Kingdom Of Heaven: Director's Cut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Kingdom Of Heaven: Director's Cut is gonna be out in sep in the uk. Its gonna be 3 hours long 4 disk set (40 minutes extra) the set is allready out in usa . The SE was good but there was stuff missing . After gladiator this is a must have for Ridley Scott fans

18 hours of bonus material! eek!

Impediment
Originally posted by coolmovies

The whole movie was overrated to me. Plus, who the hell would watch 18 hours of needless material?

coolmovies
I think it was overrated too but good only becouse it was made after gladiator

Solo
How is a movie that has a terrible reputation overrated?

Dusty
I honestly didn't like it. The best thing about it was Liam.

WrathfulDwarf
This kind of flick I would usually hammer for it's historic flaws. However, I did enjoy the battle sequences and the characters more than King Arthur, Alexander, and Troy. So I got the Director's cut and really liked even more. Good extras...

MildPossession
I will be buying this when the price comes down in the sales, have yet to see the film.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Dusty
I honestly didn't like it. The best thing about it was Liam.

I agree with that
the movie was sub par

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by coolmovies
Kingdom Of Heaven: Director's Cut is gonna be out in sep in the uk. Its gonna be 3 hours long 4 disk set (40 minutes extra) the set is allready out in usa . The SE was good but there was stuff missing . After gladiator this is a must have for Ridley Scott fans

Cool that is one thing I have to get!jm eek!

SnakeEyes
This movie was terrible, in my opinion.

18 more hours of horrible film doesn't make it any better.

DanZeke25
I thought the movie sucked.

coolmovies
Its gonna be extended to 3 hours

office jesus
Why? It was horrible enough. It was slow..tedious, and downright boring as hell. Should never have been made.

coolmovies
I agree with u there ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.