The question has been popped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
That is correct. I have asked my girlfriend to marry me. Did she accept? The answer is: I don't know. She's going to think it over. Which worries me to the fullest. But she might be doing this to mess with me. She does this. But i have high hopes, and i can't wait to start our lives together.

That means i'm not going to be a manwhore anymore. It was fun, kittens.

Okay, i'm still going to be a manwhore.

Kittens.

~Flamboyant~
So how old are you?

Naz
eek! !!!

Congratsness!!

Vinny Valentine
But....But.....I thought we had something going behind her back crying

Hans Moleman
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
But....But.....I thought we had something going behind her back crying It was behind yours too.

Bloigen
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Did she accept? The answer is: I don't know. She's going to think it over.

She's gonna dump yo ass. icon5

masterkit
if thats her in ur dp whoa d*mn ur lucky

-Tired Hiker-
Dude, Rev, wait until you're older. Peace and luv, hiker.

TheKingofKINGS!
Dude.. you shouldn't be bound by the shackles of a marriage. unless your into that sorta thing, in which case I've got some shackles in the back.

Barker
That is correct. I have asked my girlfriend to marry me. Did she accept? The answer is: I don't know. She's going to think it over. Which worries me to the fullest. But she might be doing this to mess with me. She does this. But i have high hopes, and i can't wait to start our lives together.

Kittens.
Congrats.

Alright, Congrats when She says yes Officially.

Hans Moleman
Let me be the second person to give you a congrats in advance.

High five. Please?

EDIT: Make that third

LanceWindu
Hmm...too early I think, but congrats when she says yes, nonetheless.

§P0oONY
Nice... I hope she says yes.

And to all of you people saying it's too early..... How the hell would you know?

SelphieT
Oh mister Rev, its sweet that you did such a thing, and I know I shouldn't be talking, and I know you're in love and all, but could you imagine growing old with her? Could you imagine taking care of kids if you possibly plan on having any? Would you imagine being with her till the very end?

Scoobless

Kittens.

How old are the two of you?

Ricodrayz

Kittens. Depends on how expensive the ring was that you got her evil face

H. S. 6

Kittens.

Congrats. thumb up

Hope you made the right decision (only you can know that).

Lightningrod

Kittens.

kinda soon
but more power to you
congrats if she says yes

Lumanix
If she says no, consider it is because you're a manwhore?

WickedTexasMomA
If a woman can't say yes or no on the spot,something is up and don't expect much form her.

Bardock42
If it's the girl in your sig I sure hope she dumps you.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Dude, Rev, wait until you're older. Peace and luv, hiker. I forgot to mention. This is more of a "Promise" type thing. We're not going to get the full marraige shit untill we're both out of college.
Originally posted by Bardock42
If it's the girl in your sig I sure hope she dumps you.

Okay, tronk

Syren
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
If a woman can't say yes or no on the spot,something is up and don't expect much form her.

Heh, that's crap.. seriously. It's better to think these things through, Rev's girlfriend is showing great maturity in her response and I hope she gives him the answer he wants.

Congrats to the two of you (if it all goes to plan), but if she says no for now, don't give up. No at the moment does not mean no forever hug

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Syren
Heh, that's crap.. seriously. It's better to think these things through, Rev's girlfriend is showing great maturity in her response and I hope she gives him the answer he wants.

Congrats to the two of you (if it all goes to plan), but if she says no for now, don't give up. No at the moment does not mean no forever hug So....you're wondering if "we" still have a chance? naughty

Syren
So....you're wondering if "we" still have a chance? naughty

Was I ever wondering that? confused

Ooooh... sorry!!

I mean, yes weep

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Syren
Was I ever wondering that? confused

Ooooh... sorry!!

I mean, yes weep Fine. I'll take off my pants.

-Tired Hiker-
When a woman says yes, she should also put out right there on the spot, in my world.

Lumanix
What the f**k? What the hell is going on with this forum? Barely a second ago I looked on this page and only Bardock's post was there. Now there are all these ones.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lumanix
What the f**k? What the hell is going on with this forum? Barely a second ago I looked on this page and only Bardock's post was there. Now there are all these ones.

