question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattDay
Where is gotham situated on the world map...

I never knew where it's supposed to be?

please help!

Neutro
I believe it's located on the eastern part of the US. I know that it's near to Metropolis (at least in Batman: Hush it is).

NoFate007
I've been hearing that its right around Mystic Island in New Jersey (even though some maps show it in Deptford, my home town, which is like an hour away from Mystic Island lol). But it all depends on the incarnation. Some have it located in New York, I've seen somewhere that it was in Maine (wtf? lol) and so forth. Metropolis, I think, is set in Washington, D.C., so that's close enough to Mystic Island for it to be plausible. Plus, Gotham being M.I. also would mean that Bludhaven would be most likely Atlantic City.

dancehall
oh cool...i absolutely freak over batman,...i always thought that gotham was fictitious place... so u mean its really there around metropolis? had
my doubts on that

S.G
Metropilis is fake just like Gotham. laughing

endrict
its a fiction place in NYC

Tron
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotham_City

Validus
Originally posted by Neutro
I believe it's located on the eastern part of the US. I know that it's near to Metropolis (at least in Batman: Hush it is).
Metropolis itself goes from being in Kansas to New York all the time.

WrathfulDwarf
Both cities have ports and a marine layer.

Thus there is a possibility that Gotham is located in the East. Whereas Metropolis is located in the West. Other cities like Coast city and Star City are believe to be most likely in California.

wuTa
Star City has been stated in several comic books to be in California.

batdude123
What about Central City? wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.