Spoiler Free Support Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
I know too much about it already, but I havent seen the leaked script or anything else major, and i'm trying to go spoiler free for 3... LOL... i know I'm going to try anyways. So if anyone out there needs support to not look on threads like "i have read the entire 3 script..." you can hang out here. LOL.... i want to look so bad. lol. but i also want to be surprised, ya know??? i dont want to walk into the theatre knowing everything that will happen.

CaptinJackLover
lol i know what you mean.... but its too tempting for me! i was trying to do taht for ahwile but it didnt work out so much for me..lol

katelovespirate
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh the worst is going to be when people think they know who liz is going to end up with....

when the trailor comes out, i will watch that. and probably break out in hives. hahaha

CaptinJackLover
hahah ditto....i dont think i wnat to watch the trailer....its gonna get me wayyyyy to excited to see what happens and im gonna go crazzyy. i htink its best for me just to stay away from POTC, its practically taking over my life! lol

katelovespirate
oh yeah just stay away from it... yeah RIGHT!!!! LOL...

pirates make me happy. big grin

CaptinJackLover
hahaha pirates make me happy too. but i have a feeling if i watch the trailer i will drive everyone around me crazy cuz i will be talking about it 24/7!!! like literally lol

katelovespirate
i know i will probably be on an emotional high for several days and freak my friends out...

time to go put on my new pirate boots! smile is it tacky to wear pirate boots with jeans???

CaptinJackLover
you have pirate boots?!?! lucky!!! umm no i dont htink so....if i had pirate boots i would ear them everyday with watever i wanted...including pajamas lol

katelovespirate
my pirate boots are like my prized posession right now. i worked overtime to get them. big grin they arent very practical considering its the dead of summer, but hey, they make me feel so piraty and like i could go swashbuckle.

CaptinJackLover
hahaha...i need pirate boots.....that would make me the happiest person on earth feeling like a pirate....i just want somehitng i could wear all the time to make me feel piratey in some way...but i have NOTHING sadly...

ivebeendepped43
dude, i want pirate boots! that would be frikken tight!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.