Current Silver surfer vs. Current Green Lantern(Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
It's been done once in a crossover and some of you do or dont like the results. So who wins this battle?

David_Richards
If hes ION then surfers dust in the wind.

In Mavel vs DC surfer won.

In GL vs Surfer TPB GL won.

I dont know really, But I dont think that the ring can block blasts from the power cosmic.

lilnutta12
SS is sick/hectic/dutty/cool whatever you call it GL goes DOWN

boriquaking55
Ion would take SS - however as just a GL , current SS wouldn't have too much difficulty.

Avalonofthewind
SS/GL even.

SS vs Ion = Ion.

Scarlet315
I'm apologize for not being up to date with kyle's status so it's whatever he is at the moment, whether ion or GL

Avalonofthewind
Currently he's Ion.
As an experienced GL though, he was great.

Jesse7
I agree, Kyle as a GL is an even match with SS as of his current status, Kyle as Ion clearly out ranks SS.

guy222
kyle til norrin is back at full

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Bouboumaster
Surfer massacre him.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by guy222
kyle til norrin is back at full Don't think Surfer's tethering to Earth would make a difference here. As long as he's on Earth, he's at full power. It's only when he travels far from it does this depowerment by Galactus supposedly come into play.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Don't think Surfer's tethering to Earth would make a difference here. As long as he's on Earth, he's at full power. It's only when he travels far from it does this depowerment by Galactus supposedly come into play.

thumb up

Surfer for the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.