Marvel Bias vs. DC Bias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm going to take 4 differnt levels of Vs. of all the most biased toons and we must decide wich team should win. And if it's based on merit or on our Fanboyisms.

Battle One Street fighters with prep

Spiderman
Reed Richards
Wolverine
Captain America

vs.

Vixen
Batman
Deathstroke
Mr. Miracle

Power houses

Thor
Hulk
Gladiator
Morg

vs.

Superman
Doomsday
Orion
Lobo

Continued on next post for parts 3 and 4

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm going to take 4 differnt levels of Vs. of all the most biased toons and we must decide wich team should win. And if it's based on merit or on our Fanboyisms.

Spiderman
Reed Richards
Wolverine
Captain America

vs.

Vixen
Batman
Deathstroke
Mr. Miracle

Power houses

Thor
Hulk
Gladiator
Morg

vs.

Superman
Doomsday
Orion
Lobo

You would be the one who makes a thread like this roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cosmic/Sky Father

Silver Surfer
Thanos
Odin
Genis Vell

vs.

Takion
Darksied
Current Ion
Hal Jordan

The big Boys
LT
Classic Beyonder
The Magus with the IG
Korvak
Galactus (Full Power)
Molecule Man
Thanos THOTU
Eternity

vs.

The Spectre ( Full power)
World's Funnest Mr. Mxy
Parallax
Krona
Darksied With the True ALE
Lucifer/Michael
GEB

Accel
Since when are Vixen and Mr. Miracle street-level? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
Since when are Vixen and Mr. Miracle street-level? confused

Mr. Miracle never took his God Powers. He only has strength around Spiderman or less and his gadgets and acrobatics. Vixen is an animorph for all intents and purposes. She is in the class of Spiderman Wolverine.

DigiMark007
Reed's not street either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Reed's not street either.

He can't fly, He uses mainly his fist and he is the prep God of the Mu earth.He also has only shown moderate strength enhancement when he buffs up. I consider anyone with less than class 50 as street lvl.

Thanos_THOTU
Big boys = Marvel with ease.

We have Beyonder who was the supreme being at his time (he was all there was inside and outside the Multi-verse)
We have Thanos w/ Heart who replaced "the supreme being"
I assume this is classic Molecule man...?

As I see it Beyonder or Moleculae man can take this alone.

galan7777777
id say marvel takes all of them except the "power houses section" they could not beat lobo he is immortal.......... and the big boys section is iffy, and its about equal; marvel has beyonder, molecule man, and thanos THOTU....... but on the dc side you have spectre (full power) which is the wrath of god, and you have lucifer and michael whom are the 2 most powerful beings in all of creation, as well as GEB which is gods evil half......... DC shouldnt be counted out so quickly in the big boys fight

Soleran
Dude he can stretchout and choke out alot of the DC team, he's not a good street opponent. Reed I mean

leonidas
street -- marvel
power-houses -- dc
cosmics -- marvel (genis is the difference in this one imo)
big boys -- dc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by leonidas
street -- marvel
power-houses -- dc
big boys -- dc

I can agree with this one. But batman and Mr. Miracle are a hell of a combo. But the same can be said of Wolverine and Spiderman. I'm iffy on the cosmics. The Cosmics have some HEAVIES

ManOf2morrow

Spiderman
Reed Richards
Wolverine
Captain America

vs.

Vixen
Batman
Deathstroke
Mr. Miracle

Power houses

Thor
Hulk
Gladiator
Morg

vs.

Superman
Doomsday
Orion
Lobo

Marvel takes the Street level fight mostly due to the fact that that assembly stinks with the exception of Batman. None of them are even close to being as strong as Spiderman. Batman would probably bug out seeing as how lopsided that fight would be. Sheesh.

DC takes the Power House fight but it'd be close. Two Heralds of Galactus? Geez.

galan7777777
street -- marvel
power-houses -- dc
big boys -- dc agreed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ManOf2morrow
Marvel takes the Street level fight mostly due to the fact that that assembly stinks with the exception of Batman. None of them are even close to being as strong as Spiderman. Batman would probably bug out seeing as how lopsided that fight would be. Sheesh.

DC takes the Power House fight but it'd be close. Two Heralds of Galactus? Geez.

Vixen can become as strong as spider man if not stronger. And MR. Miracle is already in the strength catagory of spider man with just as good reflexes. I picked the teams base on abilities. The heralds are really over powering anyone on the DC IMO.

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
id say marvel takes all of them except the "power houses section" they could not beat lobo he is immortal.......... and the big boys section is iffy, and its about equal; marvel has beyonder, molecule man, and thanos THOTU....... but on the dc side you have spectre (full power) which is the wrath of god, and you have lucifer and michael whom are the 2 most powerful beings in all of creation, as well as GEB which is gods evil half......... DC shouldnt be counted out so quickly in the big boys fight i still go with my original comment

UniOmni
Marvel takes the Street, Cosmic and Big Boys.
DC takes the powerhouse.

Big Boy goes to Marvel, since the classic Beyonder is far removed from any and all. Far removed.

