Fall TV Schedule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crickey77
What new fall shows are you excited about?

I can't wait for:

Heroes
The Nine
Studio 60
Knights of Prosperity

Fall Schedule Here

Solo
A friend of mine saw the pilot of "Heroes" and said it was terrible. I trust his opinion.

There are so many television series that I can't wait until they return. I will watch the new "Lost" season while it's airing. The rest of my favorites, I'll be waiting until DVD for them. Fits better with my schedule.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Solo
A friend of mine saw the pilot of "Heroes" and said it was terrible. I trust his opinion.

There are so many television series that I can't wait until they return. I will watch the new "Lost" season while it's airing. The rest of my favorites, I'll be waiting until DVD for them. Fits better with my schedule.

Well other people with more authority and more experience and more opened minded than your friend said that the Pilot for Heroes was pretty good.

is it comprehensible.....

Solo
Originally posted by InnerRise
Well other people with more authority and more experience and more opened minded than your friend said that the Pilot for Heroes was pretty good.

Really? It hasn't even premiered to the general audience yet.

forumcrew
Originally posted by InnerRise

ive actually heard pretty bad things about heroes online.. places like TVguide arnt very big on it at all.

crickey77
Yeah I can't wait for Lost -- I am dying to know what happens. Only a few more weeks -- yay and definitely will check out The Nine afterward it. Looks like I will be a couch potato on thursday nights -- ha. Did yall know that Tim Daly from Wings is in it? I had no idea. Love him.

SpaceMonkey
Once again Scrubs won't start until mid season.... why oh why do they do this to that great show!!!!!!?

crickey77
That is too bad about Scrubs -- never got into that show.

But I just found out that The Nine is TV Guide's Best New Drama -- did yall know that? Definitely must see now.

SpaceMonkey
I was under the impression that The Nine was another name for the Nazgul, or Ringwraiths, in Lord of the Rings. Hmmm, society's original imagination is flaundering, LOL. disgust

forumcrew
Ive checked out a lot of new shows.. Till death, happy hour, smith, jericho, justice, standoff... I think thats all of um so far

Smith looks pretty promising and being a former alias fan I am liking Justice (victor garbar) Standoff i thought was so/so till death and happy hour were minorly funny but nothing special. Jericho is interesting its one of those shows that may hook people without being that good, but the story is one that may still pull you in just cause you wanna find out more.

crickey77
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
I was under the impression that The Nine was another name for the Nazgul, or Ringwraiths, in Lord of the Rings. Hmmm, society's original imagination is flaundering, LOL. disgust

Well I have to disagree -- have yall check out the onlytheyknow website for the show? I hear there are billboards around too.

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by crickey77
Well I have to disagree -- have yall check out the onlytheyknow website for the show? I hear there are billboards around too.

Why disagree? It's true, LOL! "The Nine" is what the Nazgul were called. Couldn't it have been called "9 People" or "Ten minus One"? Why take a name from LotR? Man, I am such a geek!

forumcrew
because they liked the name the nine? im sure there have been other things in the history of the world and fiction that were refered to was the nine. Its not a big deal. If they called it "the fellow ship of the ring" id say they were being unoriginal. Using the nine is fine by me.

After watching the second episode of standoff I will slightly upgrade by oponion of it, but it still isnt great.

crickey77
Sorry, I was responding to "society's original imagination is flaundering" and agree with forumcrew that if it was named after Lord of the Rings then it would be but The Nine is pretty basic -- I think the name fine.

SpaceMonkey
OK, just wanted to catch my balance and see how people see things.

crickey77
Yeah, i hear ya -- I just read in Time Magazine that The Nine is one of 5 new dramas to check out this fall. sounds good to me -- definitely will stay around after LOST to check this puppy out.

ADarksideJedi
I am only looking forward to new family guy and American dad and simspons and that is about it.jm smile

VenomVA
2 Reasons I'll watch The Nine:

Tim Daly
Kim Raver (from 24 Day 4 & 5)

crickey77
Yep, they both are great but really looking forward to Daly -- have not seen him since Wings...a childhood favorite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.