How did she pull it off!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kairiminé
How the heck did Elizabeth acutally go through kissing jack sparrow..no he is not ugly..but he is supposed to smell really bad..his breathe is suppose to smell like a donkey's..well you know..and she didn't gag!..three cheers for her Happy Dance

sailorleo
oh boy...you might wanna be careful when you talk about the captain like that...there's a hord of young teenage girls ready to kill for him here.....

Kairiminé
oh of course..i have got that covered *pulls out shield* okie dokey..don't get me wrong jack sparrow is awesome but does not have personal hygeine..maybe he had some like mints or something before she kissed him..but where the hell were the mints then anyway?

sailorleo
in plant form....they had pepermint tho....it was like a syrup tho...i think...

willofthewisp
did anyone really have personal hygeine back then? There was no toothpaste and they were all out there getting suburned and dried out by the sun, real lack of nutrition. I'm surprised they're all not uglier.

It is my fantasy belief that Jack kind of "cleans up" for her. embarrasment Like doesn't drink so much about her, secretly hoping she'll want to kiss him. lol. Whatever.

taliakai
i think she just did it even thogh he smelled bad. i mean it was to save her life...

katelovespirate
i dont think jack smells bad. i think thats one of his covers, like pretending to always be drunk... when he's actually not...
the characters have had to shift a bit from movie one. with Jack's newfound attraction to Lizzie, I for one would bet he is chewing on peppermint in his cabin.
plus they are all living on a ship, so if one of them smells bad, they all smell bad, and if they all smell bad, chances are good they've gotten used to it and dont even notice it.

and sometimes, physical attraction and impulse of the moment trump everything else. i would also bet that liz was NOT thinking about his breath at any moment during that steamy kiss.

CaptinJackLover
^ sooo true kate! thank you for saying that! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin who cares if jack smells! he is so incredible sexy!!!

Kairiminé
Originally posted by taliakai
i think she just did it even thogh he smelled bad. i mean it was to save her life... ]

selfish...argh..how dare she feed poor ole jack to the kraken

CaptinJackLover
she mostly wanted it for the kiss tho....after she chained him up you could tell she wanted more...she was gonna lean in again

coolmovies
If u where her you would do the same laughing

CaptinJackLover
DUH!!!! i wish i was her!

Jacky Sparrow
Me, too!!! big grin

katelovespirate
Liz and Jack are peas in a pod. I think it would be totally hilarious for Liz to start dressing like Jack and wearing eyeliner, and you can tell Will is really uncomfortable with it.. hehehehe. gosh im so mean to the whelp.
its disney fault. they made him totally unlikable by pitting him against jack for the girl.

CaptinJackLover
^^ hahah yeah definately. i think she should start dressing exactly like him. that would make the movie all the more hilarious! better yet...Will should start dressing like him so he could get Liz. im trying to picture it but that look just doesnt owrk for him

Chiki Mina

sailorleo
is this the pirates of the caribbean forum or the jack sparrow lovefest?

Jacky Sparrow
both big grin ...I think! ....but he's just sooooo hoooot and sexy

CaptinJackLover
yeah pretty much!

Chiki Mina
ya both lol

willofthewisp
Oh man! How did someone not think to answer it this way?

Person 1: How could Liz kiss Jack?
Person 2: I'll tell you why. He's Captain Jack Sparrow! Savvy?

CaptinJackLover
HAHHAAH i have no idea...its like the only logival way to answer! LOL

ivebeendepped43
my little Jacky is so cute! and a GREAT kisser!

willofthewisp
Now, if Jack kisses Tia, or if anyone kisses, Tia, that will be the kiss to wonder, "wtf?"

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Now, if Jack kisses Tia, or if anyone kisses, Tia, that will be the kiss to wonder, "wtf?"

HAHAHAHA so true... lol... though im hoping we will see a slightly spiffed up tia in 3... and maybe they will clean up her mouth.... lol. jacks a bit of a scamp, i bet he would kiss tia to try and get something from her, and i bet it would be kind of hot to see jack being sneaky like that. hehehe. then he could run to lizzie and be like, i just had the worst kiss of my life, can you remind of the best kiss of my life real quick???

Chiki Mina
lool^^yea. i think beneath all that make up crap tia is really pretty. but hey if she loves jones, if she is calypso, why she slept with jack??

Bwa Ha Ha
slept?

willofthewisp
Yeah, she and Jack slept together.
She doesn't love Davy, imo. She's untameable, can't stay with any one man for a long time. She might love him, I guess, but don't you know a woman who thinks she loves someone and yet treats him like crap, intentional or not? I do.
I agree that she would clean up really well. Naomie Harris is beautiful.

ivebeendepped43
shes ok

kikass
I have no clue. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/tim1234321/super_cool.gif

CaptinJackLover
huh?

sccch
THE LIGHTS!!!!!!
kikass,I'm going to report that post!!!

sccch
I reported that post.

CaptinJackLover
good

sccch
That could REALLY give someone a seizure! It made my heart speed up.

CaptinJackLover
i know me 2! it freaks me out when i see htings like that cuz i know sumone who gets seizures really fast with flashing lights

sccch
It also made my eyes hurt REALLY bad.And almost gave me a headache!

CaptinJackLover
yeah thats not good....whoever posted that is an idiot

katelovespirate
hahahaha oh geee that post freaked me out in a big way.

evilm0nki3
ow my eyes hurt

sccch
yeah,it hurts.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by sailorleo
is this the pirates of the caribbean forum or the jack sparrow lovefest?

Well, let's see...Jack Sparrow...Johnny Depp....Pirates of the Caribbean...they are all one in the same...without JOhnny there is no Jack....without Jack there is no Pirates of the Caribbean...one cannot talk about Pirates of the Caribbean and not talk about Jack/Johnny.. just go ask Gore, Terry, Ted, Jerry, Orlando, Jack Davenport and Keira...they will tell you.....Pirates of the Caribbean is Jack Sparrow...so...

Jacky Sparrow
yep, completly right! big grin big grin big grin

sccch
lol

ivebeendepped43
finally, Keira is good 4 sumthin! besides shining johnny's totally hot shoes.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Oh man! How did someone not think to answer it this way?

Person 1: How could Liz kiss Jack?
Person 2: I'll tell you why. He's Captain Jack Sparrow! Savvy?

True, so True....besides I've never seen anyone except Gov. Swann show an aversion to Jack's breath...and for me...I thought it just meant that he was like "ewee...get out of my face you dirty Pirate"...and if Jack had rum on his breath..then I could see him act that way. Norrington didn't cringe when Jack got right up in his face and as many face to face scenes that Jack and Liz had I never saw her cringe from his breath...if she did (marriage speech) is was the rum on his breath...but sometimes alcohol on the breath can be a very sexy thing...intoxicating....besides that was wikipedia that described Jack's breath smelling bad...so....not disney's writers....

ivebeendepped43
yeah, i wonder what would happen really if Liz actually thought about his breath or teeth during the kiss. she would probably stop immediately. i, on the other hand, wouldnt stop 4 anything, even air.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.