Cosmic wins, since its current Ion.
If Classic, then i'd give it to DC.

Street, simply because you have 2 non streets on the Marvel side.

Spiderman would kill Batman if he let loose. Same with Slade.
Mr. Fantastic with prep?? Hah!
Wolverine?Cap? Spidey??

Only Batman and Slade have the jobber auras necessary to compete, and they still fall one short.

And before you or Jesse come in spouting about Takion, the cosmics on Marvel's side have feats galore, that outweigh his meager few.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Marvel takes the Street, Cosmic and Big Boys.
DC takes the powerhouse.

Big Boy goes to Marvel, since the classic Beyonder is far removed from any and all. Far removed.

Cosmic wins, since its current Ion.
If Classic, then i'd give it to DC.

Street, simply because you have 2 non streets on the Marvel side.

Spiderman would kill Batman if he let loose. Same with Slade.
Mr. Fantastic with prep?? Hah!
Wolverine?Cap? Spidey??

Only Batman and Slade have the jobber auras necessary to compete, and they still fall one short.

And before you or Jesse come in spouting about Takion, the cosmics on Marvel's side have feats galore, that outweigh his meager few.

Mr. Miracle is a God. And DC Big Boys are not outclassed by the classic beyonder. Look who they have to counter him. The World's Funnest Mxy as well as the GEB.

thedude1948
street -- marvel
power-houses -- dc
big boys -- dc

I agree with this.

Everyone on Marvel "big boys" is below Lucifer + Michael.

UniOmni
Mxy isn't on the field as the Beyonder.
Not at his original levels.

Balder is a God as well.

Doesn't mean Spiderman won't beat his ass up and down the block.

The Beyonder was more powerful than TOAA.
And TOAA and The Presence are pretty much equals.
And the GEB is the opposite to the Presence.

The Beyonder wins.
And Mxy at his best, in a non canon showing blew up and recreated the universe.
Beyonder is way above that level. Way above.

Sixth_Winged
Pre-retcon/classic beyonder is an incomplete template for he the one above all. Mxy for all his feats doesn't amount to that and has shown nowhere near that level unless you count the elseworlds mxy vs. batmite fight.

thedude1948

Stop making things up, thank you.

galan7777777
id say marvel takes all of them except the "power houses section" they could not beat lobo he is immortal.......... and the big boys section is iffy, and its about equal; marvel has beyonder, molecule man, and thanos THOTU....... but on the dc side you have spectre (full power) which is the wrath of god, and you have lucifer and michael whom are the 2 most powerful beings in all of creation, as well as GEB which is gods evil half......... DC shouldnt be counted out so quickly in the big boys fight again, im stiking with my 1st post big grin

UniOmni
Originally posted by thedude1948
Stop making things up, thank you.

What did i make up??

thedude1948
What did i make up??

about Pre-Retcon Beyonder being more powerful than TOAA.

thedude1948

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Pre-retcon/classic beyonder is an incomplete template for he the one above all. Mxy for all his feats doesn't amount to that and has shown nowhere near that level unless you count the elseworlds mxy vs. batmite fight.

Read the thread and who is in the fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
From what I'm gathering the general feeling is that marvel has 1 and 3 and DC takes 2 and 4? Maybe I should have added a fifth tier for a tie breaker. I'll have to think about it right quick.

Sixth_Winged
Read the thread and who is in the fight.

Read the post you just quoted to see what i'm responding to. Cause you know....i'm not talking about the fight. If i was i would've counted GEB in that argument.

Thanos_THOTU

Balder is a God as well.

The Beyonder wins.
My oppinion exactly

Thanos_THOTU
about Pre-Retcon Beyonder being more powerful than TOAA.
Acording to statements he was Marvel Multi-verse and everything beyond, how can TOAA be more than that?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Acording to statements he was Marvel Multi-verse and everything beyond, how can TOAA be more than that? because TOAA=stan lee, thought of him

thedude1948
Acording to statements he was Marvel Multi-verse and everything beyond, how can TOAA be more than that?

He is The One Above All look at his name, nobody is above him in Marvel, if somebody was than he wouldnt be TOAA.

Thanos_THOTU
because TOAA=stan lee, thought of him
... TOAA as a fictional character is not Stan Lee, it's a being who equal's the Heart's power.
How the **** can a writer fight fictional chartcers?

Thanos_THOTU
He is The One Above All look at his name, nobody is above him in Marvel, if somebody was than he wouldnt be TOAA.
Well... Beyonder no longer have that kind of power...
So bassicly he might have taken that title after Beyonder removed his power.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Balder is a God as well.

The Beyonder wins.

