How many of you have a problem with me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Seriously, you dont have to post just vote. Its just that I'm getting alot of shit from people I barely even know, that i cant ever remember being mean to for a no good reason. I'm not pointing any fingers.

lord xyz
petpet

The Pict
miffed Yeah I am getting pretty sick of you

stick out tongue not really

§P0oONY
I've not talked to you much, therefor I have no problem with you...

SELF PITY THREAD ALERT!

Ronny
Cute sig xyz stick out tongue

Ronny

lord xyz
Originally posted by Ronny
Cute sig xyz stick out tongue I know. big grin

Ermm, cute, body Ronny. ermm

gabbygood22
nope i have no problem with you dude

Shelbert Lemon
heya Ronny, dont stress the people who act like morons. Your cool. Rather simple really. happy

Bloigen
I voted yes, just to be mean.

§P0oONY
No it isnt blink.. A self pitty thread is like "omg i hate myself im so ugly blah blah" I'm seriously conserned what I'm doing wrong and who im offending. Plus, im totally okay with myself, i have enough self esteem i dont need to feed off others false internet pity.

srug

It's either a self pity thread or an attention whore thread... You're pick.

Ronny
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
heya Ronny, dont stress the people who act like morons. Your cool. Rather simple really. happy Thanks, but I'm not really stressed, I'm just confused. Because seriously, these people come out of nowhere and start badmouthing me, its really confusing, like "have I met you?"

Ronny

Lana
Not me!

You're my little sister. And we gang up to pick on Ducky big grin

Bloigen

§P0oONY
Or a curiousity thread confused

laughing

Curiosity my foot... It's attention whore all the way.

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
Not me!

You're my little sister. And we gang up to pick on Ducky big grin I still cant believe he was listening to Sean Paul laughing out loud

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Bloigen
I voted yes, just to be mean. naughty bird stick out tongue

lord xyz

Ronny

lord xyz
Not me!

You're my little sister. And we gang up to pick on Ducky big grin You have to ask for PandoraMomo's permission first. ermm

Ronny
naughty bird stick out tongue Can penguins even be considered birds? Hell.. they cant fly, they spend most of their time underwater... I say theyre fish.

Shelbert Lemon
Can penguins even be considered birds? Hell.. they cant fly, they spend most of their time underwater... I say theyre fish. bird-fish perhaps? messed

lord xyz
Can penguins even be considered birds? Hell.. they cant fly, they spend most of their time underwater... I say theyre fish. They fly underwater. ermm

Bloigen
Can penguins even be considered birds? Hell.. they cant fly, they spend most of their time underwater... I say theyre fish.

What about, fird?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by lord xyz
She's not pick, you're pick.

srug

Excuse me? Why would you think its an attention whore thread? I'm not begging people to love me or pay attention to me, hell i even said in the very first post you dont HAVE TO POST. maybe you should pay more attention to that part.
Becuase it is a classic case of attention whoring... I bet if you registered yesterday everyone would be saying the same as I.

Ronny
They fly underwater. ermm

shocking

bird-fish perhaps? messed Bish happy

Lana
You have to ask for PandoraMomo's permission first. ermm

Err, what?

lord xyz
shocking

Bish happy Yep.

laughing

Ronny

JacopeX
Seriously, you dont have to post just vote. Its just that I'm getting alot of shit from people I barely even know, that i cant ever remember being mean to for a no good reason. I'm not pointing any fingers. No

Strangelove
No, I have no beef with you...mostly because we don't really talk

Ronny
Err, what? Because she owns you fool *smack*

lord xyz
Err, what? "Yeah...I'm owned by PandoraMomo...no real big surprise there stick out tongue" ermm

Bloigen
Bish happy

FIRD! ranting

Lana
Because she owns you fool *smack*

Bite me Neera stick out tongue

"Yeah...I'm owned by PandoraMomo...no real big surprise there stick out tongue" ermm

Ronny's been my sister before Momo was even on KMC stick out tongue

lord xyz
FIRD! ranting I think you've just spoilt the joke now. erm

Lady Fianna

Bloigen
I think you've just spoilt the joke now. erm

Stop being such an anti-fird. erm

§P0oONY
OH my god, i assure you i didnt come into this forum with the intention to make an attention whore thread. I go out. of. my. way. not to even be on the forums but i have nothing else to do when im home sick.

