Bane vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David_Richards
Bane has his Venom Serum

fight takes place in a park on a rainy day.

galan7777777
aquaman would pummel bane even with the venom

King_Mungi
Aquaman can beat him so many different ways

darthgoober
Bane 10/10! thumb up

laughing out loud Just kidding, Aquaman's pinkie is stronger than Bane.

David_Richards
what if it was a fight on dry land with no water?

darthgoober
Originally posted by David_Richards
It wouldn't really matter, Aquaman has to many things going for him. He wins barring plot device.

David_Richards
Okay keep in mind i only care about whats happned in the comics, so if your going to base things base them on that.

juggernaut66666
bane10/10

LOSES!

JOE NUNEZ
Bane 9/10 .

Tron

His magic hand keeps that from happening. And Aquaman's around a low-mid class 100, and a telepath. Bane has nothing on him.

Sixth_Winged
Bane. I dunno wtf Aquaman is being worthy enough to be in these match for. What's he gonna do, sick fish on bane?

sarcasm for the dull-witted.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Bane. I dunno wtf Aquaman is being worthy enough to be in these match for. What's he gonna do, sick fish on bane?

sarcasm for the dull-witted. this was a joke right? cool

mighty adam
aquaman 10/10 but aquaman is still and will always be the lame's superhero the dcu has.

King_Mungi
Naaaaa...over the years Aquaman has itched his mark from being the lame "Super Friends" characters, to a resident badass

Darth Martin
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Bane 9/10 . What the f**k? AM 100/10.

rotiart
A punch from Aquaman put superman on the floor... and gave him a bloody lip. Martian Manhunter told Aquaman you really don't think you'd win in a fight against supes do you? And Aquaman said he didn't care..

In any case... he laid out superman... wtf is bane doing to a guy that does that!

D-Block
Bane dies

Jesse7
aquaman via magic hand

badabing
Aqua Man via a fish slap. fish

invisiblewoman
Aqua Man 10/10 bane get a smack down

rotiart
Aquaman pulls a Hercules... reaches into the water to find his sword.. and pulls up a catfish!

Lucid Lui
Aquaman. In a curbstomp.

Tron
Originally posted by rotiart
A punch from Aquaman put superman on the floor... and gave him a bloody lip. Martian Manhunter told Aquaman you really don't think you'd win in a fight against supes do you? And Aquaman said he didn't care..

In any case... he laid out superman... wtf is bane doing to a guy that does that!

That wasn't Superman, it was J'onn posing as him.

rotiart
??? i thought it was martian manhunter standing next to superman... when AM hit supers...

Lucid Lui
Nah, MM is pretending to be Supes to show Aquaman that under the right circumstances Arthur could convince himself he could best Superman physically.

rotiart
Scans please? I'm not contesting it. I'm just seeing how I remembered it wrong.

Lucid Lui
1. http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6628/aquamandemandsrespect013mn.jpg
2. http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1111/aquamandemandsrespect028ft.jpg

Great moment though. Arthur doesn't take shit from anyone.

lightaxe
wow no contest aquaman 10/10

complexbrother
Aquman is strong enough to lift a full water truck (he did it in a JLA book), and fast enough to cross the ocean in a matter of minutes. he beats Bane like a red headed stepchild.

ankur29
how strong is bane?
and how strong is aquaman i though he was just stronger than a normal human , is he superhuman?

Tron
Bane is maybe in the 2-5 ton range, not nearly enough to match Aquaman.

It's like that Batman/Superman episode (sorry to bring up a cartoon) where Bane fought Superman dressed as Batman, and got thoroughy owned. This fight would be like that, but worse.

rotiart
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
1. http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6628/aquamandemandsrespect013mn.jpg
2. http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1111/aquamandemandsrespect028ft.jpg

Great moment though. Arthur doesn't take shit from anyone.

I'm pretty sure thats not the comic i'm thinking of. I remember Aquaman having his beard.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by ankur29
how strong is bane?
and how strong is aquaman i though he was just stronger than a normal human , is he superhuman? At max probably Bane is like Tron said 5 tons, but that if he is seriously juiced up. Aquaman is in the class 100. He has been seen to lift a whole city. He can easily lift over a hundred tons.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm pretty sure thats not the comic i'm thinking of. I remember Aquaman having his beard. Well then it didn't happen in an Aquaman comic.

it may've happened in this issue, but i haven't read it so i wouldn't know.
http://www.eskimo.com/~tegan/aqua/rev/misc/rev_00sm.html

rotiart
Well the way I remember the comic going, Superman was "looking" for Aquaman or something, wanting his help, and Aquaman wouldn't go do what superman wanted, Superman was being pushy, so Aquaman decked him. I'm pretty sure Aquaman had his magical hook hand also.. .but he actually hit superman with the other one.

I can't remember it for the life of me.

Lucid Lui
Did he have the magical Water Hand, or the Hook (which isn't magical)? Cause you're confusing me with the "magical hook hand" comment.

Tron
Originally posted by Darth Martin
At max probably Bane is like Tron said 5 tons, but that if he is seriously juiced up. Aquaman is in the class 100. He has been seen to lift a whole city. He can easily lift over a hundred tons.

A reenforced hangar door weighs 100 tons. Trust me, he can lift FAR more than that.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Tron
A reenforced hangar door weighs 100 tons. Trust me, he can lift FAR more than that. I said he could lift far more than 100 tons. I also said he was easily in class 100(I always thought that was exceeding 100 tons).

golem370
Why is there still debating this Aquaman wins 5 million to one

Darth Martin
Originally posted by golem370
Why is there still debating this Aquaman wins 5 million to one There is no debating. Some are arguing how strong AM is. And some like you are expressing on how hard they think Bane will get a**raped.

David_Richards
Its my thread they can debate it if they wish. Mind your own business if you dotn want to get involved.

Tron
Originally posted by golem370
Why is there still debating this Aquaman wins 5 million to one

Honestly, you're the last person on here that should be saying something like that.

Its my thread they can debate it if they wish. Mind your own business if you dotn want to get involved.

Please, lets not give reason to start an argument.

Grimm22
Aquman is at least 50x stronger than Bane no expression

Considering that Bane's only power is strength, yeah he's screwed here

Deathstroke
Aquaman completely annihilates Bane.

complexbrother
I don't belive Banes is in the 5 ton range otherwise he wouldn't have had such a problem with Batman. I belive he's in the 1 ton range (and thats when he's fully juced up) . venom is a narcotic drug that supercharges the victom's adrenial gland giving the person a measure of superhuman strength.

Dark Knight 77
Aquaman takes it without much of a problem, fight would last the longest 15 min

General Kon-El
Aquaman 9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.