For one, Spiderman would not find it so easy to kick mr. miracles ass. not at all

For two, The beyonder was never shown to be more powerful than toaa. and the presence and the toaa can't be equals if anyone can challenge him but himself.
as far as the way you say mxy was shown in a non cannon cross over, it was cannon with the advent of the kingdom wich then got abandoned. but at the time, it was cannon. I could say, non cannon beyonder was never shown doing any of the things mxy was shown doing. your saying he was way above the lvl of mxy based on what? On panel Hyperbole?

thedude1948
Thanos with the HOTU was not equal to TOAA, He was manipulating him with it the whole time.

galan7777777
... TOAA as a fictional character is not Stan Lee, it's a being who equal's the Heart's power.
How the **** can a writer fight fictional chartcers? then what was jack kirby when he was protrayed? he was still the artist in marvel

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos with the HOTU was not equal to TOAA, He was manipulating him with it the whole time.
So you really think a character in somics could manipulate a real human being?

Thanos_THOTU
then what was jack kirby when he was protrayed? he was still the artist in marvel
Well... He was actually refering to the writers... He later stated it I belive. But Beyonder was stated (-by Stan Lee) to have the power of the writers as well.

thedude1948
So you really think a character in somics could manipulate a real human being?

What the hell are you talking about.

Sixth_Winged
For one, Spiderman would not find it so easy to kick mr. miracles ass. not at all

For two, The beyonder was never shown to be more powerful than toaa. and the presence and the toaa can't be equals if anyone can challenge him but himself.
as far as the way you say mxy was shown in a non cannon cross over, it was cannon with the advent of the kingdom wich then got abandoned. but at the time, it was cannon. I could say, non cannon beyonder was never shown doing any of the things mxy was shown doing. your saying he was way above the lvl of mxy based on what? On panel Hyperbole?

Amazing use of the term hyperbole.
Now please answer this questions and requests.

1) Since you say beyonder has never shown to be more powerful than toaa, exactly what feats does the toaa have that you are comparing beyonder's with?
2) how could it be cannon at the time where it was listed specifically as elseworld in the cover?
3) where did this non-canon beyonder appear exactly?
4) on panel hyperbole, please discuss further. Any scan at all?

galan7777777
Thanos with the HOTU was not equal to TOAA, He was manipulating him with it the whole time. this is true, and also remember that thanos with the heart was as powerful as toaa, but he lacked the omniscents of toaa, as did the beyonder

Thanos_THOTU
But seriously: The writer is not TOAA
It's his imagination that is, what do you think limit the writers power? - Imagination.

So if Mike Tyson would go and kill the author/writer would he then havbe more power than the former writer, no becuase he lacks in imagination. However in physical strg, he is more powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well... He was actually refering to the writers... He later stated it I belive. But Beyonder was stated (-by Stan Lee) to have the power of the writers as well.

Every omnipotent being has the power of the writer. Look at what Mr. mxy can do. He has NEVER shown any limitation. He is completely free to do what ever the writer can dream up.

MattDay
oh dear, this is balancing on insane levels, they are ink on a page... nothing more... people will believe anything now days!

darthgoober
TOAA was introduced AFTER the Beyonder as being top dog in ALL OF MARVEL. All that is beyond still falls into the Marvel omniverse, so it's still under his domain. And anyway, I thought that the Beyonder was supposed to represent all that was beyond, but not the mainstream Marvel Multiverse? In which case he would definatly be under TOAA as TOAA has dominion over the mainstream Marvel Multiverse and the Beyond.

Thanos_THOTU
Every omnipotent being has the power of the writer. Look at what Mr. mxy can do. He has NEVER shown any limitation. He is completely free to do what ever the writer can dream up.
He have limitations, the same limits as the ALE have.

The Multi-versal destruction isnt a big feat the Nullifier can accomplish it.
It cannot think for itself though and therefore not manipulate it the same way as Mxy, but that comes down to intelligence, not power.

The nullifier can't think for itself, Mxy can.
But with a (smart) user, the Nullifer could manipulate the Multi-verse the same way as Myx.
Still with even the smartest user, it cannot be comnpered to an Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet, and seriuosly not a complete Gauntlet.

thedude1948
But seriously: The writer is not TOAA
It's his imagination that is, what do you think limit the writers power? - Imagination.

So if Mike Tyson would go and kill the author/writer would he then havbe more power than the former writer, no becuase he lacks in imagination. However in physical strg, he is more powerful.

I dont know what you are trying to get at. But im pretty sure comic book characters are not real people.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by darthgoober
TOAA was introduced AFTER the Beyonder as being top dog in ALL OF MARVEL. All that is beyond still falls into the Marvel omniverse, so it's still under his domain. And anyway, I thought that the Beyonder was supposed to represent all that was beyond, but not the mainstream Marvel Multiverse? In which case he would definatly be under TOAA as TOAA has dominion over the mainstream Marvel Multiverse and the Beyond.
He was one with the Multi-verse and everything beyond, just like Thanos was.
But now the Beyond realm no longer exist, the beyond realm now is a cosmic cube.
Since he was supose to be the character who showed the readers which power the wrtier had, I belive he was like TOAA.

He could shatter the entire timestream. (In other words make so Marvel never existed)
He was one with everything that was.
He putted limitations on himself.

Pretty much the old version of TOAA.

Thanos_THOTU
I dont know what you are trying to get at. But im pretty sure comic book characters are not real people.
I was just trying to say that, TOAA is a fictional (comicbook) being.
Which powers are based on the writers imagination.

