Minesweeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Grathius
What is your fastest time on expert? I got 256 and i just want to know how that compares to other people.

JacopeX
Are you kidding me smokin'

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY! mad

Lumanix
You're an illegal immigrant.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Lumanix
You're an illegal immigrant. I was born in Anaheim, California on July 7, 1991 wink

Lumanix
Originally posted by JacopeX
I was born in Anaheim, California on July 7, 1991 wink No immigration involved... hmm... still illegal. Die.

Darth Grathius
ummm, no i wasn't kidding could you possibly tell me your times to compare?

JacopeX
No immigration involved... hmm... still illegal. Die. Whats wrong with you man? Im a citizen, iight big grin

WITH 100% PERUVIAN BLOOD IN ME smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by Darth Grathius
ummm, no i wasn't kidding could you possibly tell me your times to compare? NO really, this has been discussed already. ill find the link

Lumanix
Whats wrong with you man? Im a citizen, iight big grin

WITH 100% PERUVIAN BLOOD IN ME smile Not iight, ganstah. You were born to illegal parents and don't deserve your citizenship. Hey, remember that time PVS pointed out your constant lieing... hmm hmm

Blanka
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414606&highlight=minesweeper

Barker
Whats wrong with you man? Im a citizen, iight big grin

WITH 100% PERUVIAN BLOOD IN ME smile
Does Adding Swearwords to your Hispanic in the Bar Story make it funny?

JacopeX
Not iight, ganstah. You were born to illegal parents and don't deserve your citizenship. Hey, remember that time PVS pointed out your constant lieing... hmm hmm So i lied.....and......Thats the past, this now and what ever I say from now on goes wink

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
Does Adding Swearwords to your Hispanic in the Bar Story make it funny? Wut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.