Is farting in public really a bad thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
Seriously, people are all smoking and stinking of body odor everywhere. Why shouldn't I rip @ss if I have let one out. Holding one in gives me the CPC'sCrippling Poop Cramps.

Blanka
nope i do it all the time

Lumanix
For the person next to you.

SelphieT
pleaaaaaase don't do it in public

JacopeX
I do it......Secretely shifty

masterkit
Originally posted by SelphieT
pleaaaaaase don't do it in public

Bardock42
I try not to do it. I have been conditioned to find it wrong...a conditioning that worked.

§P0oONY
I'd much rather do it surrounded by people I don't know than people I do... So doing it in public is all good. I obviously let it out slowly though, so there is no sound.

Barker

Sci-fi Nut
i hold it until i can get to a bathroom.

darthgoober
I say do it, and walk away.

badabing
I'm just going to let them fly and watch everybody's reaction. sick laughing

Lightningrod
if you have to do it then do it
it is a normal reaction that your body does
it is the byproduct (waste) of the good bacteria in your body

Flavio
there is a whole art involving how to fart without being noticed...

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Flavio
there is a whole art involving how to fart without being noticed...

silence is golden stick out tongue

Flavio
Originally posted by Lightningrod
silence is golden stick out tongue

that, my friend, is the first law, and should be in bold letters yes

dr. pookie
i remember this girl i was bangin farted during sex

BakaXero
how nice

dr. pookie
very

Strangelove
The 12-some people who say blame it on someone else are pussys. If you fart in public, whether you mean to or not, you should be proud of it, because it's damn funny.

BakaXero
it'd be like using Nos on a car.

dr. pookie
Originally posted by BakaXero
it'd be like using Nos on a car.

laughing

Naz
just blame it on the dog ninja

fantasygirl
lol laughing out loud

BakaXero
confused

dr. pookie
Originally posted by Naz
just blame it on the dog ninja

cats fart too

Naz
cats don't fart in public. dogs do.

Strangelove
Cat don't do anything important except look at you with disdain

dr. pookie
Originally posted by Naz
cats don't fart in public. dogs do.

thats not true, i know plenty of cats who fart in public laughing out loud

Lyna303
only if it smells really bad and ppl have to evacuate the building...

Nichole
I don't have a problem with farting in public, as long as it's quiet and you don't blame it on me. stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
I say let them rip!

Koenig
Better out than in. big grin stick out tongue laughing

Impediment
Like my grandmother used to say: "Why keep it in and hurt yourself when you can let it out and hurt someone else?"

InnerRise
It depends on the situation whether you should do it while in public or not.

is it comprehensible.....

badabing
Your sig and avatar make me Halle Berryful also. drool naughty

I wouldn't fart in front of her.

Opaleye92
Originally posted by Impediment
Like my grandmother used to say: "Why keep it in and hurt yourself when you can let it out and hurt someone else?"

eek! laughing

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by badabing
Seriously, people are all smoking and stinking of body odor everywhere. Why shouldn't I rip @ss if I have let one out. Holding one in gives me the CPC'sCrippling Poop Cramps.
I fart anywhere I want and on anyone I want. I don't do it in class unless I make it silent but I'll let it rip when I'm in Wal-Mart or something.

CM-Shazam
Originally posted by badabing
i let one loose in public if i can blame someone else or move away fast enough

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by InnerRise
It depends on the situation whether you should do it while in public or not.

Barker
"Let it fly but blame somebody else."

laughing out loud

Thorinn
laughing out loud

InnerRise
It's so immature to blame someone else. As if that's realistically possible these days.

MJOILNIR
Ill tell a funny and true story. I was in Georgia for LEO training. I was at a wal-mart getting my medicine refilled. Their was a very short woman behind me. I am 6'8 tall so that made her right about eye level with the canon barrel. She kept nudging me in the back with her elbow mad Dammit all to hell she wouldent stop, like it was gonna make the line go faster roll eyes (sarcastic) I had stood there for a while holding one. I knew it would be particularly bad because I have eaten Chinese. Tears me all to hell. embarrasment She kept on elbowing me. I thought what the hell, Im not from here, no one knows me so I let her have it right in the face eek! Im serious with me being tall and her being only about 4'10 it worked out perfect. Im tellin ya it parted her hair. It was a sounder to eek! Everyone one within 100 feet heard it. She took off gagging and coughing. You know what, she didnt elbow me in the back anymore either. Yea, ill fart in public cool

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
I FART AS LOUD AS HUMANY POSSIBLE! I make sure I eat the lame tacos at Taco Del, where you can get a burrito that would make a elepents penis jeaolus, and LET THE BEST GO! You might have a VERY wet/dry fart. I didn't think that was a fart, I think I craped my pants.

badabing
Originally posted by Pepsi_Blue_Fan
I FART AS LOUD AS HUMANY POSSIBLE! I make sure I eat the lame tacos at Taco Del, where you can get a burrito that would make a elepents penis jeaolus, and LET THE BEST GO! You might have a VERY wet/dry fart. I didn't think that was a fart, I think I craped my pants.
Did you just shart? eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.