Sixth_Winged
thing is, we're not even sure if TOAA and the Prescence or GEB or whatever operates in an omniversal level. They might be touted as supreme beings in thier companies, but we're not even sure the scope of their influence to be judging these things.

Thanos_THOTU
They are surely not Omniversal beings (connected to all companies)
That would mean they they are the same. But marvel have its version and DC have its.
Presence is bond to the DCU he cannot act outside it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He have limitations, the same limits as the ALE have.

The Multi-versal destruction isnt a big feat the Nullifier can accomplish it.
It cannot think for itself though and therefore not manipulate it the same way as Mxy, but that comes down to intelligence, not power.

The nullifier can't think for itself, Mxy can.
But with a (smart) user, the Nullifer could manipulate the Multi-verse the same way as Myx.
Still with even the smartest user, it cannot be comnpered to an Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet, and seriuosly not a complete Gauntlet.

Mxy can do things the UN cannot. He can even control souls, and minds. He can flip abstracts upside down like nothing. He can make it so nothing ever dreams, or nothing ever breaks, or nothing ever dies. The UN hasn't been shown to have that lvl of power. I dont know how your comparing Mxy to an instument of destruction.

darthgoober
He was one with the Multi-verse and everything beyond, just like Thanos was.
But now the Beyond realm no longer exist, the beyond realm now is a cosmic cube.
Since he was supose to be the character who showed the readers which power the wrtier had, I belive he was like TOAA.

He could shatter the entire timestream. (In other words make so Marvel never existed)
He was one with everything that was.
He putted limitations on himself.

Pretty much the old version of TOAA.
You can't go on about how they're fictional characters, and then keep bringing up the power of the writers, you can't have it both ways. If we are talking about them as fictional characters then all he was was all that was beyond the multiverse, which TOAA had dominion over as it was still part of the Marvel omniverse. If your talking about the power given to them by the creators, then yes he had the power of the writers, but TOAA is the head of Marvel Comics who employs the writers, and tells them what they can and can't write about. Either way, TOAA is above him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They are surely not Omniversal beings (connected to all companies)
That would mean they they are the same. But marvel have its version and DC have its.
Presence is bond to the DCU he cannot act outside it.

Just like the beyonder, no matter how you put it, is bound to marvel. which means he is not anymore powerful than the sum total of marvel if they choose to make him that way. but then he would be above the one above all and basically still be only equal to the presence. since he wasn't the one above all, he is somewhere in mxy's power range.

Thanos_THOTU
Mxy can do things the UN cannot. He can even control souls, and minds. He can flip abstracts upside down like nothing. He can make it so nothing ever dreams, or nothing ever breaks, or nothing ever dies. The UN hasn't been shown to have that lvl of power. I dont know how your comparing Mxy to an instument of destruction.
The biggest feat ever Mxy have done is shattered the Multi-verse.
The biggest feat the Nullifier have accomplished is the same.
There are lesser beings who can control minds, dreams ect.

mighty adam
if your a comic fan you shouldn't be bias period you should read both marvel and dc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The biggest feat ever Mxy have done is shattered the Multi-verse.
The biggest feat the Nullifier have accomplished is the same.
There are lesser beings who can control minds, dreams ect.

Not on a universal lvl. NOt all of it in one being. Even the beyonder could not make people love or think the way he wanted them to.

Sixth_Winged
Actually UN both destroyed the multiverse completely(while killing off abraxas) and rebuild it the same exact way as before...cept w/o abraxas.

Sixth_Winged
Not on a universal lvl. NOt all of it in one being. Even the beyonder could not make people love or think the way he wanted them to.

oh yeah, as if having beyonder make people love or think they way he did would indicate power.

I guess Mister hate and mistress love would probably be ultra-wtf-awesome supreme beings.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by darthgoober
You can't go on about how they're fictional characters, and then keep bringing up the power of the writers, you can't have it both ways. If we are talking about them as fictional characters then all he was was all that was beyond the multiverse, which TOAA had dominion over as it was still part of the Marvel omniverse. If your talking about the power given to them by the creators, then yes he had the power of the writers, but TOAA is the head of Marvel Comics who employs the writers, and tells them what they can and can't write about. Either way, TOAA is above him.
By Marvel omni-verse you mean Mega-verse right?

Why do you think TOAA is the head of Marvel? - This havent even been stated it's just speculation...
Thanos w/ the Heart is perfect to scale TOAA's power.

ManOf2morrow
Cosmic/Sky Father

Silver Surfer
Thanos
Odin
Genis Vell

vs.

Takion
Darksied
Current Ion
Hal Jordan

The big Boys
LT
Classic Beyonder
The Magus with the IG
Korvak
Galactus (Full Power)
Molecule Man
Thanos THOTU
Eternity

vs.

World's Funnest Mr. Mxy
Parallax
Krona
Lucifer/Michael
GEB

Marvel takes the Skyfather battle, that's just too much for Ion and Hal to handle, Darkseid and Takion match up well against Thanos and Surfer though.

