Zach Braff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kairiminé
why the heck does this guy have no thread..it is like utter madness! he is so adorable..he reminds me of little puppy.. and such a great actor.i mean wow!..any negative remarks about the diamond of an actor i sware to god i will pull your stomach out of your throat and wrap is around your neck!.. smile

you get my drift

if happeningly for some reason it has been made..but it is no where in the forums then..Wah!

dhong
Haven't seen any of his movies yet. But his potrayal of the dorky Doctor John Dorian is really good. His really funny as JD in Scrubs him and his super chocolate bear.

.Dance_Inside.
oh man! I frigging LOVE Zach Braff. He is def. one of my favourite actors, I can't wait till 'The Last Kiss' comes out eek! I'm excited.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/zachbraff5001iw.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/423fd03e2b58f.jpg

Morning_Glory
yep looking forward to The Last Kiss... i think it comes out pretty soon

http://media.monstersandcritics.com/movies/thelastkiss_1/images/group2/onesheet.jpg
big picture

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/the_last_kiss/_group_photos/zach_braff1.jpg

.Dance_Inside.
yeah I'm very excited..hes so good in those kind of movies.

Kairiminé
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yep looking forward to The Last Kiss... i think it comes out pretty soon

http://media.monstersandcritics.com/movies/thelastkiss_1/images/group2/onesheet.jpg
big picture

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/the_last_kiss/_group_photos/zach_braff1.jpg
it is coming out on september 15th..i can't begin to tell you how much i want to see it

Maple Sugar
bored

Altar[1stONE]
i hate that stupid son of a *****, overrated.

Maple Sugar
i am just about to pull your stomach out of your throat..and i will enjoy every freakin second of it mad

Altar[1stONE]
eek! OOOooooooH no im in trouble now roll eyes (sarcastic) zach bruff is ugly no talented actor who needs to be gased in a chamber. that guy from napoleon dynamite is a better actor.

Maple Sugar
go to hell..maybe there you'll shut up

.Dance_Inside.
no Zach Braff is amazing...Maple Sugar don't listen to him...obv. he doesn't know what talent is..stick out tongue

and Zach Braff has the best taste in music ever. He picked out the soundtrack for Garden State, didnt he?

SpaceMonkey
Zach Braff is a good actor in an extremely funny show that I dare say is my favorite show of all time. He was good in Garden State also. I think Altar is just trying to get negative attention. I mean I am all in favor of people having opinions, including Altar, but when you say Napoleon Dynamite is better actor... that just hurts!!!

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
no Zach Braff is amazing...Maple Sugar don't listen to him...obv. he doesn't know what talent is..stick out tongue
that is quite Obvious.....and my god he is homicidal..he wishes Him to go into a gas chamber...mad

yes he in fact does

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Zach Braff is a good actor in an extremely funny show that I dare say is my favorite show of all time. He was good in Garden State also. I think Altar is just trying to get negative attention. I mean I am all in favor of people having opinions, including Altar, but when you say Napoleon Dynamite is better actor... that just hurts!!!

yes

forumcrew
Originally posted by Altar
i hate that stupid son of a *****, overrated.

care to explain and say what you have seen him in?

I highly respect him. Hes a very good actor and also writes/directs very well for someone with little experience at both I only expect to see better things for him. He also has a great eye for music and for putting soundtracks together for movies. (they let him do the last kiss soundtrack)

SnakeEyes
Zach Braff gets thumbs up in my book.

I don't watch Scrubs, but Garden State is one of my favorite movies. He was really good in that movie.

Maple Sugar
He has gotten such a bad rep since he got punk'd....i am going to give Ashton kutcher what for

Punkyhermy
i love zach.
happy

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Maple Sugar
He has gotten such a bad rep since he got punk'd....i am going to give Ashton kutcher what for what happened when he got punk'd?

Leggy_n_Merry
what happened when he got punk'd?

I was just about to ask the same thing.