Someone back me up, nothing i say is going to convince this *******.
Who cares what your intentions were, it's a thread seeking attention... I don't have a problem with you. I just have a problem with the thread, if you think someone's got a problem with you, consult them, not the entire ****ing forum.

Ronny
Bite me Neera stick out tongue

Ronny's been my sister before Momo was even on KMC stick out tongue

Cause I rule and Momo... rules less. but still rules quite a sum

Ronny

Lana
Cause I rule and Momo... rules less. but still rules quite a sum

Well, Momo and I have also been best friends for 6 years stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon
FIRD! ranting bish-fird? erm

Ronny
FIRD! ranting Bish happy

Ronny
Well, Momo and I have also been best friends for 6 years stick out tongue Only because I am God and I made it so yes

lord xyz
Stop being such an anti-fird. erm Bish! w00t

Spearhead
Who are you? confused

PandoraMomo
"Yeah...I'm owned by PandoraMomo...no real big surprise there stick out tongue" ermm
.....?.

Ronny, I dont know why anyone would have a problem with you. Granted, I dont talk to you much on here, but so far, you seem like a really decent human being.

Bardock42
Seriously, you dont have to post just vote. Its just that I'm getting alot of shit from people I barely even know, that i cant ever remember being mean to for a no good reason. I'm not pointing any fingers.

I don't ...I dig you.

Ronny
Originally posted by Spearhead
Who are you? confused *eats your soul*

Why arent you on MSN ninja

§P0oONY
Oh god, that was the entire point of this thread, I dont know WHO they are. jesus christ. just leave it alone.

If you have a problem with the thread then dont post in it. Its not attention seeking

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fine, I'll leave it alone...

Question: Why do you give a damn if people are giving you shit on a forum?

sweetness
I don't know you....but you seem cool!!

Lana
Only because I am God and I made it so yes

That's a really ****ing scary thought laughing

lord xyz
Oh god, that was the entire point of this thread, I dont know WHO they are. jesus christ. just leave it alone.

If you have a problem with the thread then dont post in it. Its not attention seeking There there.

Ronny
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
.....?.

Ronny, I dont know why anyone would have a problem with you. Granted, I dont talk to you much on here, but so far, you seem like a really decent human being. Neither do I but apperently Snakeeyes, Snoopbert, and Naju do for some reason that is beyond me and im sure there are more

Ronny
That's a really ****ing scary thought laughing Then dont think. evillaugh

Man if I was god.. the world would be so freaking awesome

Lana
Then dont think. evillaugh

Man if I was god.. the world would be so freaking awesome

Maybe you made Ducky listen to Sean Paul just so you could later make fun of him? stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Neither do I but apperently Snakeeyes, Snoopbert, and Naju do for some reason that is beyond me and im sure there are more

That's simply because they have no lives outside of the forums... srug

I thought you didn't know who they were... ermm

Ronny

Bardock42
There there.

Stop saying that..I always have "Blow Out" running through y,m head when reading it. Although, certainly not the worst tune to have do that.

lord xyz
Neither do I but apperently Snakeeyes, Snoopbert, and Naju do for some reason that is beyond me and im sure there are more They didn't see a picture of you. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Because i dont ever remember being rude to them without a reason, and I want to see what I'm doing wrong, cause if im doing it on here chances are im doing it in real life as well

But it's a forum... You can just sign out.