Even with an eight versus six edge in numbers for Marvel, DC still wins this by virtue of the Spectre's presence alone.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by mighty adam
if your a comic fan you shouldn't be bias period you should read both marvel and dc.
This is true, I have started buuying DC comics as well now.

Thanos_THOTU
If Presence trueley is the witers/editor and GEB would be equally as powerful as him/them, than GEB wouldent be defeated.
As goes for Spectre, he at 100% could not defeat GEB.
Presence + Swamp thing > GEB (= Presence) >> 100% Spectre

darthgoober
By Marvel omni-verse you mean Mega-verse right?

Why do you think TOAA is the head of Marvel? - This havent even been stated it's just speculation...
Thanos w/ the Heart is perfect to scale TOAA's power.
No, I mean Marvel omniverse. Marvel's omniverse has nothing to do with any other companies, exept in crossovers, which for the most part, don't count anyway.

nvrbeenwthagirl
oh yeah, as if having beyonder make people love or think they way he did would indicate power.

I guess Mister hate and mistress love would probably be ultra-wtf-awesome supreme beings.

You miss what i'm saying. I"m saying mxy can do all the things the ig can do. The beyonder cannot. The un cannot. The ig has universal reality altering power. it controls souls, time, thinking, everything. All of these things , mxy has been shown to do. The beyonder has not, and niether the un. I was saying the total combination of powers is only in mxy and the ig. nothing else.

galan7777777
If Presence trueley is the witers/editor and GEB would be equally as powerful as him/them, than GEB wouldent be defeated.
Presence + Swamp thing > GEB (= Presence) >> 100% Spectre im just curious, but where would u put lucifer on this scale? he is greater then spectre

nvrbeenwthagirl
Presence + Swamp thing > GEB (= Presence) >> 100% Spectre
Geb is the dark side of the presence. Dont try to use the equation method. it never works for comics. it ends up in an endless loop.

nvrbeenwthagirl
im just curious, but where would u put lucifer on this scale? he is greater then spectre

He is not greater than the spectre if the spectre is acting as the hand of God. No he is not. If God says, go kill lucifer, the spectre could. normal spectre is a bit below lucifer.

Sixth_Winged
You miss what i'm saying. I"m saying mxy can do all the things the ig can do. The beyonder cannot. The un cannot. The ig has universal reality altering power. it controls souls, time, thinking, everything. All of these things , mxy has been shown to do. The beyonder has not, and niether the un. I was saying the total combination of powers is only in mxy and the ig. nothing else.

i've seen many things mxy can do, but i don't think he can do all. Certainly not on the soul department, but a go on most. The thing you should've said is versatility which is what Mxy trumps in. Afterall, UN is a weapon. This weapons however still has something that trumps mxy's showing by far and large in canon.

WrathfulDwarf
Any team that has The Spectre on their side automatically wins!

Given that fact I gonna thrown in Deadman and Etrigan. Just imagine the sheer power of possession combine by those two should be enough to render any living thinking being....including gods and cosmics defenseless.

Including Parallax is waaay out of Marve's league.

galan7777777
He is not greater than the spectre if the spectre is acting as the hand of God. No he is not. If God says, go kill lucifer, the spectre could. normal spectre is a bit below lucifer. michael is god's power and not even he can kill lucifer

mighty adam

Spiderman
Reed Richards
Wolverine
Captain America

vs.

Vixen
Batman
Deathstroke
Mr. Miracle = marvel9/10

Power houses

Thor
Hulk
Gladiator
Morg

vs.

Superman
Doomsday
Orion
Lobo = 5/10 for both but im more on the dc side

Thanos_THOTU
im just curious, but where would u put lucifer on this scale? he is greater then spectre
Actually I woould put him bellow full power Spectre, when you think about it if God wanted Lucifer dead, who would appear to take his life? - Why Spectre of course.

galan7777777
Actually I woould put him bellow full power Spectre, when you think about it if God wanted Lucifer dead, who would appear to take his life? - Why Spectre of course. true, if god really wanted him dead, but lucifer would put up a damn good fight lol!

Thanos_THOTU
However the Big-guy's thread is anyhow based on Speculation.
I however belive that Marvel however would take it.
But seriously what is Mxy doing with the big guy's is he supse to be like bait?

mighty adam
Cosmic/Sky Father

Silver Surfer
Thanos
Odin
Genis Vell

vs.

Takion
Darksied
Current Ion
Hal Jordan =marvel 7/10

The big Boys
LT
Classic Beyonder
The Magus with the IG
Korvak
Galactus (Full Power)
Molecule Man
Thanos THOTU
Eternity

vs.

