Godzilla vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boriquaking55
Who wins this clash between radioactive breath and cosmic pimp slaps?

golem370
Godzilla Titans best friend

Ultraman Baltan
Which friggin' Godzilla? Either way, though, Thanos kills him. GFW Godzilla destroyed a planet sized meteor flying over 400 mph with his thermonuclear breath with ease, which then caused a seismic boom on the A to H-Bomb scale of destruction, and survived it. Marvel Godzilla(listed as the second weakest version of Godzilla to date) was able to fight the Fantastic Four at only 15 feet and win, and swatted Thor away pretty well. Still, I will say Thanos, because even though the Big G can be all-powerful, Thanos IS all-powerful.

Soleran
I say Thanos makes Godzilla his new pet of destruction.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Which friggin' Godzilla? Either way, though, Thanos kills him. GFW Godzilla destroyed a planet sized meteor flying over 400 mph with his thermonuclear breath with ease, which then caused a seismic boom on the A to H-Bomb scale of destruction, and survived it. Marvel Godzilla(listed as the second weakest version of Godzilla to date) was able to fight the Fantastic Four at only 15 feet and win, and swatted Thor away pretty well. Still, I will say Thanos, because even though the Big G can be all-powerful, Thanos IS all-powerful.

Lets use GFW for specifics...

Thanos would have an awesome minion if he managed to take control of him thats for sure.

B dot Rob
GOJIRA

DigiMark007
Spite? There's legit arguments for Wolverine taking down regular Godzilla.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Damn, Wolverine of all people?

I just posted this cuz I figured this would be entertaining and a change of pace from the random LTvs.Spectrevs.Phoenixvs.Lucifer crap threads we see on here daily

B dot Rob
THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL WOLVERINE BEATS GOJIRA

except Bone-Claw Wolverine.

lilnutta12
i dont understand - this past week - its been - lucifer,thanos,galactus,TOAA,presence,yahew.

and all those other bloody cosmics - why lets try something new plz - im not saying to put down this thread but im a bit bored with it now.

Ultraman Baltan

GODZILLA FLICKED THOR AWAY! How the bloody hell is Wolverine going to win? That's not even funny. Until Logan can single handidly destroy a planet sized meteor going 400 mph with one shot and then survived a shockwave that destroyed more than an ATOMIC BOMB, you tell me.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by B dot Rob
THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL WOLVERINE BEATS GOJIRA

except Bone-Claw Wolverine.

WHAT? Bone-Claw Wolverine dies just as well!

Ultraman Baltan
Wolvie can't compete with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VytxAdfVH-E
Those aren't even his EASIEST battles, either. Plus, there are otherfeats he did, but aren't on here.

B dot Rob
R U KIDDING? Bone Claw Wolverine is a ****ing Skyfather.

golem370
He cut Godzilla's Achilles heel of something laughing out loud

boriquaking55
Originally posted by B dot Rob
R U KIDDING? Bone Claw Wolverine is a ****ing Skyfather.

HE.....CUT....THANOS....

you cant make this stuff up man

golem370
If Thanos can tame Mangog and Fallen One he could do the same to G-Zilla

boriquaking55
Originally posted by golem370
If Thanos can tame Mangog and Fallen One he could do the same to G-Zilla

Yea that's what makes comics amazing - Thanos can tame Mangog and Godzilla but he was cut by bone-claw Wolverine....gotta love jobber auras

Horrificus
Godzilla wins. Whether T can tame G or not is a different matter.
G in a fury will destroy Thanos.

G is a 400 ft tall version of combination of the Hulk, Firelord, Wolverine and Juggernaut.

1. He absorbs radiation at will. Any. And, is deadly radioactive himself.
2. G has been able to get stronger through Radiation and fury.
3. G has blasts equivelent to a nuclear bomb, or more.
4. G can create an explosive force field, they call his a nuclear pulse, capable of blowing King Ghidorah's limbs off.
5. G can heal almost instantaneously from almost any wound. And, has energy manipulation abilities to boot. He has come back from the dead many times as well.

