Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
When i first watched this movie it scared the hell out of me . It still stand as one of the best horrar movies made by reddley scott . Its very slow at the begining a fantastic masterpieace !

steverules
Yeah, it is good. But I liked Aliens alot more than Alien. But yeah it was good.

Scarecrow756
Alien is an awesome film, a truly good film that has stood the test of time and puts some modern horror films to shame. When I first watched it, I watched it in the dark and on my own, I think it is not that scary but very jumpy.

coolmovies
ninja I found it very terrifying when i first saw it i ended up turning the tv off

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by coolmovies
ninja I found it very terrifying when i first saw it i ended up turning the tv off

Really!!!

coolmovies
yes

Scarecrow756

How old were you when you first watched Alien?

coolmovies

SelphieT
wouldn't there be a thread for this already? ....I'm not sure if I should report it or not..........oh well..........did you guys use the search button?

Penelope
When i first watched this movie it scared the hell out of me . It still stand as one of the best horrar movies made by reddley scott . Its very slow at the begining a fantastic masterpieace !

When i first watched that movie, i had become afraid of the dark for a while.

Albino Predator
Originally posted by Penelope
When i first watched that movie, i had become afraid of the dark for a while. me too wink

Myers Kicks Ass
i prefare aliens and alien 3

The Machine
Alien and Aliens are the best ones and they're must haves in any true horror fan's collection.

ladygrim
Is alien a horror or more of a Sci-fi thriller erm ... but yeah tis a cool movie

MildPossession
Alien is my favourite out of the lot, so was happy when they re released it in the cinemas, so got a chance to watch it on the big screen, Ooooooo lovely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.