World's Funnest Mr. Mxy
Parallax
Krona
Lucifer/Michael = marvel 6/10 lt-spacer=tie beyonder-mxy=marvel korvak-parallax=dc i know nothing of korvak sorry big G-krona=marvel thanos thotu- darkseidael= marvel magus,Mman,eternity hold off lucifer/michael till the others can come help.
GEB

galan7777777
However the Big-guy's thread is anyhow based on Speculation.
I however belive that Marvel however would take it.
But seriously what is Mxy doing with the big guy's is he supse to be like bait? u have to understand what spectre at full power alone is capable of, at full power he is being fully backed by god..... and if god wants u dead, then ure dead! and thats just one of the big guys on the DC side, all the rest are really overkill

mighty adam
u have to understand what spectre at full power alone is capable of, at full power he is being fully backed by god..... and if god wants u dead, then ure dead! and thats just one of the big guys on the DC side, all the rest are really overkill LT-SPECTER=TIE lt would be backed by his god specter would be backed by his. are you saying dc's god is more powerful then marvel? no expression

galan7777777
LT-SPECTER=TIE lt would be backed by his god specter would be backed by his. are you saying dc's god is more powerful then marvel? no expression its never been shown that LT can be backed by god as spectre can, for this reason id put spectre ahead of LT

Thanos_THOTU
u have to understand what spectre at full power alone is capable of, at full power he is being fully backed by god..... and if god wants u dead, then ure dead! and thats just one of the big guys on the DC side, all the rest are really overkill
Spectre could not defeat Presence evil side therefore he does not euqal God. If he were he wuld have keept him busy by stalemating him.

Thanos_THOTU
its never been shown that LT can be backed by god as spectre can, for this reason id put spectre ahead of LT
LT got the power of judgement, if TOAA wants somebody dead he tells LT.

galan7777777
Spectre could not defeat Presence evil side therefore he does not euqal God. If he were he wuld have keept him busy by stalemating him. ok, but GEB is on the DC side as well........ so how can u say that the marvel team can beat the full wrath of god, and gods evil half, let alone the other characters on the DC side?

Thanos_THOTU
ok, but GEB is on the DC side as well........ so how can u say that the marvel team can beat the full wrath of god, and gods evil half, let alone the other characters on the DC side?
GEB - Thanos HOTU - will stalemate eachother (keep eachother busy)
Fp Spectre - LT - will also stalemate eachother
Lucifer - Beyonder - Beyonder would slaugther him
Michael - Molecule man - same slaughter
Darksied ALE - Stalemate Magus with I-IG
ect.

IMO Beyonder or Molecule man could take this by themselves.

galan7777777
GEB - Thanos HOTU - will stalemate eachother (keep eachother busy)
Fp Spectre - LT - will also stalemate eachother
Lucifer - Beyonder - Beyonder would slaugther him
Michael - Molecule man - same slaughter
Darksied ALE - Stalemate Magus with I-IG
ect.

IMO Beyonder or Molecule man could take this by themselves. lol, u presume a lot without knowing what the d/c characters, such as lucifer, michael, spectre, and GEB are even remotely capable of..... but i really dont want to argue this fact with you any longer sick

Thanos_THOTU
But the lesser beings wouldent matter, for exmaple:
If Thanos would take down GEB, than what chanses do the others DCBG have?

galan7777777
id still say marvel takes all of them except the "power houses section" they could not beat lobo he is immortal and his cloning ability would overwhelm the Marvel team.......... and the big boys section is iffy, its about equal; marvel has beyonder, molecule man, and thanos THOTU....... but on the dc side you have spectre (full power) which is the wrath of god, you have lucifer and michael whom are the 2 most powerful beings in all of creation, as well as GEB which is gods evil half......... DC shouldnt be counted out so quickly in the big boys fight

Thanos_THOTU
Battle One Street fighters with prep - Reed and Batman isn't a factor here unless they have prepare time. - Wolverine would probobly take it, he and Spider-man is an amazing combo.
Marvel: 7/10

Power houses - If they don't take out Hulk isntantly this will get nasty, he can even take down Thanos if he's pissed off enough.
DC 6/10

Thanos_THOTU
Cosmic/Sky Father - Common battle has been done.
DC: 8/10

Big boys: Marvel 10/10

galan7777777
id still say marvel takes all of them except the "power houses section" they could not beat lobo he is immortal and his cloning ability would overwhelm the Marvel team.......... and the big boys section is iffy, its about equal; marvel has beyonder, molecule man, and thanos THOTU....... but on the dc side you have spectre (full power) which is the wrath of god, you have lucifer and michael whom are the 2 most powerful beings in all of creation, as well as GEB which is gods evil half......... DC shouldnt be counted out so quickly in the big boys fight

^
^
^

Thanos_THOTU
^
^
^
I pointed out my view.

galan7777777
I pointed out my view. yep, as did i

Thanos_THOTU
Thor is immortal as well as Lobo you know...

galan7777777
Thor is immortal as well as Lobo you know... but thor dosent possess the cloning attribute of lobo- for each drop of lobo's blood that is spilled, another perfect duplicate of lobo is born, this could equate to an entire army

nvrbeenwthagirl
at least there is some thoughtful debate going on about the sides. still a little bit of fan boyism going on. but oh well.