H. S. 6

Good lord. Since when?

rotiart
Thanos pits Gojira against Mangog, to determine who will be his new footstool

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Horrificus
Godzilla wins. Whether T can tame G or not is a different matter.
G in a fury will destroy Thanos.

G is a 400 ft tall version of combination of the Hulk, Firelord, Wolverine and Juggernaut.

1. He absorbs radiation at will. Any. And, is deadly radioactive himself.
2. G has been able to get stronger through Radiation and fury.
3. G has blasts equivelent to a nuclear bomb, or more.
4. G can create an explosive force field, they call his a nuclear pulse, capable of blowing King Ghidorah's limbs off.
5. G can heal almost instantaneously from almost any wound. And, has energy manipulation abilities to boot. He has come back from the dead many times as well.

WHICH GODZILLA? Different Zillas are different power levels. Oh, and no Godzilla has ever been 400 feet. Highest is 300(GFW). Let's see.......

1954 was too early to judge in raw power.

Showa, at best, was a city leveler.

Marvel's was actually one of the weaker Godzillas(did less damage, not as effective blasts, didn't take on as many high end creatures), yet did some absolutely incredible feats. When he was 15 feet(size changing saga), he actually pretty much stopped the Fantastic Four in their tracks. On a normal basis, he flicked away Thor. THOR! That is immensely amazing! While he was tossed by Hercules(not the best showing), he easily came back and smacked the demigod away quickly. Any beast able to take on the Avengers(with Thor and Ironman at their best in it), Fantastic Four when he was average sized, and all of S.H.I.E.L.D is definately a scary SOB.

Hanna Barbarra's was weak. His eyebeams were pathetic, he fire was even worse, and he lost to a large catapiller(sp?).

Heisie was incredibly powerful. He swam in molten lava for years and broke through miles of rock easily.

Meltdown was off the scale. His very existence almost destroyed the earth. Plus, he destroyed a living instant kill weapon easily.

Dark Horse's Godzilla was much like Heisie Godzilla, only smarter, stronger, and more manuverable. While the breath weapon calmed down a good bit, he was still a tough fighter. Not the best, but hey, he was still really dangerous(took on a clan of cosmic hunters that destroyed EVERYTHING they hunted and were all almost Godzilla sized).

USA Godzilla was the weakest. He took a few missles and went down quickly. A shame to his bretherin.

Cartoon Godzilla(1998) was much strong than his predesessor. His strength was greater, he took missles without any harm, and slayed tons of monsters. A much tougher Godzilla than most.

2000 was also immensely powerful. Maybe a step down from Heisie but manuverable and skilled.

GXMegaguirus was slower than 200, but durable enough to survive a black hole unharmed numerous times and caught the fastest Toho kaiju in his mouth(not to mention destroying the stinger in one chomp).

GMK was strong as well. He lived in a radiation area for over 40 years and was actually "The Apocalypse". GMK blew through mountainsides easily and survived city destroying attacks easily. It took Ghidorah the "Dragon God" to fight him, and HE lost.

GXMechagodzilla/GMMG was not the most powerful, but one of the tougher and more impressive regenerating Godzillas. He was able to take on a scenario Showa Godzilla could not(fighting two Mothra Larvae) and adding on to that, he fought plot device Kiryu with it.

GFW may be the ultimate perfection of fighter. Powerful enough to blast one of Toho's largest kaiju ever into space, not to mention throwing him around like a ragdoll, chucking Kumonga over the horizon without a sweat, and destroying a meteor the size of earth coming at 400 mph, and then surviving a blast that cause more damage than an Atomic or Hydrogen bomb without a scratch. He could utterly destroy Juggernaut, Hulk, and Possibly SUPERMAN at his best.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by golem370
He cut Godzilla's Achilles heel of something laughing out loud

Godzilla wouldn't feel it whatsoever. One blast and ANY Wolvie is toast on the spot.

Thanos_1971
Nice Thread.

