Haggar, Cody & Guy vs. Zangief, Guile & Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mattomic
Made this Final Fight vs. Street Fighter match on the basis of similar styles

Haggar/Zangief
Cody/Guile
Guy/Ryu

So the question is, who would win this free for all?? The stage would be on the street, anything goes, fight to the finish!!!

The-Judge
zangief and co. wins

elivanchu
draw

shin_remy
easy,

Haggar/Zangief---------> Zangief wins IMO, tier 5
Cody/Guile--------------> Guile wins, Tier 4
Guy/Ryu-----------------> Ryu wins, Tier 2

FF are tier 5 fighters

and some FF people put the FF team Higher, in tier 3 but that is not the right tier list

What has Guy or Cody accomplished?

Sonic x 20
Well, I know that both Cody and Guy have been Trainig in their own Style of Fighting when they were kids just like Ryu and are Very Good as a Team. Cody's True Potential really comes from his Emotions because everytime when someone makes him Very Angry about something, he usually ends up owning them. Guy has Defeated his own Master and became the next Bushin Master. I still don't know who will Win between Haggar and Zangief because they both have never lost a Match to anyone. I Love the Fighters on both sides though, but I still don't know which side Will Win.

Remulous
this is a hard 1 2 decide, i really dont know how strong cody and guy r. i just know that as a team they'er deadly

Darkstorm Zero
I never liked using tiers to gauge a characters power in a theoretical debate... not ever, since it does not always reflect the characters true abilities.

I beleive Zangief wins his match, simply because his feats and displayed capabilities far outweigh anything i've seen from Haggar.

Cody and Guile... Not too sure about this one... Guile's ki manipulation (IE Sonic booms and Flash Kicks) give him the slight advantage in terms of overall skill and power, but Cody's willingness to use underhanded tactics 9Thowing rocks, kicking up dirt, using knives Etc.) gives the former hero an underside edge.

Guy vs Ryu.... Ryu wins without question, but not die to the tiers... Guy's been training all his life to become the next Bushin Ryuu master after all, and he's no pushover. But Ryu's dedication and overwhelming desire to discover the meaning behind fighting gives him a drive that Guy lacks.

Sonic x 20
Cody's Emotions also Play a Big Part in the way how he Fights. He could be Fighting Normal One Minute, then Ends Up going on a Rampage Full of Rage inside of him.

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I never liked using tiers to gauge a characters power in a theoretical debate... not ever, since it does not always reflect the characters true abilities.

I beleive Zangief wins his match, simply because his feats and displayed capabilities far outweigh anything i've seen from Haggar.

Cody and Guile... Not too sure about this one... Guile's ki manipulation (IE Sonic booms and Flash Kicks) give him the slight advantage in terms of overall skill and power, but Cody's willingness to use underhanded tactics 9Thowing rocks, kicking up dirt, using knives Etc.) gives the former hero an underside edge.

Guy vs Ryu.... Ryu wins without question, but not die to the tiers... Guy's been training all his life to become the next Bushin Ryuu master after all, and he's no pushover. But Ryu's dedication and overwhelming desire to discover the meaning behind fighting gives him a drive that Guy lacks. nicely put,still cant decide thoe.zangeif and hagar r a draw. cody will probally beat guile, he fights dirty as hell.and has probally spent more time fighting.in a good long fight i can see ryu beating guy,ryus will to fight is stronger than guys,plus guy doesnt really train any more

shin_remy
Originally posted by Remulous
nicely put,still cant decide thoe.zangeif and hagar r a draw. cody will probally beat guile, he fights dirty as hell.and has probally spent more time fighting.in a good long fight i can see ryu beating guy,ryus will to fight is stronger than guys,plus guy doesnt really train any more

sjeez this post is not like you

JacopeX
Zangief, Guile and ryu!

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy
sjeez this post is not like you why not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.