Thanos_THOTU
at least there is some thoughtful debate going on about the sides. still a little bit of fan boyism going on. but oh well.
Isnt it clear for you yet? I belive you were 30 years old correct?
I am 16, and even I have understand that:

In these omnipotece battles its hard to declear a winner, why? - Because their power is infinite and's hard to compare, they usually lack of back-up evidence and they usually have not shown any sign of limits or weakness.

So pick your favorite and stay with it. - There isnt enough proof to show you wrong, and there is not enough proof to show that you're correct either.

What If...
you are so annoying, stop making these biased threads.

So pointless.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Isnt it clear for you yet? I belive you were 30 years old correct?
I am 16, and even I have understand that:

In these omnipotece battles its hard to declear a winner, why? - Because their power is infinite and's hard to compare, they usually lack of back-up evidence and they usually have not shown any sign of limits or weakness.

So pick your favorite and stay with it. - There isnt enough proof to show you wrong, and there is not enough proof to show that you're correct either.

Yes the fanboyism going here is casting a negative light on the other characters instead of casting a positive light on urs. There is such a big difference. and that is what i'm tired of.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by What If...

So pointless.

the thread got replies and insited debate. It's annoying for you to make comments abotu me. Make up a thread that people will reply to and leave me alone.

Thanos_THOTU
Yes the fanboyism going here is casting a negative light on the other characters instead of casting a positive light on urs. There is such a big difference. and that is what i'm tired of.
You are one of those who cast negative light on Marvel...
You clearly like DC a lot more, there is no doubt about it.

leonidas

blink

too much of mr master's kool-aid, mon ami . . . big grin

who created the beyond realm? where does it say somewhere that toaa's responsibility and influence specifically ends at the multiverse?

galan7777777
there are people who talk negativly about marvel, and DC alike, i see what is being said, some people count characters in DC out of any v.s. thread if they are going up against a powerful character in marvel just because marvel's characters are more well-known then DC, where that is concerned it really isnt rite, people should know at least something about the characters on "both" sides before they judge them smile

Thanos_THOTU
where does it say somewhere that toaa's responsibility and influence specifically ends at the multiverse?
No where.

bigbran
Amazing use of the term hyperbole.
Now please answer this questions and requests.

1) Since you say beyonder has never shown to be more powerful than toaa, exactly what feats does the toaa have that you are comparing beyonder's with?
2) how could it be cannon at the time where it was listed specifically as elseworld in the cover?
3) where did this non-canon beyonder appear exactly?
4) on panel hyperbole, please discuss further. Any scan at all? You ignored this one.
if your a comic fan you shouldn't be bias period you should read both marvel and dc. Originally posted by What If...

So pointless. The 2 smartest things I've heard all day.

rotiart
I'm actually biased against the idiocy of the threadmaker to keep making threads like this.

rotiart
Squirrel Girl beats Mr. Mxy. Beyonder isn't even needed.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm actually biased against the idiocy of the threadmaker to keep making threads like this.
If you don't like them than do not post.
If no one post the thread will die, as long as there is members who likes nvrbeenwagirl's thread they won't live, but appearently they are some of the most populer once.

rotiart
Actually I post inane stupid ramblings... to match the threadmaker.

Like did you know that Mcdonalds owns boston Market? When I heard about the buyout years back, I thought, man, are they gonna start turned the rostierrie chicken into mcnuggets or what?

Thanos_THOTU
Actually I post inane stupid ramblings... to match the threadmaker.

Like did you know that Mcdonalds owns boston Market? When I heard about the buyout years back, I thought, man, are they gonna start turned the rostierrie chicken into mcnuggets or what?
Let the threadmaker be... He have gotten enough shit as it is...

galan7777777
Let the threadmaker be... He have gotten enough shit as it is... agreed

bigbran
Let the threadmaker be... He have gotten enough shit as it is... Originally posted by galan7777777
agreed If that were the case, then he wouldn't say things like, PC Supes is an abstract.

rotiart
I'm jumping ship.

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
If that were the case, then he wouldn't say things like, PC Supes is a skyfather. does it really matter? let it be......

batdude123
PC Supes is a skyfather.

Um, he pretty much was. no expression The stuff he did was rediculous.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Um, he pretty much was. no expression The stuff he did was rediculous. Sorry, I meant to say abstract. no expression

batdude123
Sorry, I meant to say abstract. no expression

Oh, well... no. stick out tongue

bigbran
Oh, well... no. stick out tongue It's been said. I've been argued for going against it.

Thanos_THOTU
Oh, well... no. stick out tongue
Skyfather is a bit much, when Thanos battle to his fullest the Galaxy they fight in may colapse by the side damages, and he's not a skyfather.

Jesse7

Jesse7
Skyfather is a bit much, when Thanos battle to his fullest the Galaxy they fight in may colapse by the side damages, and he's not a skyfather.

Thanos does not have Galaxy destroying powers purely based on his own powers with no outside help.

Ive never seen a scan or in any comic, where Thanos destroys a glaxy well fighting purely on his power.

Jesse7
Pc Supes at his best showings was multiversal

Closing/opening/destroying/sealing/ realities, universes just by vibrating his molecules a certain frequency.

