question for horror fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
i thought i would have more luck with the horror experts than using the thread in the general movie forum for this

i'm trying to find the name of a horror film set in an abandoned mental asylum that is built into the side of a mountain

one of the scenes i remember well is a guy looking at an empty operating room and you see it in a 1st perspective as he lifts a video cameran to his eye and through the camera he sees a crazed doctor hacking up a patient on the operating table...when he pulls the camera away from his eyes the room is empty again

any ideas?

Deano
house on haunted hill i think

havent saw that movie in about ..well since it came out

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
house on haunted hill i think

havent saw that movie in about ..well since it came out

cheers...thats it...the bit i mentioned is even in the trailer

i remember the ending was ****ing crap...but it had its moments...especially given that i was totally wasted when i 1st seen it

Deano
i prefered the original

steverules
whats the ending?

Evil Dead
the best thing about House on Haunted Hill was the crazy doctor you mentioned............Jeffrey Combs steals any movie he's in.

jaden101
if i remember right...the thing haunting the asylum ends up being what appears to be a big black cloud that chases them through the place until the survivirs end up stuck on a ledge on the side of the mountain

allofyousuckkk
i always hated the ending bc it depressed me that there was nowhere to go...

Vash_4_prez
The ending may have sucked, but they're in the process of doing a sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.