Horrificus
WHICH GODZILLA? Different Zillas are different power levels. Oh, and no Godzilla has ever been 400 feet. Highest is 300(GFW).
I like what you said. You are right. At his tallest, G was 100 Meters, (334 ft) tall. My bad. For you Non-G-Freaks:

Godzilla (1954)
Height: 50 meters / Mass: 20,000 metric tons

Godzilla (Showa)
Height: 50 meters / Mass: 20,000 metric tons

Godzilla (Heisei)
Height: 80 meters / Mass: 50,000 metric tons

Godzilla (Heisei 2)
Height: 100 meters / Mass: 60,000 metric tons

Godzilla (Millennium)
Height: 55 meters / Mass: 20,500 metric tons

Godzilla (GXM)
Height: 55 meters / Mass: 20,500 metric tons

Godzilla (GMK)
Height: 60 meters / Mass: 30,000 metric tons

Godzilla (Kiryu)
Height: 55 meters / Mass: 22,500 metric tons

MightyEInherjar
Godzilla wins!

I can't stomach the idea of him losing to anyone, no matter if they really could or not wink

MJOILNIR
WHICH GODZILLA? Different Zillas are different power levels. Oh, and no Godzilla has ever been 400 feet. Highest is 300(GFW). Let's see.......

1954 was too early to judge in raw power.

Showa, at best, was a city leveler.

Marvel's was actually one of the weaker Godzillas(did less damage, not as effective blasts, didn't take on as many high end creatures), yet did some absolutely incredible feats. When he was 15 feet(size changing saga), he actually pretty much stopped the Fantastic Four in their tracks. On a normal basis, he flicked away Thor. THOR! That is immensely amazing! While he was tossed by Hercules(not the best showing), he easily came back and smacked the demigod away quickly. Any beast able to take on the Avengers(with Thor and Ironman at their best in it), Fantastic Four when he was average sized, and all of S.H.I.E.L.D is definately a scary SOB.

Hanna Barbarra's was weak. His eyebeams were pathetic, he fire was even worse, and he lost to a large catapiller(sp?).

Heisie was incredibly powerful. He swam in molten lava for years and broke through miles of rock easily.

Meltdown was off the scale. His very existence almost destroyed the earth. Plus, he destroyed a living instant kill weapon easily.

Dark Horse's Godzilla was much like Heisie Godzilla, only smarter, stronger, and more manuverable. While the breath weapon calmed down a good bit, he was still a tough fighter. Not the best, but hey, he was still really dangerous(took on a clan of cosmic hunters that destroyed EVERYTHING they hunted and were all almost Godzilla sized).

USA Godzilla was the weakest. He took a few missles and went down quickly. A shame to his bretherin.

Cartoon Godzilla(1998) was much strong than his predesessor. His strength was greater, he took missles without any harm, and slayed tons of monsters. A much tougher Godzilla than most.

2000 was also immensely powerful. Maybe a step down from Heisie but manuverable and skilled.

GXMegaguirus was slower than 200, but durable enough to survive a black hole unharmed numerous times and caught the fastest Toho kaiju in his mouth(not to mention destroying the stinger in one chomp).

GMK was strong as well. He lived in a radiation area for over 40 years and was actually "The Apocalypse". GMK blew through mountainsides easily and survived city destroying attacks easily. It took Ghidorah the "Dragon God" to fight him, and HE lost.

GXMechagodzilla/GMMG was not the most powerful, but one of the tougher and more impressive regenerating Godzillas. He was able to take on a scenario Showa Godzilla could not(fighting two Mothra Larvae) and adding on to that, he fought plot device Kiryu with it.

GFW may be the ultimate perfection of fighter. Powerful enough to blast one of Toho's largest kaiju ever into space, not to mention throwing him around like a ragdoll, chucking Kumonga over the horizon without a sweat, and destroying a meteor the size of earth coming at 400 mph, and then surviving a blast that cause more damage than an Atomic or Hydrogen bomb without a scratch. He could utterly destroy Juggernaut, Hulk, and Possibly SUPERMAN at his best.
Great information and a great post, cool

rotiart
God... I just thought Godzilla was an oversized dragon without the wings!

