Mr. M v.s. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok we all know the powers/abilities of dr. strange, he can manipulate magic to an almost unlimited degree........... but for those of you who dont know who Mr. M is- Similar to Owen Reece/molecule man, Mr. M has complete control over molecules. This means that virtually any conceivable thing can be accomplished. Thus far, M has displayed: repair of machinery, intangibility, energy manipulation, lightning, fire, and explosive energy generation, healing injuries either in himself or others, removal or augmentation of other beings abilities, creation of force fields, and creation and evolution of lesser life forms..........who wins?

thedude1948
Dr Strange Annihilates him. Mr. M has 0 chance of winning this fight.

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
Dr Strange Annihilates him. Mr. M has 0 chance of winning this fight. how so?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
how so?

magic is outside the wrealm of natural physics. No matter how powerful someone is. Magic can completely disobey those laws. Stange can step outside of reality and mind blast Mr. M.

thedude1948
Mr M. is powerful compared to other Mutants, but Dr. Strange is Powerful compared to other Cosmics. Dr Strange is just on a whole nother level compared to Mr M.

galan7777777
Mr M. is powerful compared to other Mutants, but Dr. Strange is Powerful compared to other Cosmics. Dr Strange is just on a whole nother level compared to Mr M. but mr. m can manipulate the power of other beings..... i wouldnt count him out so quickly

thedude1948
Mr M. has been "beaten" twice by low level mutants. The First time he was tricked by a mutant who gave him illusions that stopped him from destroying District X (Dr Strange could do the same and More). Second time in 198 he had his powers Drained by a mutant (Again Dr. Strange could do the same and more.)

This is a guy who beats the In-Betweener and Dormmamu. Mr M can beat alot of people but not Dr. Strange.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
magic is outside the wrealm of natural physics. No matter how powerful someone is. Magic can completely disobey those laws. Stange can step outside of reality and mind blast Mr. M.

so white crown phoenix loses to the likes of strange What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lilnutta12
so white crown phoenix loses to the likes of strange What the f**k?

I do not like that character white crown phoenix. she sucks. she's rediculous. she ruined one of my favotire characters of all time. with that being said, she can tap into magic easily and in far greater power than strange can. when you reach a being of her lvl of power, the lines of natural, cosmic, and mystich blur.

Whittdawg92
Mr. M loses miserably.

rotiart
Dr. Strange at his best showing is at least Abstract level.

Mr. M hasnt' shown himself to do anything similar to STrange yet.

STrange travels back in time and pushes Mr. M's carriage down a flight of stairs.

Whittdawg92
lmao, i see Mr. M doing some crzy shittt near the next few issues, i can feel it.

Thanos_THOTU
Strange traps him into an other dimention and than destroys it.

Lucid Lui
Uber level Sorceror trumps Uber level mutant.

Whittdawg92
yep.

Fanboy
Who is Mr. M?

galan7777777
if u dont have any comic with him go here and it will give u a brief rundown of mr. m
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_M_%28comics%29

Omega-level
Dr. Strange 99/100

long pig
There isn't a single thing listed there that Strange hasn't done before.

complexbrother
Originally posted by rotiart
Dr. Strange at his best showing is at least Abstract level.

this is the most ludicris thing I have read on these boards, people must have no concept what Abstract, Cosmic, or universal (much less multiversal) means the way these words are thrown around. theres maby two or three people from earth who has that amount of power. Molicue Man is one of 'em becaust he is almost at the same powerlevel as pre ret Beyonder .

a lot of the people some of you call abstract level are planet buster level at best.

long pig
Originally posted by complexbrother
this is the most ludicris thing I have read on these boards, people must have no concept what Abstract, Cosmic, or universal (much less multiversal) means the way these words are thrown around. theres maby two or three people from earth who has that amount of power. Molicue Man is one of 'em becaust he is almost at the same powerlevel as pre ret Beyonder .

a lot of the people some of you call abstract level are planet buster level at best.
There have been a few times Strange was near TRUE abstract level. Once when he absorbed infinite power, once when he absorbed Eternity's power and once when he stole Shuma's power.

He was said to have enough power to destroy a galaxy just by being near it. In one issue, LT said his(Strange) power was so great that he must be killed or he'd simply unbalance the multiverse.

But yes, it's a word that gets thrown around a lot...like skyfather.

thedude1948
Originally posted by complexbrother

that is 10x more ridiculous than what he said

Dr Strange > Molecule Man.

celestialdemon
that is 10x more ridiculous than what he said

Dr Strange > Molecule Man.

How so? Pre-retcon Molecule Man was the second most powerful being next to pre-retcon Beyonder. Hell, even post-retcon Molecule Man was at cosmic cube level, which is beyond Dr. Strange.

long pig
At one point in time Molecule Man was abstract and even LT was worried about him, but he's not like that anymore.

Now, I don't see MM being more powerful than Strange at this point.

thedude1948
Originally posted by celestialdemon
How so? Pre-retcon Molecule Man was the second most powerful being next to pre-retcon Beyonder. Hell, even post-retcon Molecule Man was at cosmic cube level, which is beyond Dr. Strange.

I dont care about retconned characters, and how is Post-retcon Molecule Man "beyond" Dr Strange. Who has he beaten that puts him above Dr Strange.

Im gonna make a thread for this.

long pig
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Any feats from the Molecule Man we know today? The one who recently was using his power to like a trained ape?

Give Strange prep and he goes from high level herald to skyfather in two minutes and even higher in ten minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.