Who is the best Lois Lane potrayal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kabluey
We all have our favorites, so please nominate who you think is the best to you and why.

As for me i love Teri Hatchers potrayal, she comes across as someone you can be frustrated because of her insecurities yet love her because of the same insecurities. To me she is the perfect lois so far.

AstroFan
Erica and Margot are at the top, but edge to Erica for looks, Margot doesnt even look close to someone who could be with Superman.

They both have perfect attitudes though. stick out tongue

hermione7
Erica Durance for me

Kal875
Erica

but the one who plays in Superman Retuns looks mostly like Lois in the comics but that doesnt mean I like her, ERICA DURANCE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!droolio

NoFate007
Durance, without a doubt.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by NoFate007
Durance, without a doubt.

And we already have a thread similar to this.

Kal875
tell me about it JP

pr1983
1. Margot Kidder...
2. Teri Hatcher...
3. Everyone else...

Darth Macabre
Teri Hatcher

.Dance_Inside.
uh..
I really like Kate Bosworth I'm not going to lie, she didn't do that bad of a job. But Erica is awesome aswell.

Kal875
Bosworth looks the most like Lois but I dont like the way she portrayed the character

kabluey
i agree with you dance, Kate didnt do a bad job. I just hope the next superman movie they give her more chances to prove why she was picked to be lois lane

Maple Sugar
Erica..she is prettier..better at portrying her character and more likable then most of the portrayal of lois

Henke007
Teri Hatcher is the best Lois Lane no competition there and she looks just like her in the comics!!!

Kal875
Kate looks the most like Lois

Dan-El
I say that Kate got close to pulling off the Lois act, but she kept losing it. She needs to be a slight bit more bitchy/edgey. That's why Erica still has my vote.

Marth18
THe comic one.........hahaha

Mr Parker
Originally posted by AstroFan
Erica and Margot are at the top, but edge to Erica for looks, Margot doesnt even look close to someone who could be with Superman.

They both have perfect attitudes though. stick out tongue

Yeah I agree with astro.

Entity
Erica with Teri Hatcher in a close second.
What is the deal with Margot she was the worst ever both the ugliest and the most unlike the character.
"You've got me,,, Whos got you." She was nothing like Lois at all.

NoFate007
The Bruce Timm version of Lois Lane was very good too, lol.

Jamaican
Margot Kidder was horrible. End of story, no questions asked.

Kate B was alright. She wasn't bad, she wasn't good. But maybe my decision is being biased because the movie was a flop. They definitely shouldn't have made her faint in the movie, that was...whack..

Erica D is a good Lois. Someone that you can see why Clark would fall for. Smart, independent, Good looking, and can do things irrationally that makes Clark have to be there for her without her knowing. She portrays the role well.

Teri H is the best I've seen so far. Amazing. I think she hits it right on the head.

Entity
Originally posted by Jamaican
Margot Kidder was horrible. End of story, no questions asked.

Kate B was alright. She wasn't bad, she wasn't good. But maybe my decision is being biased because the movie was a flop. They definitely shouldn't have made her faint in the movie, that was...whack..

Erica D is a good Lois. Someone that you can see why Clark would fall for. Smart, independent, Good looking, and can do things irrationally that makes Clark have to be there for her without her knowing. She portrays the role well.

Teri H is the best I've seen so far. Amazing. I think she hits it right on the head.

Real close to what I believe as well.
So pretty much co-signed

Ron Roseman
1. Erica - Absolutely
2. Phyllis - However Superman would need the super power of being able to make her into heterosexual.
3. Teri - Adequate job. She certain was up to the task giving depth to her character.
4. Margot - Did an ok job but while I could believe a man could fly I just couldn't believe Superman was blind.
4. Noel - Did an ok job in the original serial, then her IQ dropped 200 points into the negative range!
5. Kate - Yuk. But then who would look good next to that Brandon guy.

the ninjak
Teri Hatcher easily.

She portrayed both the bitchy opportunistic side and the seductive vampy side of Lois.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I used to have a crush on Teri Hatcher back in the day. Not a huge Superman fan, so I think she's the reason I watched the show.

The Big O
Teri Hatcher ftw with Ericka Durance not TOO far behind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.