Is the modern Clark kent shallow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kabluey
Is the modern Clark Kent shallow?
Have we tried too hard to make Clark a modern person, that he spends more time mopping, and worrying about girls?
Where is the real Clark Kent?
Smallville shows descriptively how he discovers and develops his power.
But does it show show how he develops his philosophy of truth and justice. Right and wrong. Morals and virtue. Or is that too outdated for teens this days.
I fear for the future superman in Smallville if he has none of these characteristics.

Kairiminé
the real clark kents is a bit emotionless..in smallville he actually is sad when something bad happens..it is more realistic

pr1983

General Kon-El
Originally posted by kabluey
Have we tried too hard to make Clark a modern person, that he spends more time mopping, and worrying about girls?
But does it show show how he develops his philosophy of truth and justice. Right and wrong. Morals and virtue. Or is that too outdated for teens this days.
I fear for the future superman in Smallville if he has none of these characteristics. Worrying about girls is a natural feeling for all boys

Jedi Priestess
I fear for the future superman in Smallville if he has none of these characteristics.

You worry too much. Welling does a very good job of portraying a young Clark Kent.

kabluey
You right about that General, boys worrying girls are natural feelings. i know i do.

i just like see more episodes where we see his character being moulded in preparation of being the man of tomorrow.

like that episode where he decided not to play college football, because of his powers. Any other boys would have taken advantage of it. But not clark, because of his principles. I like the part where chloe afterwards says shes proud of him because of that. A superman apart.

Big Sexy
You right about that General, boys worrying girls are natural feelings. i know i do.

i just like see more episodes where we see his character being moulded in preparation of being the man of tomorrow.

like that episode where he decided not to play college football, because of his powers. Any other boys would have taken advantage of it. But not clark, because of his principles. I like the part where chloe afterwards says shes proud of him because of that. A superman apart. But dude, hes about 10 years away from superman. He hasn't fully matured but I definitely see him on his journey to becoming the man of steel. EX
episode with the flash
quiting the football team
saving the doctor that tried to kill pete in season two
trying top save lex even though he could destroy him with his secret
how many episodes has he put his faith in people with th same naivety as the adult many of steel.
Giving up the girl hen loves so she doesn't get hurt

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Worrying about girls is a natural feeling for all boys

lol he is not like all boys....

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
lol he is not like all boys....

Hey, that may be true..but he's no Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.