Ronny
Maybe you made Ducky listen to Sean Paul just so you could later make fun of him? stick out tongue shhhh, dont release my secrets

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Stop saying that..I always have "Blow Out" running through y,m head when reading it. Although, certainly not the worst tune to have do that. They're their. ermm

Ronny

Bardock42

Lana
shhhh, dont release my secrets

shifty

lord xyz
Because i dont ever remember being rude to them without a reason, and I want to see what I'm doing wrong, cause if im doing it on here chances are im doing it in real life as well I feel that too sometimes, don't worry about it.

§P0oONY
read my post agian

I know what it says but it's still irrelevant. Chances are if you are annoying people in the real world, it'll be something totally different to something on a forum and even if you find out what it is, it's not likely going to be something you're going to be able to change, or want to change... Everyone annoys, everyone else.

Ronny
shifty I trusted you, Judas!

Spearhead
*eats your soul*

Why arent you on MSN ninja

um, because i'm not

§P0oONY
And that means? I don't see how people on a forum you visit are much different from real life people..at all.

There is no bitching on forums... As all posts are visible to everyone... And bitching plays a huge part in most real life relationships. There's also no body language. Which portrays a lot of what someone's really feeling.

Ronny

lord xyz

Ronny
And that means? I don't see how people on a forum you visit are much different from real life people..at all. Exactly

Ronny
They didn't see a picture of you. stick out tongue I pretty sure Snoopbert has blink

Bardock42

§P0oONY
I see that is is relevant. There are alot of things i do in here that i do in real life as well.

Of course but people generally don't get annoyed at people on forums, as there is a log out button. If people are annoyed at you on KMC it tells you more about them, then it does about yourself.

Bardock42
Exactly

w00t...she agreed with me....when's the wedding?

§P0oONY
Maybe there'S not body language, but there is for one real language...in written fom, that can be just as revealing as body language. But ia gree, lying for example is easier over the Internet. But, what does "you can just sign off" have to do wqith anything? I mean in Real Life you can jsut walk away.
Becuase in real life you're going to have to confront it again sooner or later.

Ronny

Ronny
w00t...she agreed with me....when's the wedding? You know.. I'm all blocked out this life-time but I have an opening in never in your dizziest daydreams eek!

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Maybe you dont, but i know pleanty people that do.
"If people are annoyed at you on KMC it tells you more about them, then it does about yourself. "

Ronny
stick out tongue I'm just kidding

Lana

Ronny

§P0oONY
Hmm...sounds negative....

Why? Bullshit? It's no different from a Forum.

Because chances are if it's done in real life it's to friends and it's got to be sorted out... Unless you get through friends like toilet roll of course.

Ronny
Not necessarily. Yes I hear running is quite an option, comes with alot less murder and pillaging

§P0oONY
I thought you said you were going to drop it.

I would... but you just keep on replying. stick out tongue

Ronny
Howd you get japanese(?) charecters in your signature?

Ultraman Baltan
I didn't even know you existed.

§P0oONY
Copied and pasted from babelfish. Probalby totally wrong grammatically... but whatever. stick out tongue

Ronny
Whever i do that kmc bitchslaps me blink

It doesnt accept it

Bloigen

§P0oONY
I've done it a few times and I've had no problems.... You can't use as many as regular characters though.

Bardock42

ThePittman

§P0oONY
Oh and on the Internet when you argue with friends that's jsut it..you are done...forever?
A forum is a place full of strangers...

Lumanix
1) You basically had no opinion for yourself when Vinny effectively told you to not like me. You just went with the crowd like a dog. Oh, and carried a message for them for me to strangle myself.
2) While it doesn't make you a **** per se, going around in an MSN conversation bragging about how you like to swallow and like the cock then getting offended when you're called a **** is rather dumb.
3) I'm on my period.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lumanix
1) You basically had no opinion for yourself when Vinny effectively told you to not like me. You just went with the crowd like a dog. Oh, and carried a message for them for me to strangle myself.
2) While it doesn't make you a **** per se, going around in an MSN conversation bragging about how you like to swallow and like the cock then getting offended when you're called a **** is rather dumb.
3) I'm on my period.
petpet

Lumanix

Bardock42

§P0oONY
To Lumanix: Looks like one read the post before it was edited... evillaugh

Lumanix

§P0oONY
You need friends.
Indeed, I need friends... I've got friends... so It's all good.

