sad Nah, he's just a racist dumbass.

The-Judge
sorry, illadelph, its just that nigga is a normal word in denmark who doesnt anger anybody

DarkCrawler
in denmark, nigga is just a common word... and i am not 9 years old. and i must hate what i want, its just my character. it doesnt makes me stupid, its just a habitat

No, it DOES make you stupid. Hating people who have done nothing to you for no reason at all is ignorant, idiotic and STUPID.

And no Dane over nine would type that bad. I've been there, they do teach english. But you probably haven't paid attention...why? Did a british guy bump you on a bus and burn the hate of the entire english culture in you?

Darth Vegas
nigga is a normal word in denmark sad

DarkCrawler
sorry, illadelph, its just that nigga is a normal word in denmark who doesnt anger anybody You are lying. It might be normal word among racist idiots, but it certainly isn't normal word on majority of people. I have cousins who have lived in Denmark for all of their lives, and when they see black people, they don't say "nigga".

The-Judge
well, i may have been wrong, but anyways, i am still hoping irak goes down after this muhammed-shit... but to the black men, sorry for the word "nigga", i am just used to it... sorry.

badabing
Can everybody get back on topic. This is a goodbye thread for a KMC member who is entering the Military.

illadelph12
sorry, illadelph, its just that nigga is a normal word in denmark who doesnt anger anybody

Well then the brothas and sistas you have in Denmark must have absolutely no self respect to allow themselves to be demeaned like that on a regular basis.

I'll tell you right now, speaking for myself, on the otherhand, I would fracture your f*ckin' skull if you referred to me in that manner. That is not acceptable and I would quickly discard my civility.

Every brotha you meet isn't gonna be like 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, or whatever BS you hear on the radio and see on TV, spitting profanity and racial Epitaphs 24/7 and having no class.

Your ignorance is alarming and you need to educate yourself.

The-Judge
youre right. sorry for the disturbing... i am no racist, but i havent liked iraks for a long time...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by badabing
Can everybody get back on topic. This is a goodbye thread for a KMC member who is entering the Military. Yeah...sorry.

Scoobless
i am still hoping irak goes down after this muhammed-shit

So you hate people who have different religious beliefs than you do?

The-Judge
off-topic. no, but the way they are reacting... getting mad over a drawing!? hahabig grin

Tha C-Master
Whats up with the word nigga, is that a normal word in Denmark? sad laughing Not quite... It's something you call a black person when you want to get a very bad reaction from them.

DigiMark007
no expression

...nuf said fellas. And Judge, I don't even think you know Nat that well, so do us a favor and stay out...I don't care what you said, or how it may have been mis-interpreted, but I'm half a step away from editing out everything having to do with this nonsense.

Sci-fi Nut
Stay safe and good luck.

Thanos_THOTU
How do I say this nicely, eum..: I am glad I didn't get to know you, because now I don't have to go emotional or feel sentimental.

Just kidding: Good luck.

juggernaut66666
Good luck

illadelph12
Sorry Nataku, and sorry Digi.

Proceed.

H. S. 6
Good luck, Nataku. I'm always thinking of our soldiers.

When you get back, you'll be able to open up a "Hello thread." wink

Good luck again, man. Wish you the best.

Thanos_1971
Basic huh.what branch?.I remember mine in "91.Still in.

Scoobless
Air Force

IronDave
I don't know you and I haven't served in army division of the armed forced so I can't offer you any advice, but I can wish you the best of luck in your endevours. Good luck, hope to see you again around here sometime.

Nataku8188
Goddamn, even my threads spawn hate. I really am a being of evil!

I'm going into the USAF as a Security Forces apprentice, hopefully I'll be able to cross-train into the Air Commandos, I've already passed the physical tests, I just need to get corrective surgery for my vision.

I picked one of the few jobs in the Air Force that actual involves combat, go figure.

Tron
Good luck Nataku. What job did you choose? Please tell me you didn't pick Security Forces, or I'll be forced to drive to Lackland and laugh at you while you're in your flight during Zero Week. wink

Edit: Well, if you see a black senior airman laughing as you march by, that would be me.roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I don't think I've ever heard of the Air Commandos. Are you sure you don't mean Pararescue or Combat Control? Or did your recruiter lie to you, cause they're known for that?whistle

Mindship
Godspeed.

