Is this mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
*sigh* newbiw newbie newbie, when will you learn, post thread flakes are for kids!
Is this mean? please tell me if it is and how it is, cause I got totally trolled for saying this to a newbie who posted a new 'game' without permission

§P0oONY
That's a shit insult... You fail in life and no one will ever love you.

Barker
That's Disgusting. Utterly Disgusting.

You should be ashamed.

ThePittman
confused1 I'm old I don't understand.

gabbygood22
umm ya what she said

DarkDethbringer
wow, it was intended to be a joke, but everyone went off on me, is tehre a gas leak on earth or something?

Thorinn
She who? confused

lord xyz

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by ThePittman
confused1 I'm old I don't understand.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Thorinn
She who? confused

I concur... What the f**k?

DarkDethbringer
very few people are justifying why, keep in mind I said it as a joke not as an insult, that person said nothing but everyone else was asking me how I coudl be so mean

ThePittman
Spit in a bucket, that solves everything. goofy

§P0oONY
very few people are justifying why, keep in mind I said it as a joke not as an insult, that person said nothing but everyone else was asking me how I coudl be so mean
No offence but who cares?

Lana
I love how people always claim to be joking when they insult someone...

BackFire
No, it's not mean, it's just stupid.

H. S. 6

DarkDethbringer
that seriously was a retarded joke, even visit teh thread, its entitled 'hi' in teh unhosted section of Roleplaying, and if you dont care dont post here, causse I care and I wanan know if I am truely mean and just dont notice it

§P0oONY
It's spelt "the".

H. S. 6
that seriously was a retarded joke, even visit teh thread, its entitled 'hi' in teh unhosted section of Roleplaying, and if you dont care dont post here, causse I care and I wanan know if I am truely mean and just dont notice it

What you should be ashamed of is your spelling and grammar... or more appropriately, lack thereof.

Bardock42

DarkDethbringer
*ugh* I truly hate explaining why my grammer is so bad so I wont, juts please stick to teh topic and if you truly wish to insult me do it in a different thread

DarkDethbringer
well pretty much final score, says half of you sya I should be ashamed (though I beileve that is only because many find it funny) a quarter say it isnt mean, and the oterh quarter says it is mean though no one says why it is mean, truth is I think otehr people are trying to be mean by saying I am mean

§P0oONY
There's a spellcheck button for a reason.

Ultraman Baltan
Is this mean? please tell me if it is and how it is, cause I got totally trolled for saying this to a newbie who posted a new 'game' without permission

That is a horrible insult, but it's mean nonetheless.

~Da Rev~
Is this mean? please tell me if it is and how it is, cause I got totally trolled for saying this to a newbie who posted a new 'game' without permission Wait wait wait. This was an insult? I read that as "I want your babies" blink

DarkDethbringer
.....that is odd, but it was not intended to be an insult of any manner, he was a newb I had never ever layed eyes on before, and I said it as an extremely retrdded joke

Ultraman Baltan
.....that is odd, but it was not intended to be an insult of any manner, he was a newb I had never ever layed eyes on before, and I said it as an extremely retrdded joke

I'm called a n00b a ton by a group of nasty people and I don't like it, so I doubt that guy had fun with it either.

§P0oONY
Shhh.... No need to get all n00bish over it. evillaugh

Ultraman Baltan

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
See, since it's coming from you, I honestly couldn't care less. You mean? You love me? touched

Ultraman Baltan

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
confused That made so little sense that I think Reed Richards would go "What the hell..."

It would make sense if you weren't such a n00b.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Barker
That's Disgusting. Utterly Disgusting.

You should be ashamed.

Ultraman Baltan

Bardock42
No, seriously, that was the shittiest insult I ever encountered.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, seriously, that was the shittiest insult I ever encountered.

Which one?

DarkDethbringer
EVERYONE! stop just quoting Spoony, you must explain why, as everyone seems to think tehy are funny when they quote the always ignorant spoony

DarkDethbringer
IT WAS NOT A MOTHER ****ING UNSULT!!!!!!

Ultraman Baltan
EVERYONE! stop just quoting Spoony, you must explain why, as everyone seems to think tehy are funny when they quote the always ignorant spoony

That's why I take my own path: exclude Spoony's comments from the conversation.

§P0oONY
Pfft..... You're just jealous.

Ultraman Baltan

That made me chuckle.

§P0oONY

Then why do you care what people think?

Get over it, you've had your 30 seconds of forum fame now vamoose.

Ultraman Baltan

boobsmagee

DarkDethbringer
as long as you post I post, people donmt get that everyone posted on the internet is not an insult, and I am not rtying to cover it up by saying it was a joke, th only reason I posted it was for humor

§P0oONY
People don't give a shit if it was an insult. You're not that important.

Ultraman Baltan
as long as you post I post

Awesome. 'Cause this is getting good.popcorn

Ultraman Baltan
Blah.

bigbran
I actually went down into the thread(god help me.) And it looked like this guy got called some names himself.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t419371.html

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by bigbran
I actually went down into the thread(god help me.) And it looked like this guy got called some names himself.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t419371.html

I posted on there a bit ago.

A_broken_smile
He was rude,and your lucky your not near me and i didn't have to be on stupied cruntchs,i would kick your little**takes a drink** man thats good...lol...any way... back off from trademark

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by A_broken_smile
He was rude,and your lucky your not near me and i didn't have to be on stupied cruntchs,i would kick your little**takes a drink** man thats good...lol...any way... back off from trademark

Was that supposed to be a threat of some kind?

Lightningrod
Originally posted by BackFire
No, it's not mean, it's just stupid.

DarkDethbringer
I concur it is meaningless, as all you are is a n00b at heart, plus you cannot do any damage to me, even if we were in teh same room, I was chained to a wall and you had access to near any deadly weapon. so I just wanna know if it was mean, not rude, a bad insult or punchline, just if it was mean, plus no commenting on my typing please, as everyone who psted at the thread would have known why I have grammatical errors, juts because of my god forsaken hands, I could spell anyword I was given in less than a few moments, and correct any improper sentence (that is not a challenge so dont give me any of your Eng school HW probs lol)

Council#13

Pffft that's nothing. Some idiot was calling me names like "idiot" "moron" and all that crap, then I called him a noob because he was here for like 3 months and I got told off by one of the mods. He was like, "Is that the best you've got?" and I was like, "Well, I'm holding back because I know that if I don't, I'll get restricted." and he was like, "Well don't hold back. I'm not." I was like "Whatever you noob." and the mod was like "Council#13, please watch what you say." So I said, "What?! I was holding back! Noob is nothing compared to what he said to me!" Anyway, that story is really long. Whoever spent the time to read it needs to get out more.

animelover4ever
dd you did say dat 2 someone and its not no joke.....and you weren't sayin it 2 a newbie either....the more you carry these stupid fights teh more people that don't like you...and to noobs you are making a bad impression on them so plz stop teh fighting....
~Animelover~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.