Yeah, same for me....freaky.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
When a woman says yes, she should also put out right there on the spot, in my world. If only, TH. If only.

Bardock42
Lets get back to that girl being freaking hot.

~Da Rev~
Lets get back to that girl being freaking hot. All right. Go on.

Bardock42
All right. Go on.

Okay, she's freaking hot..........done

~Da Rev~
Okay, she's freaking hot..........done I agree. I've hit it.

Bardock42
I agree. I've hit it.

How come she digs you? Drugs?

Himo
Nice.

Remember one thing: Don't have a bachelor party with jerks. they'll right stuff on penis and take pictures.

~Da Rev~
How come she digs you? Drugs? laughing I guess it was me personality.

§P0oONY
I agree. I've hit it.

Dude... Domestic violence ain't cool.

~Da Rev~

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Himo
Nice.

Remember one thing: Don't have a bachelor party with jerks. they'll right stuff on penis and take pictures.

Did they write on yours? Let me guess what.... "a"?

Bardock42
laughing I guess it was me personality.

Haha... seriously though?

§P0oONY
She'd be the one to beat me, if anything.

That's so hot droolio

~Da Rev~
Haha... seriously though? I dont know. Honestly.

~Da Rev~

Himo

Bardock42
I dont know. Honestly.

Okay, enough jokes about that, need to find something new....and funny......haha Spooony's face.

Hans Moleman
Testicles. That is all.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Hans Moleman
Testicles. That is all.

"Attention Customers" you forgot to add, Hans.

Hans Moleman
"Attention Customers" you forgot to add, Hans. No, I didn't. Now shut up.

~Da Rev~
Okay, enough jokes about that, need to find something new....and funny......haha Spooony's face. I would actually like to continue talking about my sexy girlfriend.

Bardock42
No, I didn't. Now shut up.

But, I love you.

I would actually like to continue talking about my sexy girlfriend.

Yeah, well...so..is she a good ****?

Thorinn

Kittens. Originally posted by Bloigen
She's gonna dump yo ass. icon5

Hans Moleman
I would actually like to continue talking about my sexy girlfriend. Go ahead... turn me on.

~Da Rev~
But, I love you.

Yeah, well...so..is she a good ****? Oh my god. Yes! droolio. Well...best i've had.....only i've had....

Hans Moleman
But, I love you.

Well in that case. Go on...

Bardock42
Well in that case. Go on...

V for Vendetta makes me cream my pants.

Oh my god. Yes! droolio. Well...best i've had.....only i've had....

Oh okay, so you probably will break up sooner or later...well..tell her to give me a call once you do, kay?

~Da Rev~

Oh okay, so you probably will break up sooner or later...well..tell her to give me a call once you do, kay? I strongly doubt that will happen.

Hans Moleman

That's too much.

Hans Moleman
I strongly doubt that will happen. Let me tell you a little story about two people who broke up. They broke up.

Bardock42
I strongly doubt that will happen.

Let Hans tell you a little story:
Let me tell you a little story about two people who broke up. They broke up.

That's too much.

I say it is not enough.

Inspectah Deck

Kittens.

she must be cheating on you

Himo
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
she must be cheating on you

bet you five bucks she's cheating with his best friend.

Bardock42
bet you five bucks she's cheating with his best friend.

I wish I was his best friend.

Hans Moleman
Let Hans tell you a little story:

I say it is not enough. What you talkin' about?

Lana
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA

This is easily one of the stupidest posts I've ever read on this site.

And that's really saying something.

Bardock42
What you talkin' about?

Stuff...usually.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
This is easily one of the stupidest posts I've ever read on this site.

And that's really saying something.

I don't know, it gets boring when one hears it every second day.

~Da Rev~
bet you five bucks she's cheating with his best friend. I dont have any friends cry

Bardock42
I dont have any friends cry

Good for you then I guess.

Hans Moleman
Stuff...usually. How about unusually?

~Da Rev~
Good for you then I guess. w00t

Bardock42
How about unusually?

then not I guess...maybe I do then too though, I am not sure...

w00t

Don't be too happy, I'm your new best friend now...