JOE NUNEZ
Goddamn, even my threads spawn hate. I really am a being of evil!

I'm going into the USAF as a Security Forces apprentice, hopefully I'll be able to cross-train into the Air Commandos, I've already passed the physical tests, I just need to get corrective surgery for my vision.

I picked one of the few jobs in the Air Force that actual involves combat, go figure. Nataku8188, i was in the Lackland Air-Force Base, for my basic training. Thats problaby where they will send you. The Air-Force is the best branch to join IMO, at the least it shows your smart cause you have to score higher in the ASVAB, exam then at other branches.. If you have any questions about the force, messege me ill be glad to tell you what its like.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Tron
Good luck Nataku. What job did you choose? Please tell me you didn't pick Security Forces, or I'll be forced to drive to Lackland and laugh at you while you're in your flight during Zero Week. wink

Edit: Well, if you see a black senior airman laughing as you march by, that would be me.roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I don't think I've ever heard of the Air Commandos. Are you sure you don't mean Pararescue or Combat Control? Or did your recruiter lie to you, cause they're known for that?whistle Your in the force?

Thanos_1971

And I don't think I've ever heard of the Air Commandos. Are you sure you don't mean Pararescue or Combat Control? Or did your recruiter lie to you, cause they're known for that?whistle

Tron is right. smile

Crease
Digi, I'm well aware this doesn't belong here, but, you can blow me, this is where it's going. Move it if you need to, whatever, sticky it, lock it, I don't care. (I love you?)

Monday I ship out to basic training, then tech school, then quite possibly Iraq. I'm not scared, or worried, but odds are I won't be back, I'll either be dead or too busy with my life, and since I barely come here anymore to begin with (People who have been around since the birth of the VS know how active I used to be) I figured I'd make an official goodbye thread.

I'll still be around till Monday, even if I don't post more than once a week anymore, I just want to say goodbye and reminisce a little bit. Goodbye to all of my friends I've made through KMC, Digi, Scarlet, Khell, KVD, Swanky (<3), C-Master (What a ***), PR, Scoobless, Kontraz, Manjaro and so many more, you're just the ones I thought up off the top of my head. Goodbye to the Denizens of the Symbiote thread in the Spider-man forums, Fever Red, Scibott, Grey Fox (God I hate you), F_doom in all his incarnations, Feceman, Badsymbiote and anyone else I can't remember off the top of my head. If it wasn't for that thread I never would have met the love of my life (Call me a loser, whatever, she's hot as hell and the sex pwns your ass)

I want to mention Alpha Centauri, Mane and Hostile, three of the most influential KMC members I ever met. AC was the biggest troll in the history of KMC and won many debates without a shred of evidence or credibility, proving that a mastery of insults and BS could actually win an argument. Mane for being one of the coolest and funniest people I ever met on KMC, and Hostile for teaching me the art of 'harvesting' comics which I have shared with many of KMCs members.

Paola and Tron have been Mods for as long as I can remember, and, for the most part, have been very fair, if a bit lenient and sporadic in their appearances. Digi has done a good job, and really taken on the mantle of Mod (Sorry to those of you who don't remember the Pre-Digi days) well, even if I think he's still being too soft.

I want to give a big **** YOU to all the fan boys and girls out there, go eat shit and die retards. I want to give a big **** YOU to Galactic_storm, Stormfront, and Wolverine8888 in all his incarnations for being absolute retards 24/7. They say ignorance is bliss, ya'll are prime examples.

I want to say thanks to the Syndicate for giving me a good time a few weeks back, when you guys are a 'lil bit more jaded you'll understand. Go watch Buffy.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who brought logical, educated and reasonable thought to a debate. Scans and scientific facts can only go so far, it's that ability to say, "No way a human, no matter how trained, could lift a whole car and throw it or catch a bullet with their hands" that really makes or breaks you as an idiot. It's been real, and it's been good, and sometimes it's been real good, but this is just about it for me. I'll remember this place as the Mos Eisley Cantina of comicbooks. Best of luck in the future to all of you (Except stupid people, go jump in front of buses).

Incredible post...I don't actually even know of you but good luck nonetheless. With a post as honest as this one I wish I'd had the pleasure of sharing a thread wit ya.

