Frog transforms into a prince: fairytale (when you're a child)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive
But when that child grows up they call it noitulove.

Shakyamunison
I don't understand what you are getting at, please explain.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I don't understand what you are getting at, please explain.

Evolution spelled backwards.

fini
wait for it, the propaganda is coming.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by fini
wait for it, the propaganda is coming.

No, not in this thread.

Alliance
Since when do you spare threads the pain?

JesusIsAlive
Just facts, facts, and more facts in this thread.

Alliance
OMG. TIME TO ABORT!

KILL THE THREAD NOW!

fini
Originally posted by Alliance
OMG. TIME TO ABORT!

KILL THE THREAD NOW!

JesusIsAlive
Don't be scared people...if the truth hurts just say ouch. I will be providing numerous facts for creation in this thread.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Don't be scared people...if the truth hurts just say ouch. I will be providing numerous facts for creation in this thread.

I still don't understand this thread. Please explain.

Regret
But when that child grows up they call it noitulove.

There are already plenty of threads discussing evolution.

The use of the fairytale is childish and in no way an accurate metaphor for evolution.

The use of a fairytale that predates the theory of evolution is a poor choice as well. The existence of the fairytale could be seen as evidence for evolution as a part of a genetic memory.

Here is another one, that is similar:

God creates (when you're a child), but when that child grows up they call it citsitra ytivitaerc.

Alliance
OMG. TIME TO ABORT!

KILL THE THREAD NOW!

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Regret
There are already plenty of threads discussing evolution.

The use of the fairytale is childish and in no way an accurate metaphor for evolution.

The use of a fairytale that predates the theory of evolution is a poor choice as well. The existence of the fairytale could be seen as evidence for evolution as a part of a genetic memory.

Here is another one, that is similar:

God creates (when you're a child), but when that child grows up they call it citsitra ytivitaerc.

Now, you don't mean that, come one Regret, did I offend you? I am to blame then.

fini
MODS please close this, its a duplicate thread, its yet another thread refusting Evolution.

Alliance
How could I ever possibly offend anyone????

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by fini
MODS please close this, its a duplicate thread, its yet another thread refusting Evolution.

Why is everyone panicking? Is the sky falling? Where is chicken little when you need him.

Alliance
You're the one who believes in doomsday.

Regret
Now, you don't mean that, come one Regret, did I offend you? I am to blame then.

Yes, you are offensive. There are at least two active threads on this subject and you create a third to, imo, try to restart your arguments. You are spamming with this thread, imo, in an attempt to derail your opposition and require restatement of past arguments.

I don't deny that God created everything, but I cannot sit by while someone aids others to look upon Christ and the Bible as foolish.

fini
LIL honey, can you merge this please!!!
Cause this thread is not going to go anywhere

Alliance
Yes, you are offensive. There are at least two active threads on this subject and you create a third to, imo, try to restart your arguments. You are spamming with this thread, imo, in an attempt to derail your opposition and require restatement of past arguments.

I don't deny that God created everything, but I cannot sit by while someone aids others to look upon Christ and the Bible as foolish.

Friends united in the destruction of a commmon enemy, are the wost kind of friends.

Regret
Friends united in the destruction of a commmon enemy, are the wost kind of friends.

Didn't quite get you there. Which friends were you referencing how?

Shakyamunison

He does shed a bad light on Christianity.

Regret
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
He does shed a bad light on Christianity.

Lol, he's the bushel that thinks it glows, if your get the reference wink

Alliance
Didn't quite get you there. Which friends were you referencing how?

laughing Its an old saying...which I likely botched the wording.

Basically, if two people with goals that are not consistant (enemies)become "friends" in order to defeat a common enemy...that "friendship" is bound to fail..either because the they don't accomplish their task and just fall out...or they finish their task and become enemies again.

Alliance
Lol, he's the bushel that thinks it glows, if your get the reference wink

Which bring to mind the old saying..."If you can't close it...derail it!"

Regret
laughing Its an old saying...which I likely botched the wording.

Basically, if two people with goals that are not consistant (enemies)become "friends" in order to defeat a common enemy...that "friendship" is bound to fail..either because the they don't accomplish their task and just fall out...or they finish their task and become enemies again.

I got that, just wasn't sure which of us were the friends in reference confused

Shakyamunison

It would be me. laughing

Regret
laughing ok

Storm
Straight to were this belongs... the OTF.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Storm
Straight to were this belongs... the OTF.

Thank you. wink

fini
WOOHOOOOO

can we kill him now? hehehehe

Alliance

I'm all confused now too...

Thanks for moving this Storm! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.