~Da Rev~

Don't be too happy, I'm your new best friend now... naughty

Hans Moleman

do you also talk abotu stuff when you do not talk?

Lumanix
How come she digs you? Drugs? Fake abs pictures.

Devalion
Congrats Alex!

~Da Rev~
Fake abs pictures. no

Lumanix
no No, no, no... not the actual picture being not of you, I mean, your inflatable 'abs' evillaugh

Hans Moleman
no Fake girlfriend?

Lumanix
Fake girlfriend? I don't know anyone with a girlfriend that hot who hits on everyone he can.

Bardock42
Fake girlfriend?

Most likely.

do you also talk abotu stuff when you do not talk?

Yeah, why, is that uncommon?

naughty

....hmm, you are too happy about that.

~Da Rev~
I don't know anyone with a girlfriend that hot who hits on everyone he can. You obviously dont know many people.

Hans Moleman

Yeah, why, is that uncommon?

People have told me it was, and I told them that I can find someone else who does it too.

Bardock42
People have told me it was, and I told them that I can find someone else who does it too.

And you did, you freaking did it....freakkzzzor...we rule the world...well not yet..but in my mind....

You obviously dont know many people.

Yeah, yeah, yeah..all funny and shit, but tot he interesting stuff. (besides her ability to give blowjobs) does she have a good music taste?

Lumanix
You obviously dont know many people. I know quite a bit, I go to highschool full of people that are dating really, really hot girls and don't **** around like you do. Considering you act like you're in Sophomore grade, the behaviors are comparable.

~Da Rev~
I know quite a bit, I go to highschool full of people that are dating really, really hot girls and don't **** around like you do. Considering you act like you're in Sophomore grade, the behaviors are comparable. Allright. So i guess because its like that at your school, its like that everywhere else? Don't make assumptions. You know what happens.

Bardock42
I know quite a bit, I go to highschool full of people that are dating really, really hot girls and don't **** around like you do. Considering you act like you're in Sophomore grade, the behaviors are comparable.

Do you know what all of them do in their past time and/or if they even visit Internet forums?

Also, monogamy is severely overrated.

Bardock42
Allright. So i guess because its like that at your school, its like that everywhere else? Don't make assumptions. You know what happens.

No, tell me what happens. You win Nobel the Prize? You revolutionize the food industry? Basically a lot of good things?

~Da Rev~
No, tell me what happens. You win Nobel the Prize? You revolutionize the food industry? Basically a lot of good things? When you assume. You make an ASS out of U and ME

Hans Moleman
And you did, you freaking did it....freakkzzzor...we rule the world...well not yet..but in my mind....

Yeah, yeah, yeah..all funny and shit, but tot he interesting stuff. (besides her ability to give blowjobs) does she have a good music taste? Yeah, the person who told me that it was uncommon to be talking about stuff while not speaking was in my mind... and he now owes me 20 bucks. That poor bastard.

What does music have to do with sex? Unless.... eek! Oh that's hot droolio

§P0oONY
When you assume. You make an ASS out of U and ME

Ouch.... that hurts my brain.

Bardock42
When you assume. You make an ASS out of U and ME

Okay, I knew that, I wanted to make a point. The point being that this, whatever you can call that, shit is stupid. Since it is stupid.

Yeah, the person who told me that it was uncommon to be talking about stuff while not speaking was in my mind... and he now owes me 20 bucks. That poor bastard.

What does music have to do with sex? Unless.... eek! Oh that's hot droolio

Yeah, that's like freaking sad..but a bet is a bet, right?

Everything.....dude....EVERYTHING.

~Da Rev~
Okay, I knew that, I wanted to make a point. The point being that this, whatever you can call that, shit is stupid. Since it is stupid.

Yeah, that's like freaking sad..but a bet is a bet, right?

Everything.....dude....EVERYTHING. Wait. What is shit?

Lumanix
Allright. So i guess because its like that at your school, its like that everywhere else? Don't make assumptions. You know what happens.

Last I checked people with hot girlfriends at least made the attempt to not treat them like second hand material by going onto movie forums and 'maccin da bitchez yo' and/or probably something similar in real life, though I won't make that assumption.