And Judge%&@ or whatever the hell your name is, even if those in Denmark of African descent accept lame ass slang like that, you must have enough common sense to know how offensive the term is. I'm black and every once in a while I come across someone...aw forget it. Just PM me if you're ever in Chicago...I'd be glad to show you around town...

Tassadar
All I can say is, good luck, dont miss, dont eat the brownies, and keep your fellow soldiers alive, because they tend to return the favor. And, nice goodbye post, even though I've never heard of you before now. thumbsup

Tron
Nataku8188, i was in the Lackland Air-Force Base, for my basic training. Thats problaby where they will send you. The Air-Force is the best branch to join IMO, at the least it shows your smart cause you have to score higher in the ASVAB, exam then at other branches.. If you have any questions about the force, messege me ill be glad to tell you what its like.

Dude, ain't no "probably" about it. Everyone goes to Lackland for basic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your in the force?

Over 4 1/2 years.

JOE NUNEZ
Dude, ain't no "probably" about it. Everyone goes to Lack-land for basic. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Easy Airman , your talking to a Sargent.

JOE NUNEZ

Finally, I want to thank everyone who brought logical, educated and reasonable thought to a debate. Scans and scientific facts can only go so far, it's that ability to say, "No way a human, no matter how trained, could lift a whole car and throw it or catch a bullet with their hands" that really makes or breaks you as an idiot. It's been real, and it's been good, and sometimes it's been real good, but this is just about it for me. I'll remember this place as the Mos Eisley Cantina of comicbooks. Best of luck in the future to all of you (Except stupid people, go jump in front of buses). Get used to saying '' Sir trainee Nataku8188 reporting as ordered."

Nataku8188

Air Commandos is another name for CCT.

I want to be CCT or a SERE trainer. The swimming was the worst part. By the way, I'll be an E-3 too, signed the 6 year contract wink

DarkCrawler
I would want to go to the Finnish Air Force myself, but it requires near-perfect eyesight which I don't have. sad Shame, us Finns have long history of Air Force, I think Great Britain's RAF is the only independent Air Force that has existed before the Finnish one. I guess it's infantry for me.

JOE NUNEZ
God bless the U.S.A....tomcattanksaddam

golem370
sniper smoke that Asama Bin Laden bastard

JOE NUNEZ
Dam golem ! Thats one nice sig..

golem370
Tell Juggernaut 66666

Fanboy
Goodbye who ever you are.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by golem370
Tell Juggernaut 66666 Nah, me and juggs dont see eye to eye.

golem370
It's a Inhuman X-Men thing.

Grimm22
Never met or heard of this guy but any man or woman who serves in the american military gets my respect. cool

Tron
Air Commandos is another name for CCT.

I want to be CCT or a SERE trainer. The swimming was the worst part. By the way, I'll be an E-3 too, signed the 6 year contract wink

6 years, huh? You're what we cal a "six-year sucker". I know this because I'm one too. embarrasment

And you better hope for Iraq, cause there's a good chance you could be stuck at Minot AFB in North Dakota. Hell, I'll take Iraq over North Dakota any day.

Dude, ain't no "probably" about it. Everyone goes to Lack-land for basic. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Easy Airman , your talking to a Sargent.

Don't you mean "Sergeant"? whistle

JOE NUNEZ
6 years, huh? You're what we cal a "six-year sucker". I know this because I'm one too. embarrasment

And you better hope for Iraq, cause there's a good chance you could be stuck at Minot AFB in North Dakota. Hell, I'll take Iraq over North Dakota any day.

Don't you mean "Sergeant"? whistle Hey us six year suckers move up the ranks faster... eek!

badabing

Don't you mean "Sergeant"? whistle
Tron, I didn't know you served in the Military. I take back some of the things I've said about you. eek!

J/K laughing You've always been a good mod.

JOE NUNEZ
Hey Nataku, if you feel weak during basic, fake an illness and try to get to Lack-land Air Force Base hospital. You wont believe how good the food is over there. Its like one huge buffet table, and the only place a trainee will get to eat a descent meal during basic. Oh and if your slick, you can get in line again after your done eating.. Make sure you always have some sorta money with you if you travel within the base, or an ATM card.

JOE NUNEZ
We live in fame or die in flames HUH! nothing can stop the U.S. AirForce.

JOE NUNEZ
This is our modo, Integrity first, service before self, and honor in everything we do.

JOE NUNEZ
323 Tactical fighting squadron. House of pain.