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Great information and a great post, cool

Thanks. smile Sorry for the typos, though. embarrasment But now that I think of it, I'm certain that Supes would lose to Heisie, Meltdown, and GFW. Same with Juggernaut, Thor(since the Marvel one had no trouble with him), Hulk, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and many more. He could beat a good amount of cosmics, even(not a lot, though)! But here's one who's even more powerful than GFW Godzilla: Spacegodzilla. HE'S a cosmic being. Seriously.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by rotiart
God... I just thought Godzilla was an oversized dragon without the wings!

Far from it.

MightyEInherjar
Seriously though, it depends on which Thanos, and it depends on what Godzilla.

GFW was one of the most bad-ass ever. He was MEAN! Seriously, I don't think there's an Earth Marvel hero that can take him out.

Marvel G was pretty pitiful on the 'zilla scale. I'd say the most acurate G we could use is Dark Horse Godzilla, because He's from a comic, and therefore actually has feats and such shown on Panel. I remember him taking down Hero Zero, who was a lot like a mix between Apocalypse and Iron Man.

MightyEInherjar
Wolvie can't compete with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VytxAdfVH-E
Those aren't even his EASIEST battles, either. Plus, there are otherfeats he did, but aren't on here.

Ha! I've never heard Final Wars in English before, how long has it been out here?

Horrificus
a lot of kaiju can be considered "Cosmic Beings". Maybe even abstract entities.

Mothra and Battra and Biollante were abstracts.
Space Godzilla, King Ghidorah and Gigan are definitely cosmics.
Then you have Orga, Destroyah and Mega-G. All baddass.
Regeneration, energy manipulation, shape-shifting, chemical weapons, flight, force fields, ressurection, spontaneous evolution, etc. Any one of these is a "world-killer".

golem370
Thanos is a Mid-Level Skyfather maybe higher he would use matter manipulation and shrink G-Zilla to the size of a puppy and then neuter him perment

Horrificus
everybody throws the term "Skyfather" around on this site.
that term was created to describe beings that were the leaders of a pantheon of gods.
and not all the Skyfathers were even that powerful, campared to others.
anyway.

golem370
Well he is just a little less powerful the Odin meaning Skyfather

boriquaking55

Regeneration, energy manipulation, shape-shifting, chemical weapons, flight, force fields, ressurection, spontaneous evolution, etc. Any one of these is a "world-killer".

I'm sorry but none of those characters (Mothra and Biollante especially) are near Celestial or Abstract level. They are powerful, but Abstracts can destroy entire Galaxy clusters and have abilities that are beyond human comprehension. You're basically implying Mothra could take on, say.....Exitar. There's absolutely no way any Godzilla rogue would put up a fight against a Celestial or Abstract, period. Marvel Abstracts are full-fledged reality warpers on a cosmic scale. Heck, most heralds themselves are World-Killers. Merely destroying planets is a feat anyone high-level herald or above is capable of.

complexbrother
Thanos is a herald killer. can we say Lizard steaks ?

Horrificus
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I'm sorry but none of those characters (Mothra and Biollante especially) are near Celestial or Abstract level. They are powerful, but Abstracts can destroy entire Galaxy clusters and have abilities that are beyond human comprehension. You're basically implying Mothra could take on, say.....Exitar. There's absolutely no way any Godzilla rogue would put up a fight against a Celestial or Abstract, period. Marvel Abstracts are full-fledged reality warpers on a cosmic scale. Heck, most heralds themselves are World-Killers. Merely destroying planets is a feat anyone high-level herald or above is capable of.

Nope. Never implied anybody could take anybody.
Just said they are abstracts, or could be considered abstracts.
And, not all abstracts are THAT powerful, or galaxy destroyers.
Anamoly was a total woos. So was Kronos, until recently. Same for the Unbeing and Genesis, (I think the name was Genesis).
Mothra, Battra embody different aspects of Earths spirit. Biollante is also called a "Holy" creature. Then, I'm not sure where they would fit.
All of them have energy manipulation or matter manipulation abilites.
The can channel, negate and change energy types. They can change size, heal, travel through space, give energy to others, or take it back, evolve themselves at will, dematerialize, teleport, and Biollante cells can survive inside a black hole, and travel in and out of it.
At what level they can do this, remains to be seen.