I haven't even seen him in anything (although I have seen Chicken Little), but I do like him. I really want to see The Last Kiss, looks really good. And I've been meaning to watch Garden State on Sky Movies for ages, but people are always watching the TV or I forget it's on.

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry

I haven't even seen him in anything (although I have seen Chicken Little), but I do like him. I really want to see The Last Kiss, looks really good. And I've been meaning to watch Garden State on Sky Movies for ages, but people are always watching the TV or I forget it's on.

when he got punk'd..some kids spray painted his porcshe and he was so made he was near killing him

Morning_Glory
when he got punk'd..some kids spray painted his porcshe and he was so made he was near killing him I saw the Punk'd episode on YouTube... but I would be really pissed off to if I caught someone spray painting my car

Morning_Glory

I haven't even seen him in anything (although I have seen Chicken Little), but I do like him. I really want to see The Last Kiss, looks really good. And I've been meaning to watch Garden State on Sky Movies for ages, but people are always watching the TV or I forget it's on. gotta watch Garden State thumb up good movie

Maple Sugar
gotta watch Garden State thumb up good movie
yes

Leggy_n_Merry
I saw the Punk'd episode on YouTube... but I would be really pissed off to if I caught someone spray painting my car

Exactly! He had a right to be angry. I sure would be too!!

gotta watch Garden State thumb up good movie

Shall do big grin I think I'll go and have a look if it's on anytime soon.

forumcrew
when he got punk'd..some kids spray painted his porcshe and he was so made he was near killing him

a little exagerated that would imply he was beating on them.. he didnt even put a hand on them

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by forumcrew
a little exagerated that would imply he was beating on them.. he didnt even put a hand on them

that is very true..but he did sware hell of a lot to the kid

forumcrew
tru and i cant blame him, i have yelled at kids a lot for reasons involving my car before.

Maple Sugar
oh really..

Maple Sugar
did you really yell at a kid?

ariwin
You should definitely catch Garden State. It is such a great movie! And he is great in it. I am really looking forward to The Last Kiss!! I am already planning on seeing it this weekend!

SpaceMonkey
Did anyone catch Zach on Conan last night?

Maple Sugar
no..i missed it..sad

Maple Sugar
But i saw it on YOUTUBE..i saw the last kiss yesterday yes pretty good watch..very sad too sad

Wolfheart

Wrong...

He started beating up the kid. It was edited out from the episode. The guy is violent.

From Wikipedia (and I've heard Ashton say this too):
Punk'd

In September 2006, Zach was the unwitting subject of Ashton Kutcher's MTV show Punk'd. He was set up to appear by his friend and Scrubs co-star Donald Faison. In the scene, the two enter a liquor store briefly, then return outside to find youths vandalising his brand new Porsche with spraypaint. The spraypaint was a prop and would wash off, unknown to Braff. He promptly chased after the youth and attacked him for the vandalism. The fight was edited out of the episode. Zach Braff Punk'd.

The guy is a total jerk... Forget him. Ashton actually said in Conan that the beating was pretty severe. I don't know if the police are investigating this, but I would assume so.

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by Wolfheart
Wrong...

He started beating up the kid. It was edited out from the episode. The guy is violent.

From Wikipedia (and I've heard Ashton say this too):
Punk'd

In September 2006, Zach was the unwitting subject of Ashton Kutcher's MTV show Punk'd. He was set up to appear by his friend and Scrubs co-star Donald Faison. In the scene, the two enter a liquor store briefly, then return outside to find youths vandalising his brand new Porsche with spraypaint. The spraypaint was a prop and would wash off, unknown to Braff. He promptly chased after the youth and attacked him for the vandalism. The fight was edited out of the episode. Zach Braff Punk'd.