Lumanix

§P0oONY
You're a refreshing machine... Let a man edit his post before they're read.

Me? a chav?.... laughing

As you've pointed out in the past... I'm "Potter".... Kind of hard to be a chav.

Lumanix

§P0oONY
You labeled me potter. stick out tongue

Lumanix

Piggle Humsy

I think you are coolio swank

The internet is full of weirdos.... windnuts
and a majority of them have found their way to kmc... ermm

It's just 懸命に切口あなた自身は、それに計算をする。! on mine. cry

It's squares for me yes

§P0oONY
Which I didn't.

EDIT: no expression
Kind of ironic labeling me Potter really.... As may I say, you look suprisingly like him.... I've got the accent, you've got everything else.... Except the magic of course.....

And friends... no expression

Ronny
3) I'm on my period. I didnt have much of a problem with you until you kept putting me in the middle of things and the strangle yourself thing was just a joke on my part, and that whole sex thing, im open with my love life but I'm only with one guy which doesnt make me a ****. Just cause i'm affectionate.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
It's squares for me yes

Put it in babelfish.... Japanese to English... You'll see what it says...

It in no way represents my feelings... It's just the band represented in the sig does it.

Ronny

Lumanix
I didnt have much of a problem with you until you kept putting me in the middle of things and the strangle yourself thing was just a joke on my part, and that whole sex thing, im open with my love life but I'm only with one guy which doesnt make me a ****. Just cause i'm affectionate. Funny joke, considering you went offline right afterwards. no expression I didn't put you in the middle of things, or anyone else, though a lot of people assumed that I would try to or was trying to. I don't require anyone to do shit for me and I really didn't expect you to do anything about it. You can be open but don't be surprised when you get called a ****, and most people honestly don't want to hear about your sexcapades except maybe Bardock.

EDIT: Maybe Vinny.

§P0oONY
"Oral you yourself calculate eagerly ardently to that. !" ?

What the f**k? laughing

I put in... "Cut yourself good, make it count!"... Or something similar at least.

Bardock42
Why do you always put me in the middle of things cry

Lumanix
Why do you always put me in the middle of things cry petpet

Captain REX
Play nice, chilluns.

Meanwhile, my only problem with Ronny is that she hasn't sexed me up yet. ermm She did make me a sandwiche in a dream, though. shock

Ronny
Funny joke, considering you went offline right afterwards. no expression I didn't put you in the middle of things, or anyone else, though a lot of people assumed that I would try to or was trying to. I don't require anyone to do shit for me and I really didn't expect you to do anything about it. You can be open but don't be surprised when you get called a ****, and most people honestly don't want to hear about your sexcapades except maybe Bardock.

EDIT: Maybe Vinny. And honestly alot of people dont want to hear about your bitchfest crybaby lovelife with wildcherry but you still bitched about that to everyone around. Jesus, its like you can do no wrong isnt it?

Lumanix
Originally posted by Captain REX
Play nice, chilluns.

Meanwhile, my only problem with Ronny is that she hasn't sexed me up yet. ermm She did make me a sandwiche in a dream, though. shock "Play nice, Chilluns"? Get the thread closed, it's attention whoring and will breed hostility. Like right now.

And honestly alot of people dont want to hear about your bitchfest crybaby lovelife with wildcherry but you still bitched about that to everyone around. Jesus, its like you can do no wrong isnt it?

I didn't ***** about that to everyone, as I recall Vinny dragged that out into the forums of his own volition for everyone to see. Not to mention, any 'bitching' I did to you... you asked about. There were two people I even really talked to about it and you sure as hell weren't one of them. I do wrong all the time (I.E., right now), but that doesn't change that no one still wants to hear about how well you suck off your boyfriend, mkay?

