Sentry VS Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub_Mariner
Both are enraged to hell.

Fight takes place on a big wide deserted Planet.

No Prep.

First to die looses.

Let the battle commence.

cool

galan7777777
if sentry lives up to his hype then he would win...... but as of now id say vulcan wins 7/10

rotiart
SPOCK LOSES!!!

celestialdemon
Two very hyped but as of yet unproven characters. If I had to decide right now, I would say Sentry. As powerful as mutants are, unless they are Phoenix or Franklin, they don't tend to fair too well against cosmics. Look at what happened to Cable.

rotiart
The surfer beat him with his board! smile

Stupid humans getting outta line...

galan7777777
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Two very hyped but as of yet unproven characters. If I had to decide right now, I would say Sentry. As powerful as mutants are, unless they are Phoenix or Franklin, they don't tend to fair too well against cosmics. Look at what happened to Cable. when x-men #480 is out and we see what happens between vulcan and gladiator that will answer the mutants being powerful thing

batdude123
Originally posted by galan7777777
when x-men #480 is out and we see what happens between vulcan and gladiator that will answer the mutants being powerful thing

The whole shtick with Vulcan is that he's out for revenge on the Shi'ar empire. roll eyes (sarcastic) Of course he's going to beat Gladiator. laughing out loud

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
The whole shtick with Vulcan is that he's out for revenge on the Shi'ar empire. roll eyes (sarcastic) Of course he's going to beat Gladiator. laughing out loud i hope he does

David_Richards
Id say Vulcan, Omegas have always proven hard to deal with.

As for sentry the next issue of New Avengers will awsner that as Sentry really cuts loose.

galan7777777
Originally posted by David_Richards
Id say Vulcan, Omegas have always proven hard to deal with.

As for sentry the next issue of New Avengers will awsner that as Sentry really cuts loose. yes, i hope he can live up to all the hype!

thedude1948
Sentry takes it 7/10 unless vulcan can live through being thrown into the sun.

David_Richards
other omegas have.

rotiart
Which ones?

David_Richards
everyones fave lol phoenix

rotiart
Phoenix isn't really an omega.

Jean is an omega... Phoenix is a multiversal abstract entity... of course a sundip ain't killing her.

David_Richards
lol and so it begins

Phoenix is also the ultimate expression of Jeans power. also do you remember new x-men 150? she sruvived it then too without the force.

Lucid Lui
Sentry rips Vulcan's head off milliseconds into the fight.

Priest
Sentry wins

Dinkus Mayhem
Hmmm...both relatively unproven. Both hyped up to amazing levels.

I would go with Vulcan at this point, he has more options at hand and he can do most anything that Sentry can do from what I can tell.

Vulcan for the win!

JOE NUNEZ
Sentry, SPEED BLITZES HIM.. eek! Always wanted to say that for a Marvel character...

Lucid Lui
I don't see how Vulcan is more proven than Sentry. Say what you will about him, but the guy has got some very good showings now. Nothing Vulcan has done puts him close to Sentry's level IMO.

JOE NUNEZ
Ive never seen any body including Silver Surfer take Terrax out so quickly..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.