Completely mastery of all time

Able to travel through and across countless universes (yes the narration said universes) in under a fraction of a second, in a playful (not even exerting himself) game of tag with pc super girl.

Was able to change the past, present, and future just by punching, yes by just punching, the future green lantern stated this in other words.

Was able to blow planets with his breath, was able to sneeze away solar systems, cold hold black holes with his hands.

He had super intelligence and was able to instantly on the spot build any machine to do anything.

Etc. Etc. the list goes on and on.

P.S. PC Lex Luthor built a time machine while in prison, out of a paper clip, a straw, and a empty orange juice carton.

rotiart
He was classic beyonder?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Jesse7
That's one hell of a power-inflation since the siver age.

Thanos_THOTU
He was classic beyonder?
Obviously there were beings above him.
A good fight for Superman Prime (Pre-crisis Superman unlocked full potential).
Would be Dark Phoienix.

batdude123
Skyfather is a bit much.

Really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

*sigh*

Here's some of the rediculous stuff Pre-C Superman did...

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=actioncomics27304ga3.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=actioncomics334page62mx9.jpg

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2900/172pg.gif

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superboyv116203ml0.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superboyv116204yh4.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventurecomics29315oy3.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10ps9.gif

Sorry, but Thanos doesn't compare. Yes, Pre-C Superman was skyfather level.

B dot Rob
Where do people even get this wrong and ugly idea that Thanos is near Darkseid level?

thedude1948
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Where do people even get this wrong and ugly idea that Thanos is near Darkseid level?

I dont know....

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/89/thanosgalactusvg2.jpg

Maybe because he is?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont know....

Maybe because he is?

Bah, that was hungry hasn't eten for a hundred years Galactus. :P

bigbran
Bah, that was hungry hasn't eten for a hundred years Galactus. :P That was the worst excuse I have ever heard!!

rotiart
Actually the worst excuse was....

"I'm sorry honey I've got a headache"

Then you whip out Extra Strength Advil!

Mr Master
Even the beyonder could not make people love or think the way he wanted them to.

How many times will you be told, to go read comics, then debate.

Beyonder making Dazzler fall head over heels for him, and then taking it away.
http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/1139/lovevq7.th.jpg

Ahh heck...

Beyonder making the WHOLE World fall in love with him and Worsip him.
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7841/beyondercontrolsallheroesvillansca6.th.jpg

http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/3844/allzj4.th.jpg

Children make stuff up.

Mr Master
Street Level - Marvel

Powerhouses - DC

Cosmic - Marvel

Big Boys - Marvel

Thanos_THOTU
Beyonder's clothes seem expensive, I don't know why...

B dot Rob
Coming from a third party, those scans REALLY don't help your argument. :/

bigbran
http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20050629.html

rotiart

is the capitalism meant as a stressor, or a sarcastic remark?

B dot Rob
Stressor all that possessing stuff is something a high level telepath like Chucky boy could do.

Smoki

ExtraMision5555
"Mainstream" DC comics pertty much suck, their lesser known ones (ala y the last man, watchmen) are alot better

Marvel is just overall better, though
more entertaining

DC has alot of lifeless characters

DC is like the Virtua Fighter of comics
whereas Tekken would be marvel

maybe someone will undrestand that analigy

//end random post

rotiart
yah, but with effort. Beyonder does it without trying.

Mr Master

Interesting...

So Beyonder didn't make Dazzler love him and the WHOLE World worship him?

Intransigency is overflowing nowadays.

MJOILNIR
Sorry, I meant to say abstract. no expression
The writers sure as hell thought he was roll eyes (sarcastic) You cant even realistically use him in a vs thread,,,,well unless its against a monkey or a gas station.

Mr Master
Stressor all that possessing stuff is something a high level telepath like Chucky boy could do.

I could care less what a "high level telepath" could do.

The other poster said:
Even the beyonder could not make people love or think the way he wanted them to.

And so I showed him scans where Beyonder did just that.

Next time know what's going on before adding your meaningless post.

B dot Rob
Chill out doggie :/

Mr Master
Chill out doggie :/

Ey no problem,

Just don't attempt to make me look like a fool, when your clueless about the matter at hand.

I post scans to validate my statements, your baseless remarks devalue my statements and scans, and that irritates me.

Life is wonderful though...we learn as we go.

All forgiven, proceed.

rotiart
Don't forgive him... quick... say something insulting!!!

stick out tongue

B dot Rob
It's cool I love you too in a completely gay way hug hug kiss kiss no homo.

Tassadar
Biased views
Street- DC
Powerhouses- DC
Cosmic- Marvel
Big boys- Marvel

Objective (or as close as I can get anyway)
Street- Marvel
Powerhouses- DC
Cosmic- DC
Big boys- 50/50

batdude123
I dont know....

Maybe because he is?

hysterical

roll eyes (sarcastic) No he isn't. Thanos blasted a hungry Galactus, and then proceeded to take one of the worst ownings he's ever taken in his career. It's hilarious how people show that scan, but don't show the rest of it. Thanos isn't Darkseid's peer. PERIOD.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>