Wolverine vs Shredder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
both are experts at claws. who wins?

Grimm22
Hmm erm

Im going to say Shredder takes the advantage in skills.

Shredder is one tough SOB.

Give him the slight majoity

The-Judge
i think wolverine wins

grey fox
Which shredder ?

Comic , first cartoon or second.

Second is a alien in a robot , comic is a bad-ass and first is a loser.

The-Judge
second from cartoons

Metalmanx
Hm...I dunno. The second-cartoon version of Shredder is pretty bad-ass.

However, the comic Shredder is far superior.

This is a hard one to call. In my opinion, Shredder is FAR more skilled. However, that pesky little healing factor of Wolverine's makes him a tough bastard to put down.

Close call.

Ultraman Baltan
Second cartoon Shredder rips him apart. You know what fight would be cool? Super Shredd(TMNT2) vs. Movie Wolverine(Non-Jobber)

Tha C-Master
All Shredders would win, unless you mean that old one who hanged with Krang (that rhymed lol). I think he would give old school Wolverine a run for his money though (from the cartoons).

lilnutta12
bone claw wolverine takes it - other wise no he goes down

The-Judge
well, remember that wolverines claws are longer, he can heal and his senses would counter shredders skills...

golem370
The fact is if you go by Wolverines bio's He is suppose to beat Familiar with every fighting style on Earth so I would say Wolverine hands down.

Wolverines Skills- Due to his extensive training as a soldier, a C.I.A. operative, a samurai, a spy, and a member of the X-Men, Wolverine is an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant, having mastered virtually every fighting style on Earth. He is also a trained expert in multiple types of weapons, vehicles, computer systems, explosives, and assassination techniques. Wolverine is fluent in many languages, including Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Lakota, and Spanish; he has some knowledge of French, Thai, a

Ultraman Baltan
Godzilla is a BEAST(sorry for the dub crap this guy put on here)! This consists of, not all, but many incredible feats by the Big-G. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VytxAdfVH-E

Ultraman Baltan
Whoops! Wrong thread.

endrict
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Whoops! Wrong thread. blink

jinzin
shredder from the comics was very skilled but he would lose.... although he may edge out wolverine in skill.. SLIGHTLY it wouldn't make a difference as wolverine's superhuman abilities come into play.

old toon shredder loses just because he's old toon shredder...

new toon shredder however.... enough strength to bust out of tons of rubble, superhuman reflexes, the same amount of skill as old comic shredder (IMO based on his showings even more skill), more experience than wolverine himself (actually an eternitys worth... for those of you who are following the lost season eps you know what I'm talking about), and an uncanny level of damage soak... a friggin TANK triceraton smashed him with a steel support beam and it didn't DO ANYTHING. erm

new toon shredder wins decidedly...

although in a second fight wolverine would do better than the first..

and in a third fight wolverine might win...

unless shredder has the sword of tengu..... no expression then wolvie loses 10/10

jinzin
what? what's that you ask?

"is new school shredder REALLY that badass?"

........................yes.............. no expression

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFk2zcJ8r58

jinzin
you WILL LOOK AND BE AMAZED DAMMIT! mad

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Whoops! Wrong thread.

EDIT BUTTON.

riceroost
Originally posted by jinzin
what? what's that you ask?

"is new school shredder REALLY that badass?"

........................yes.............. no expression

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFk2zcJ8r58
I really dont see why that would make him better than Wolverine. Wolverine has taken out bigger Sentinels quicker than that. Granted Shredder does look more impressive there than usual, but not more impressive than Wolverine. Unless Shredder has a healing factor these days or uses advanced ninja magics I dont see him standing a chance. His chosen weapons aren't all that useful against Wolverine.

jinzin
you clearly haven't seen the lost season eps... shredhead has energy blasts and can turn into a demonic dragon....

that wasn't so much a display of shredder being better.. just showing that he's WAY WAY WAY more badass now than ever...

and I'm not sure I've ever seen wolverine display that level of speed agility, equilibrium, and skill all at once on such a dauntingly sized opponent...

by the way that tengu demon would have destroyed any sentinal...

Broly92
Also new toon Shreddar can heal(no where near Wolverine) as well plus everything Jinzin said and now he has bada** henchmen look at Jinzin's sig

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...I dunno. The second-cartoon version of Shredder is pretty bad-ass.

However, the comic Shredder is far superior.

This is a hard one to call. In my opinion, Shredder is FAR more skilled. However, that pesky little healing factor of Wolverine's makes him a tough bastard to put down.

Close call.

Ugh sick

That was the worst part of the cartoon.

Making the Brain and Shredder the same person?!!? What the f**k?

That is a SIN! mad

jinzin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ugh sick

That was the worst part of the cartoon.

Making the Brain and Shredder the same person?!!? What the f**k?