Tha C-Master
??

Tron
Hey Nataku, if you feel weak during basic, fake an illness and try to get to Lack-land Air Force Base hospital. You wont believe how good the food is over there. Its like one huge buffet table, and the only place a trainee will get to eat a descent meal during basic. Oh and if your slick, you can get in line again after your done eating.. Make sure you always have some sorta money with you if you travel within the base, or an ATM card.

Dude, do NOT listen to him. Anyone who's significantly sick is send to the 319th Training Squadron. That you go if you're sick, injured, suicidal, or just plain crazy. You get sent there, and you'll only ensure that you're stuck in basic longer. I say any sickness or injury you get, tough it out until you get out of basic, THEN fake it. You'll stay at Lackland for your tech school anyway.

And the only place you get a decent meal? Man, your cooks there must've sucked, lol. Basic is the probably the only place where the food is as good as it is, cause it goes downhill once you leave, chowhalls at other bases suck horribly.

Nogoodnamesleft

Although I have no idea who you are, and I've never seen, heard of or met you before at any point in my entire life, I must say goodluck and Godspeed.

JOE NUNEZ
Dude, do NOT listen to him. Anyone who's significantly sick is send to the 319th Training Squadron. That you go if you're sick, injured, suicidal, or just plain crazy. You get sent there, and you'll only ensure that you're stuck in basic longer. I say any sickness or injury you get, tough it out until you get out of basic, THEN fake it. You'll stay at Lackland for your tech school anyway.

And the only place you get a decent meal? Man, your cooks there must've sucked, lol. Basic is the probably the only place where the food is as good as it is, cause it goes downhill once you leave, chowhalls at other bases suck horribly. yeah, the faster you get out the better, six weeks can turn into 12 in no time. Especially if your not in good running shape, or you get sick or something. The food in basic is good , but you only get like 2 minutes to eat. Stay strong, cause like our little Senior Airman Tron , says if you get sick or something they will send you to the 319. That will delay your time in basic. Theirs a really good friend of mine over at the 319, her name is Senior Airman Kay. If your ever stuck at the 319, talk to her and she will do everything in her power to get you out fast.

JOE NUNEZ

And the only place you get a decent meal? Man, your cooks there must've sucked, lol. Basic is the probably the only place where the food is as good as it is, cause it goes downhill once you leave, chowhalls at other bases suck horribly. Hey Tron why dont you hit me up at IM, so that i can pay you a visit at Lackland..

long pig
You're so gonna die....without your damn MMORPGs.

Take 'er easy, feller.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
I must say goodluck and Godspeed.

Which must only be around... Warp 2 at the most ... otherwise... why would God need a starship?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by long pig
You're so gonna die....without your damn MMORPGs.

Take 'er easy, feller. Who said that , who the freak said that, who's the communist , twinkle toe mother Fugger who just signed his own death warrant.

long pig
Who said that , who the freak said that, who's the communist , twinkle toe mother Fugger who just signed his own death warrant.
T'weren't me.

Nah, t'was.

JOE NUNEZ
T'weren't me.

Nah, t'was. Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Scoobless
T'weren't me.

Nah, t'was.

T'wat

stick out tongue

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Scoobless
T'wat

stick out tongue Hes been drinking with Thor again.. big grin

long pig
John Wayne died with 50lbs of feces in his gut.

Kinda ****ed up way to die is that? *** t'was a sad, sad day.

JOE NUNEZ
John Wayne died with 50lbs of feces in his gut.

Kinda ****ed up way to die is that? *** t'was a sad, sad day. Why would i want to know that pilgrim.

long pig
Pardner, I just wanted to make you realize the seriousness of bowel obstruction.

It's not cool, man. Not cool at all.

Tron
yeah, the faster you get out the better, six weeks can turn into 12 in no time. Especially if your not in good running shape, or you get sick or something. The food in basic is good , but you only get like 2 minutes to eat. Stay strong, cause like our little Senior Airman Tron , says if you get sick or something they will send you to the 319. That will delay your time in basic. Theirs a really good friend of mine over at the 319, her name is Senior Airman Kay. If your ever stuck at the 319, talk to her and she will do everything in her power to get you out fast.

2 minutes? Man, we had the chowhall system down cold. You could eat as long as you wanted, as LONG as the tables in front of you (or behind you) didn't get up first. Believe me, we enjoyed our meals (except when rainbows came in for the week, scarey bastards stick out tongue ).