Ronny
Play nice, chilluns.

Meanwhile, my only problem with Ronny is that she hasn't sexed me up yet. ermm She did make me a sandwiche in a dream, though. shock laughing out loud Thanks now im hungry. *falls asleep so you can return the favor and make me a sandwhich.*

Ronny
"Play nice, Chilluns"? Get the thread closed, it's attention whoring and will breed hostility. For the last time, this inst an attention whoring thread.

§P0oONY
Play nice, chilluns.

Meanwhile, my only problem with Ronny is that she hasn't sexed me up yet. ermm She did make me a sandwiche in a dream, though. shock

What a sexualicious dream...

Lumanix
For the last time, this inst an attention whoring thread. How is it not?

Ronny
How is it not? Because I'm not asking for attention im asking for reason. and I'm not going to send a PM to every single KMC member to find out if they have a problem with the way I act around them.

Lumanix
Because I'm not asking for attention im asking for reason. and I'm not going to send a PM to every single KMC member to find out if they have a problem with the way I act around them. You're calling it to yourself just making the thread. What the f**k?

Ronny
You're calling it to yourself just making the thread. What the f**k? Well then, by your rules I'll present you with a list of attention whore threads.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t397979.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419218.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t385171.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419385.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t335986.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419468.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419420.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t299232.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419474.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419440.html

Thats just on the first page. Would you like me to continue?

note: this isnt my point of veiw, i have no problem with any of these threads or thread starters.

Lumanix
Well then, by your rules I'll present you with a list of attention whore threads.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t397979.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419218.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t385171.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419385.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t335986.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419468.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419420.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t299232.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419474.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419440.html

Thats just on the first page. Would you like me to continue?

note: this isnt my point of veiw, i have no problem with any of these threads or thread starters. Yes, please.

Ronny
Yes, please. As you wish.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419428.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t20950.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t417050.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t411460.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t405177.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419418.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419256.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t406054.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419039.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t367329.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419330.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t380144.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t418663.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t418954.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t290518.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t296020.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419376.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419334.html

Second page.

Lumanix
As you wish.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419428.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t20950.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t417050.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t411460.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t405177.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419418.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419256.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t406054.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419039.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t367329.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419330.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t380144.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t418663.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t418954.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t290518.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t296020.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419376.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t419334.html

Second page. Continue. I want more. MOREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

§P0oONY
Woo... the Japanese in my singature makes sense now. w00t

Ronny
Continue. Look for yourself, I'm sure you'll have a blast telling people what you think about them. Seeing as every member that has ever posted on this forum is an attention whore.

Ronny

Lumanix

~Da Moose~
w00t! I didn't have one attention whore thread.

~Da Moose~
Anyhow, Ronzie, you know I love you, so, fukkem if they have a problem with you.

Let's go out for Shirley Temples and cheese sticks. droolio

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
w00t! I didn't have one attention whore thread.

I had dozens back in the day...

Lumanix

Ronny
Woo!

Guess it didn't occur to you I was purposely wasting your time. It occured to me that it may have been what you thought you were doing, but seeing as I'm home sick, i have nothing better to do.

Ronny
Anyhow, Ronzie, you know I love you, so, fukkem if they have a problem with you.

Let's go out for Shirley Temples and cheese sticks. droolio Stop making me so hungry

I love shirly temples droolio

Lumanix
It occured to me that it may have been what you thought you were doing, but seeing as I'm home sick, i have nothing better to do. World of Warcraft...?

~Da Moose~

Ronny
World of Warcraft...? I havent played in weeks

Bardock42
I'm still an attention whore, I just don't make threads about it apparently.

Yeah, cause you have to make threads that draw attention to me, whore.

§P0oONY
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=349628
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356175
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350726

And many more... w00t

Lumanix
I havent played in weeks Doing mist doggy has that effect erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>