Gladiator v.s. Lobo v.s. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok, gladiator will have full confidence for all of this fight, lobo will have all of his powers (except his cloning ability), and sentry will have all of his normal abilities as well...... the fight takes place in a deserted metropolis........who wins?

NOTE: a K.O. counts as a victory

galan7777777
anyone?

celestialdemon
Tough battle. I think it depends on Sentry living up to expectation. If he does, he wins this fight. If he isn't as powerful as speculated, I can see Lobo winning. Full-confidence Gladiator would be tough to deal with, but Lobo's hasn't had too many problems beating the hell out of people as powerful as Gladiator.

Of course, Gladiator could also win this fight via BFR if Lobo doesn't have his bike.

galan7777777
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Tough battle. I think it depends on Sentry living up to expectation. If he does, he wins this fight. If he isn't as powerful as speculated, I can see Lobo winning. Full-confidence Gladiator would be tough to deal with, but Lobo's hasn't had too many problems beating the hell out of people as powerful as Gladiator.

Of course, Gladiator could also win this fight via BFR if Lobo doesn't have his bike. yeah, i agree that if sentry lives up to his hype, then he has a good chance, but if not then lobo would take it, but not easily

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by galan7777777
yeah, i agree that if sentry lives up to his hype, then he has a good chance, but if not then lobo would take it, but not easily
ooooooh thats a toughie but i agree with you boxing

Thanos_THOTU
Gladiator slays them both with relative ease.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Gladiator slays them both with relative ease. well he wouldnt slay lobo, because you cannot kill an immortal...... but at full confidence he may be able to beat them, but not easily

Thanos_THOTU
Pfft. He'd beat Lobo senseless, you said knock-out's were allowed.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Pfft. He'd beat Lobo sense less, you said knock-out's were allowed. yes, i agree glads could knock him out, but u said "slay" and that means- kill

Thanos_THOTU
yes, i agree glads could knock him out, but u said "slay" and that means- kill
Oh, must've typed wrong than.

D-Block
This could go either way but I have to see Sentry up against some heavy hitters but like some have said if he lives up to the hype he wins.

bigbran
ok, gladiator will have full confidence for all of this fight, lobo will have all of his powers (except his cloning ability), and sentry will have all of his normal abilities as well...... the fight takes place in a deserted metropolis........who wins?

NOTE: a K.O. counts as a victory One problem, confidence is truely unlimited.

Priest
Sentry

galan7777777
Originally posted by D-Block
This could go either way but I have to see Sentry up against some heavy hitters but like some have said if he lives up to the hype he wins. agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.