Tassadar
Thanos.

Ultraman Baltan

Gigan was not at all cosmic. He was a pretty weak creature. His only talent was having incredible durability. Destroyah was instant kill. The only one above him is Space Godzilla, who could eliminate 98% of MU's heros in an instant. The guy was all powerful. Since Mogera's armor was told to survive the sun with absolutely no scratches and Heisie Godzilla was already on a major roster of wins with incredible feats of strength that are beyond class 100 in every step.
I read Marvel's Godzilla, and he is a weaker Godzilla. And what's scary about that is that he flicked away Thor! Godzilla easily broke through every hero that challenged him, and even beat the Fantastic Four when he was fifteen feet tall. That already shows you how dangerous Godzilla can be.

Ultraman Baltan
Plus, Kaiser Ghidorah was possibly cosmic.

HisMajestyAC43
this is ridiculous...

thanos wins this 10/10

Horrificus
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
this is ridiculous...

thanos wins this 10/10

wrong.

jinzin
wrong. laughing out loud
punk

Mindship
Originally posted by Soleran
I say Thanos makes Godzilla his new pet of destruction.
thumbup1

Thanos_1971
big grin .Wouldn't that be nice.

Horrificus
Hi Again... shifty

bigbran
Wait, tell me, how is Godzilla going to break through his sheilds?
Or how is he going to take direct blasts to the face, by more power than Surfer?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by bigbran
Wait, tell me, how is Godzilla going to break through his sheilds?
Or how is he going to take direct blasts to the face, by more power than Surfer?

He's not - Thanos would humiliate G-man. What would Godzilla do to hurt him? Hit him with ubah awesome GFW radioactive breath. Yeah!!! that'll have an effect on him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inhuman
I love godzilla, but he loses this one.

Dark Knight 77
Ok lets cut the bull shit around here, thanos owns godzilla, godzilla is a big retarded dinosaur with some cool feat like his breath, hes 400 ft tall thats not a big deal, thanos would put his ass in the museum of natural history and make g-zilla well just plain old history if he couldnt tame him. Thanos is pure evil he'll find a way to harness the big reptilian beast. Thanos wins this without a problem because the regular superman would lay g-zilla out without a problem and thanos would win against regular supes without much of a problem. so yeah Thanos owns the green monster.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Dark Knight 77
Ok lets cut the bull shit around here, thanos owns godzilla, godzilla is a big retarded dinosaur with some cool feat like his breath, hes 400 ft tall thats not a big deal, thanos would put his ass in the museum of natural history and make g-zilla well just plain old history if he couldnt tame him. Thanos is pure evil he'll find a way to harness the big reptilian beast. Thanos wins this without a problem because the regular superman would lay g-zilla out without a problem and thanos would win against regular supes without much of a problem. so yeah Thanos owns the green monster.

Great.
I'm glad we agree that nothing Thanos has can harm G. I'm glad we agree that a creature that can withstand the power of a black hole, live in a black hole, for starters, is more than Thanos can deal with.

Ultraman Baltan
wrong.

Are you kidding? Godzilla loses. He may be one of the most industructable beings out there, but he can't take Thanos is Thanos took out almost every Marvel hero at ONCE.

bigbran
Are you kidding? Godzilla loses. He may be one of the most industructable beings out there, but he can't take Thanos is Thanos took out almost every Marvel hero at ONCE. Sarcasm?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by bigbran
Sarcasm?

Oh great. Now everything I say against Godzilla is not true because I'm a labeled "Godzilla fanboy"? mad GODZILLA LOSES. I was arguing for him so many times on other threads is because, from movie experience, I know for a fact that Godzilla would beat those challengers. Thanos, on the other hand, is a bit too strong for Godzilla. I've said before, even! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.