Do you know what all of them do in their past time and/or if they even visit Internet forums?

Also, monogamy is severely overrated.

Do I? Not their every waking second, no, but that kind of stuff spreads like 'wilfdire' in a school our size in like, hours after it happens, not to mention I know the people that know everything and they like to talk. I'm sure there are little secrets that I don't know about but based on the fact that everything in the past of that nature took me about 30 minutes to find out about, coupled with the open mouths of everyone (No dirty jokes please), it is unlikely that I am missing anything 'vital'.\

THat's your belief and quite contrary to mine.

Hans Moleman
Hey quick question... does my sig have a pitcure?

~Da Rev~
Last I checked people with hot girlfriends at least made the attempt to not treat them like second hand material by going onto movie forums and 'maccin da bitchez yo' and/or probably something similar in real life, though I won't make that assumption.

So you have no clue?

Lumanix
Hey quick question... does my sig have a pitcure? No. Shit happens when you party naked.

So you have no clue? What the f**k? I know more about what you've done then you think, though considering the root source is you, it could be false.

Bardock42
Wait. What is shit?

The Ass U Me thing...it's shit....just...basically shit.

Do I? Not their every waking second, no, but that kind of stuff spreads like 'wilfdire' in a school our size in like, hours after it happens, not to mention I know the people that know everything and they like to talk. I'm sure there are little secrets that I don't know about but based on the fact that everything in the past of that nature took me about 30 minutes to find out about, coupled with the open mouths of everyone (No dirty jokes please), it is unlikely that I am missing anything 'vital'.\

THat's your belief and quite contrary to mine.

Some guys would claim that is the typical behaviour of guys that don't know how to stay with a woman though. They even have funny names for them..like AFCs and such.

Well, the thing about that is that you can never know about what you don't know....right?

Well, but it is pretty unnatural and all. I am not saying that it is wrong to be monogamous, just overrated in our societies.

Hans Moleman
How about now?

~Da Rev~

How about this.....If you assume....you're an *******? eek!

Lumanix
How about now? No. Shit is still happening while you're still partying naked.

Some guys would claim that is the typical behaviour of guys that don't know how to stay with a woman though. They even have funny names for them..like AFCs and such.

Well, the thing about that is that you can never know about what you don't know....right?

Well, but it is pretty unnatural and all. I am not saying that it is wrong to be monogamous, just overrated in our societies. Well you basically nailed the coffin in the head on all points and I generally agree with you about it being overrated, though I still follow it.

~Da Rev~
No. Shit happens when you party naked.

What the f**k? I know more about what you've done then you think, though considering the root source is you, it could be false. What i've done? What do you mean by that?

Bardock42
How about this.....If you assume....you're an *******? eek!

See, you are not making an ass out of me...since I am already one and you are certainly not making one out of yourself, since you just state the truth..a pretty obvious truth maybe, but who cares. So the "Ass U Me" thing is ...BULLSHIT.

Hmm, i misread....anyways...I stand by what I said as incorrect as it may be as a reply.

How about now?

Yeah, I don't accept that rose...you freaking psychopath.

~Da Rev~
See, you are not making an ass out of me...since I am already one and you are certainly not making one out of yourself, since you just state the truth..a pretty obvious truth maybe, but who cares. So the "Ass U Me" thing is ...BULLSHIT.

Hmm, i misread....anyways...I stand by what I said as incorrect as it may be as a reply.

Yeah, I don't accept that rose...you freaking psychopath. I'm not trying to make an ass out of you. It was you and ME. So i would make an ass out of myself.

**** this, my brain hurts.

Hans Moleman

Yeah, I don't accept that rose...you freaking psychopath. Pardonner moi? euro

Bardock42
I'm not trying to make an ass out of you. It was you and ME. So i would make an ass out of myself.

**** this, my brain hurts.

Yeah, I covered the "me" side as well I believe....

Yuna89
hey congrats...if she syas yes...but i think you might be too young, but thats not my decision to accept the commitment or not

~Da Rev~
Yeah, I covered the "me" side as well I believe.... Allright.

Bardock42
Allright.

May I **** your girlfriend now?

~Da Rev~
*shrugs* Why not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.