Dead People have rights too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman

Shelbert Lemon
you sir are quite strange stick out tongue

The Pict
dead people are a minority??

Strangelove
If you consider how many people have lived on the planet in its 4 billio years, dead people are probably the majority

ThePittman

Shelbert Lemon
do they have any hair? messed I dont remember if hair is like bones and remain while the rest rot away.

The Pict

ThePittman
Show me one skeleton that can hold an intelligent conversation or hold down a job at McDonalds. You know what they say about skeletons, they all look the same.

lord xyz

ThePittman
Originally posted by lord xyz
You're right, Pitt does happen. no expression You love me, I know you do. stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon
doesnt everyone? stick out tongue

now what about that hair erm

ThePittman
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
doesnt everyone? stick out tongue

now what about that hair erm If I remember right the hair will also go away after the flesh is rotted off the body, it will take longer to degrade but will go.

Shelbert Lemon
oh ok, I was thinking about it and knowing the hair is made of the same stuff our cartilage is made of... and knowing our ears and stuff go too... it make sense blink this is a strange convo I didnt think Id be rambling on about today.

lord xyz
oh ok, I was thinking about it and knowing the hair is made of the same stuff our cartilage is made of... and knowing our ears and stuff go too... it make sense blink this is a strange convo I didnt think Id be rambling on about today. Your hair goes away before your finger and toe mails.

edit: nails. no expression

Shelbert Lemon
I didnt study this in school nor have I ever watched it so I really didnt know. messed

ThePittman
I would have to talk to my wife about more detail, she is going to Vet school and knows way more of the medical stuff then I do.

ThePittman
pitt_signspin

Council#13
Originally posted by Strangelove
If you consider how many people have lived on the planet in its 4 billio years, dead people are probably the majority

Technically, we only started appearing a few million years ago. Or maybe more than a few million. How long ago was the Ice Age again?...

ThePittman
Originally posted by Council#13
Technically, we only started appearing a few million years ago. Or maybe more than a few million. How long ago was the Ice Age again?... I can't remeber but I think it's only like a million years or something.

Flavio
Skeletons aren't all the same mhm
if they were i wouldnt take such a low grade on my pratical bones exam ermm

Council#13
Originally posted by ThePittman
I can't remeber but I think it's only like a million years or something.

Yeaaaahhh..... no expression

Not 4 billion years, Strangelove. Jeez! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ha ha ha. Just playing, just playing.

ThePittman
Then it depends on if you think the Bible is a timeline.

Council#13
The Bible is something recorded by man. I am a Roman Catholic, but I think that that Adam and Eve story is just made up.

Shelbert Lemon
I never understood how its possible that everyone is descendent's from Adam and Eve.... and then again once God deemed it necessary to start over and then Noah and his wife and children had to populate the planet... this sounds like some backwoods stuff to me.

Council#13
Like incest? Gross, eh?

ThePittman
It takes at least 7 people (can't remember the male female ratio) to have a good genitic pool.

Shelbert Lemon
aye, gross erm

ThePittman
aye, gross erm fun for the guys though. stick out tongue

Council#13
It's really sick sick

Shelbert Lemon
fun for the guys though. stick out tongue I meant gross about incest stick out tongue

fun for the guys though. stick out tongue why's it gotta be so one sided erm

~Da Rev~

Council#13
I meant gross about incest stick out tongue

why's it gotta be so one sided erm

Ew I thought of the grossest thing ever. Incest with a dead family member sick puke

ThePittman

Shelbert Lemon

~Da Rev~
How the F*ck did this turn into a conversation about incest?

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
How the F*ck did this turn into a conversation about incest? dead people > dead people rights > hair goes before ears and nose > daed people are a majority > millions of years > Bible > Adam and Eve/ Noahs family > incest.....or something like that wacko

Council#13
Then Necrotic Incest. Is Necrotic the right word?

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Council#13
Then Necrotic Incest. Is Necrotic the right word? Necrophilia

Kongu_Dude
I am ded...shifty

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
I am ded...shifty http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Shovel_black.jpg

Kongu_Dude
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Shovel_black.jpg

I think I will kill someone...shifty but nowone will ever know...shifty

ThePittman
dead people > dead people rights > hair goes before ears and nose > daed people are a majority > millions of years > Bible > Adam and Eve/ Noahs family > incest.....or something like that wacko laughing

Shelbert Lemon
embarrasment ..... stick out tongue what?

Kongu_Dude
stick out tongue

Lord Paradise
They aren't a minority, I don't think... We're the minority, and we don't even get the right not to be haunted!

ThePittman
bumprav

Strangelove
I will fight for the rights of dead people!!!!!! shakefist

ThePittman
Originally posted by Strangelove
I will fight for the rights of dead people!!!!!! shakefist pitt_victory The movement is growing, come all and join the fight.

Eclipso

ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.