The guy is a total jerk... Forget him. Ashton actually said in Conan that the beating was pretty severe. I don't know if the police are investigating this, but I would assume so.

aheh...you met him? he just lost it..yes he was a big jerk when he did that..i honestly can say....and i am not just going to forget him...but aston is a bigger one for ruinning his repuatation..and you also just put me in a sulky mood mad

SpaceMonkey
Dude, can you blame him? There is a punk kid spraypainting his car!!! Why is this society so hell-bent on protecting criminals... granted, the guy was an actor and he was just doing his job, but Braff had no idea. I'm sooooo surprised that this stuff doesn't happen more with this stupid show "Punk'd". Let's say the kid was REALLY a vandal spaying his car, what should Zach have done, let the kid run away and worry about his insurance covering it and not get the least bit upset as this kid leaves laughing to do it again? I would also beat the snot out of any punk like that. Not because of the car, that's just material, but because kids like that need to be taught a lesson.

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Dude, can you blame him? There is a punk kid spraypainting his car!!! Why is this society so hell-bent on protecting criminals... granted, the guy was an actor and he was just doing his job, but Braff had no idea. I'm sooooo surprised that this stuff doesn't happen more with this stupid show "Punk'd". Let's say the kid was REALLY a vandal spaying his car, what should Zach have done, let the kid run away and worry about his insurance covering it and not get the least bit upset as this kid leaves laughing to do it again? I would also beat the snot out of any punk like that. Not because of the car, that's just material, but because kids like that need to be taught a lesson.

wise words

forumcrew
actually i heard ashton and zach talk about it, the kid wasnt supposed to be caught but zach grabbed him, its was dark and he had a hoody on, he said he hit him in the stomach a few times. It was not even close to sever in any way. It was stoped quickly and he was never hit that hard. He also had every right to react this way.

Maple Sugar
yeah honestly...you hate him...oh well!

Leggy_n_Merry
actually i heard ashton and zach talk about it, the kid wasnt supposed to be caught but zach grabbed him, its was dark and he had a hoody on, he said he hit him in the stomach a few times. It was not even close to sever in any way. It was stoped quickly and he was never hit that hard. He also had every right to react this way.

I agree. I hate shitty little vandalisers.

Maple Sugar
I agree. I hate shitty little vandalisers.

a long with all of other society mistakes..even if i can't name one right now

Maple Sugar
I just learned the happiest thing in my life...zach braffs two current favorite movies are eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and lost in translation..i adore both and i see garden state along with them grouped togethera happy threesome!

Maple Sugar
Picture heaven!

http://www.braff.net/thegallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_3d98c176.jpg

http://www.braff.net/thegallery/albums/userpics/10001/613543de.jpg

http://www.braff.net/thegallery/albums/userpics/10001/102878719132006121947PM.jpg

http://www.braff.net/thegallery/albums/userpics/10001/2063084126200652749PM.jpg

http://www.braff.net/thegallery/albums/userpics/10001/zachbraff7.jpg

http://www.braff.net/thegallery/albums/userpics/10001/2044940126200653333PM.jpg

not sure about you people but i am very turned on by these pictures droolio

Kram3r
Zach Braff is awesome. Scrubs is like my 3rd favourite show of all time. It's extremely well written and is very funny. Garden State is also a very good movie. He sounds like a great guy.

botankus
why the heck does this guy have no thread..it is like utter madness! he is so adorable..he reminds me of little puppy.. and such a great actor.i mean wow!..any negative remarks about the diamond of an actor i sware to god i will pull your stomach out of your throat and wrap is around your neck!.. smile

you get my drift

if happeningly for some reason it has been made..but it is no where in the forums then..Wah!

Susan, it would help if we knew who he was. Some guys like me are still stuck in the age where we think Ashton Kucher is a young actor, even though he dates someone who could be your grandmother.

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by botankus
Susan, it would help if we knew who he was. Some guys like me are still stuck in the age where we think Ashton Kucher is a young actor, even though he dates someone who could be your grandmother.

oh sorry..here i am going to post it

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0103785/

he is most known for scrubs

Fawne
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.