That is a SIN! mad

that's not the true shredder... again... it doesn't look like anyone's familiar with the lost season episodes.... oroku saki is a real person.. the utrom was an imposter... oroku saki fused with a demon to become all powerful and is currently in a ort of mystical stasis for which his mystic foot soldiers are trying to bust him out.

Tha C-Master
I just watched a load of those, it's a shame I can't find out what time the show comes on now (along with Inuyasha), I was glad that Leonardo was the Dragon, as he should be.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I just watched a load of those, it's a shame I can't find out what time the show comes on now (along with Inuyasha), I was glad that Leonardo was the Dragon, as he should be. punk

be glad you didn't bother searching for them on T.V. apparently they've only been shown scarcely and out of order sad .

the main time slot is going to that god forsaken fast forward cartoon while the good stuff.... well... like I said, they're reffering to it as the lost season...erm

Tha C-Master
punk

be glad you didn't bother searching for them on T.V. apparently they've only been shown scarcely and out of order sad .

the main time slot is going to that god forsaken fast forward cartoon while the good stuff.... well... like I said, they're reffering to it as the lost season...erm I really don't understand it, all the really good shows have vanished from Cartoon Network for a bunch of Garbage mostly. I knew the new Turtles had it's skeptics (most feel they have lost their soul), but I thought they were good since they were individual, and a bit darker. What do you think of the movie that's going to come out?

jinzin
personally I never understood the "lost their soul" argument... all their persoanalities remained the same, I think it was a shame the theme song changed.. that's about the only thing I thought was worth keeping from the old show... but hell, I REALLY enjoy the new show.. it sticks more to it's comic roots than the old one, and has interesting storylines with actual plot twists a feature the old show never wuite grasped...

for the movie. well at first when I saw the posters the animation style and the character designs made me want to gag.. but after actually seeing the trailor and seeing them in action I'm REALLLLLLLY stoked about it. I haven't found any information about whether or not my man shredder's gonna be in it, but I hope he is....

now I can see what the director/writer were talking about when they talked about the restrictions of a live action style movie vs. what they were going for.

Tha C-Master
personally I never understood the "lost their soul" argument... all their persoanalities remained the same, I think it was a shame the theme song changed.. that's about the only thing I thought was worth keeping from the old show... but hell, I REALLY enjoy the new show.. it sticks more to it's comic roots than the old one, and has interesting storylines with actual plot twists a feature the old show never wuite grasped...

Well the old show was great, it was in the 80's. Things were supposed to be friendly and fun (Europe didn't even allow "ninja" in the title back then so it was "Teenage Mutant Turtles"wink. The old show had the get up and go, with the popular music changing when things got tense, and everything was concluded in that show. This is what most are familiar with.

This one peaks my interest more though, and it IS like the comics, but the thing is, not many people know about the comics. Leonardo was much different in the comics as well.

for the movie. well at first when I saw the posters the animation style and the character designs made me want to gag.. but after actually seeing the trailor and seeing them in action I'm REALLLLLLLY stoked about it. I haven't found any information about whether or not my man shredder's gonna be in it, but I hope he is.... I still need to see that.

now I can see what the director/writer were talking about when they talked about the restrictions of a live action style movie vs. what they were going for.

I'm curious, I heard it was darker, what's the rating going to be on it?

jinzin
yeah I know.. and it's a damned shame.. I love the old comics... especially the comic story for city at war.. the elite foot were such badasses... which is so uncommon when dealing with henchmen...

here ya go: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LTqJ-Szl1Cs

I don't know what the rating for the movie is yet, not sure if there is one.

Tha C-Master
Favorited... haha... Mikey... that's going on my Youtube.

Anyways I got work in the morning so I'm off to bed. Night.

Entity
I saw the other thread and thought of this one but when I searched I found it already here so I had to...

...bumpage...

SpunkySmurph
Shredder ftw

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The-Judge
both are experts at claws. who wins?

nothing kills Shredder no matter what you do

spidey-dude
super shredder takes out wolvie. 1st shredder no

Grimm22
that's not the true shredder... again... it doesn't look like anyone's familiar with the lost season episodes.... oroku saki is a real person.. the utrom was an imposter... oroku saki fused with a demon to become all powerful and is currently in a ort of mystical stasis for which his mystic foot soldiers are trying to bust him out.

Well thats a relief stick out tongue

But, I never really liked the new cartoon erm

I grew up with the old cartoon and the new version lacked the something that made the original so special (pizza?), although I did like the darker look

Either, way the new movie looks sweet, combining traits from the classic cartoon as well as the comics

Evil_Ash
Super Shredder takes Logan down! big grin

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qghzRulEfXc

capt it up
I saw him he was wicked bad ass. Right before that scene all the others had been defeat and yet he a lone was able to defeat the foe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.