Black Tarantula vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both great fighters but BT is stronger and immortal who wins

Black Tarantula- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tarantula

vs

Shang Chi- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shang_Chi

Alfheim
C'mon man Shang Chi is taost.

guy222
BT

Battlehammer
BT aint toast. He could win, but he likly won't. I actaully need to review by comics of BT before making my dicision

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
BT aint toast. He could win, but he likly won't. I actaully need to review by comics of BT before making my dicision

You talkin to me?

Battlehammer
oh about the toast bit? Yea I was. I don't think he toast. I actaully think he going to be out fighting BT the entire fight, but BT strength and durability will likly win out in the end.

Phantom Zone
oh about the toast bit? Yea I was. I don't think he toast. I actaully think he going to be out fighting BT the entire fight, but BT strength and durability will likly win out in the end.

BT easily stomped Spiderman, Spiderman has easily hanled Shin Kuei

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
BT easily stomped Spiderman, Spiderman has easily hanled Shin Kuei

and?

yet when spiderman battle shang-chi he had all sorts of problems

Phantom Zone
and?

yet when spiderman battle shang-chi he had all sorts of problems

Anyway BT handled Spiderman alot more easily.

Battlehammer
Anyway BT handled Spiderman alot more easily.
Not really. He simply won through superior durability. Shang-chi was like never even hit.

Phantom Zone
Not really. He simply won through superior durability. Shang-chi was like never even hit.

The second fight BT dislocated Spidermans shoulder right at the beginning of the fight. Basically he took him out in 1 second. Bt also wasnt even trying.

Shang Chi got webbed and had a reasonably long fight.

Battlehammer
The second fight BT dislocated Spidermans shoulder right at the beginning of the fight. Basically he took him out in 1 second. Bt also wasnt even trying.
and then was hit a number of times..........

Thats what you think not a fact.

also how does this mean he beats shang-chi easily? Shang-chi not spiderman, he does not fight like spiderman, he not overly similar to spiderman in anyway.

Battlehammer

Shang Chi got webbed and had a reasonably long fight.
? when did he get webbed? As I recall he dodge the webbign rather easily...........

Phantom Zone
? when did he get webbed? As I recall he dodge the webbign rather easily...........

Nah man he got his hands webbed to the wall but Shang broke free. Hell BT one-shoted DD as well, I think DD had the flu but BT was depowered (weakened) as well.

Battlehammer
Nah man he got his hands webbed to the wall but Shang broke free. Hell BT one-shoted DD as well, I think DD had the flu but BT was depowered (weakened) as well.

I don't recall that, also how does that help BT?

BT had his powers back, he was no longer de powered when that happen. He also sucker punched DD so that rather irrelevent.

Phantom Zone
I don't recall that, also how does that help BT?

Well it happened. BT took out Spiderman with ease Shang Chi did not.

Battlehammer
Well it happened. BT took out Spiderman with ease Shang Chi did not.

I don't think it did happen I recall him dodging it.

Yea and ? ABC Logic does not work. One can have harder times with some character and not with others.

BT only beat spiderman badly ( and he really only beat him badly onces spiderman almsot allways held his own) becuases of superior strength and durability.

Shang-chi on like spiderman is a top tier martial artiest and knows were and how to hit opponets in order to damage them.

Phantom Zone
I don't think it did happen I recall him dodging it.

Yeah he dodged some of it but still got his hands webbed to the wall.

Yea and ? ABC Logic does not work. One can have harder times with some character and not with others.

BT only beat spiderman badly ( and he really only beat him badly onces spiderman almsot allways held his own) becuases of superior strength and durability.

Shang-chi on like spiderman is a top tier martial artiest and knows were and how to hit opponets in order to damage them.

Anyway doesnt really matter since there is no evidence to indicate that Shang will have an easier time against a faster, stronger and trained opponent.

Battlehammer

Anyway doesnt really matter since there is no evidence to indicate that Shang will have an easier time against a faster, stronger and trained opponent.
Umm he not faster...........actaully I doubt BT is even the same speed as spiderman and nothing he did suggest superior speed.

stronger true and less trained though BT showed almsot zero skill.

True, but spiderman far more agile then BT and has spidersenses which BT does not have.

So really it pritty much shang-chi vs a spidersenses less spiderman who stronger and more durable, but far less agile.

Phantom Zone
Umm he not faster...........actaully I doubt BT is even the same speed as spiderman and nothing he did suggest superior speed.

stronger true and less trained though BT showed almsot zero skill.

True, but spiderman far more agile then BT and has spidersenses which BT does not have.

So really it pritty much shang-chi vs a spidersenses less spiderman who stronger and more durable, but far less agile.

Hes has more training than Spiderman.... BT didnt need to dodge but he had no trouble catching Spiderman in the middle of a speed-blitz which implies he can be alot faster when he needs to be.

Battlehammer
Hes has more training than Spiderman.... BT didnt need to dodge but he had no trouble catching Spiderman in the middle of a speed-blitz which implies he can be alot faster when he needs to be.

...........are you kidding me? He was getting hit many times before he was able to catch spiderman. In no way does that prove he was faster, if any thing it prove he not in spidermans speed class, but still fast enough to land hits on spiderman. But spiderman clearly came off the faster and then instances you refferences does not help to prove BT speed.

Phantom Zone
...........are you kidding me? He was getting hit many times before he was able to catch spiderman. In no way does that prove he was faster, if any thing it prove he not in spidermans speed class, but still fast enough to land hits on spiderman. But spiderman clearly came off the faster and then instances you refferences does not help to prove BT speed.

Ok let me try again.....he was letting himself get hit. Spidermans punches do diddly squat so its not going to try and defend himself. However when Spiderman tried to speedblitz him he caught him effortlessly.

In the second fight he caught Spiderman with no trouble at the beginning of the fight.

He also stated when fighting a giant robot that he was allowing himself to get hit, which indicates that he doesnt bother to protect himself if his opponent cant damage him.

Battlehammer
Ok let me try again.....he was letting himself get hit. Spidermans punches do diddly squat so its not going to try and defend himself. However when Spiderman tried to speedblitz him he caught him effortlessly.

speculations. He got hit countless times prior to grabbing spiderman. if he truelly was so fast he would not have been hit repeatedly prior to laying his hands on him.

In the second fight he caught Spiderman with no trouble at the beginning of the fight.
I have to re read the figth before responding to this.

Phantom Zone
speculations. He got hit countless times prior to grabbing spiderman. if he truelly was so fast he would not have been hit repeatedly prior to laying his hands on him.

Ok lets try again....he doesnt care about getting hit because it doesnt do anything to him. Hell theres scans of Wolverine getting shot the **** up but obvoulsy he wasnt dodging in that instance because it wanst doing a damn thing I cant be assed to get it. erm

Hes also stated on panel that he does allow himself to get hit by opponents

complexbrother
I think Shang Chi has a chance here . maby somthing like 40-60

BUSTER1
Shang Chi has no chance- and yes I'm applying ABC logic. BT has superstrength and durability that far outstrips Spiderman's own. And he was fast enough to grab Spidey in the middle of a "maximum Spider" speed blitz. He is easily fast enough to tag Shang Chi, and when he does, its light out.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Shang Chi has no chance- and yes I'm applying ABC logic. BT has superstrength and durability that far outstrips Spiderman's own. And he was fast enough to grab Spidey in the middle of a "maximum Spider" speed blitz. He is easily fast enough to tag Shang Chi, and when he does, its light out.

EXACTLY. Shang Chi is toast. Hell BTs even got an eyebeam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.