Hey Tron why dont you hit me up at IM, so that i can pay you a visit at Lackland..

Man, I haven't been at Lackland since basic, lol.

Nataku, remember one thing. Basic is a f*cking cakewalk. It's probably the easiest thing you'll do in your Air Force career. All you gotta do is do what they tell you, and keep your living area how they want it, and keep your bearing, it's so simple. But, there will be those in your flight that won't get it, and will ruin a good thing. So, watch out for them.

Thanos_1971
Damm.And I should have joined the AF stick out tongue

JOE NUNEZ
Make sure there are no dust bunnies anywhere in your area. Clip all the strings off your uniform on a daily basis.. These are things they look for. OH make sure that latrine is always clean, no water anywhere in sight.

Tron
Make sure there are no dust bunnies anywhere in your area. Clip all the strings off your uniform on a daily basis.. These are things they look for. OH make sure that latrine is always clean, no water anywhere in sight.

I'll do you one better: NEVER use the urinals in the latrine. That'll be one less thing y'all will have to clean, and it's a lot easier to just clean the toilets alone.

JOE NUNEZ
I'll do you one better: NEVER use the urinals in the latrine. That'll be one less thing y'all will have to clean, and it's a lot easier to just clean the toilets alone. Don't worry about dropping the soap, cause you get liquid soap.. big grin

JOE NUNEZ
I'll do you one better: NEVER use the urinals in the latrine. That'll be one less thing y'all will have to clean, and it's a lot easier to just clean the toilets alone. Hope your having one great Air-Force day.... laughing out loud

Thanos_1971
laughing

Tron
Hope your having one great Air-Force day.... laughing out loud

It's a 4 day weekend, you better believe I am.wink

Tassadar
Who said that , who the freak said that, who's the communist , twinkle toe mother Fugger who just signed his own death warrant.

You want to say something about Communists?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Tassadar
You want to say something about Communists? Yeah, they suck!

pr1983

laughing

bye dude...

it won't ever be the same without you...

Lord S
I'm a little late, but I hope you have access to a computer over there so you can read this.

Goodbye Nataku...you were one of my favourite members around here. I always admired your ruthlessness, and hope that your 'tyrant' persona keeps you alive in that dangerous shit-hole you're headed toward, (or have likely already arrived in).

My buddy went to Afghanistan a couple of years ago, (this was before our Canadian soldiers began dying on a weekly basis), and what I told him before he left was simply this:

When in doubt...SHOOT!

Take care of yourself and do your country proud...(and all that crap)...further your career and try to stay alive. As mentioned above, I hope you have access to the internet over there and can talk to us every now and then.

Farewell.

kevdude
Good luck to you Nataku. May God be with you where ever you go bro.. I'm not saying good bye because I don't believe in it! wink

Scoobless
Yeah, they suck!

How so?

S.G
laughing I saw your arguements with the Sndycate, you were a dick but SO funny. laughing

Cya dude. cool

Oh and I hope he pops in to say hes alive after hes done in Iraq.

Tron
Well, Nataku should officially be in his first week of basic since last week was actually "Zero Week" for him. He be in basic for a good 9 weeks (I think that's how long it is since they extended Air Force basic from 6), and I'm not sure how long tech school is for Security Forces, but that should take no less than 2 months. So, that said, I'm considering closing this, or just leaving it until he comes back, whenever that is. I'm still undecided, so I'll see.

Tron
Originally posted by S.G
laughing I saw your arguements with the Sndycate, you were a dick but SO funny. laughing

Cya dude. cool

Oh and I hope he pops in to say hes alive after hes done in Iraq.

Or freezing his ass off in North Dakota. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Well, Nataku should officially be in his first week of basic since last week was actually "Zero Week" for him. He be in basic for a good 9 weeks (I think that's how long it is since they extended Air Force basic from 6), and I'm not sure how long tech school is for Security Forces, but that should take no less than 2 months. So, that said, I'm considering closing this, or just leaving it until he comes back, whenever that is. I'm still undecided, so I'll see.
Air Force basic is still 6 weeks. It changes to 8 next October.

S.G
Leave it open.

Oh and BTW Digi should be global. cool

The-Judge
well, my goodbyethread was closedsad

S.G
Good.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>