So much pain!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A_broken_smile
My dad finly got the tramblen up to daay with the stupied net around it, and not after 2 hours o get hurt.I jumped up and did a spilt in the air and then, i came down my anckle snaped side ways every one heard i was laying there on the tramblelen screeming bloody murder you can hear me 3 blocks way all the nambers came out to see whats wronge.After 2-3 hours at the ER i was have air bandge a bad spran with cruntchs...this sucks i can't do jack!

§P0oONY
Spellcheck... ermm

Hans Moleman
Originally posted by A_broken_smile
My dad finly got the tramblen up to daay with the stupied net around it, and not after 2 hours o get hurt.I jumped up and did a spilt in the air and then, i came down my anckle snaped side ways every one heard i was laying there on the tramblelen screeming bloody murder you can hear me 3 blocks way all the nambers came out to see whats wronge.After 2-3 hours at the ER i was have air bandge a bad spran with cruntchs...this sucks i can't do jack! You still have your hands.

A_broken_smile
Sorry i will have my 2 legs up on the side my body turned looking at the key bord typeing fast and just sending i don't want read it over...sorry to lazy for tonight.

Flavio
not reading this mhm

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Flavio
not reading this mhm

It's impossible anyway...

Lumanix
My dad finally got the trampleen up today with the stupid net around it, and not after 2 hours I get hurt. I jumped up and did a split in the air and then came down; my ankle snapped sideways - everyone heard it. I was laying there on the trampleen screaming 'bloodymurder'! You could hear me 3 blocks away. All the neighbors came out to see what was wrong. After 2-3 hours at the ER I was having ??? bandged. I bad sprain and am confined to crutches... this sucks. I can't do jack!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Lumanix
My dad finally got the trampleen up today with the stupid net around it, and not after 2 hours I get hurt. I jumped up and did a split in the air and then came down; my ankle snapped sideways - everyone heard it. I was laying there on the trampleen screaming 'bloodymurder'! You could hear me 3 blocks away. All the neighbors came out to see what was wrong. After 2-3 hours at the ER I was having ??? bandged. I bad sprain and am confined to crutches... this sucks. I can't do jack!

Were you trying to correct all her mistakes?

Lumanix
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Were you trying to correct all her mistakes? It was ****ing hard.

H. S. 6
It was ****ing hard.

What's a trampleen? stick out tongue

§P0oONY
My dad finally got the trampoline up today with the stupid net around it, and not after 2 hours I get hurt. I jumped up and did a split in the air and then came down; my ankle snapped sideways - everyone heard it. I was laying there on the trampoline screaming 'bloodymurder'! You could hear me 3 blocks away. All the neighbours came out to see what was wrong. After 2-3 hours at the ER I was having ??? bandaged. I had a bad sprain and I'm confined to crutches... this sucks. I can't do jack!

U in neighbours isn't really necessary, but I like it.

Ladyluck
Woah. I didn't even understand half of that. no expression

Flavio
maybe it was more interesting in the original version ermm

fantasygirl
My dad finly got the tramblen up to daay with the stupied net around it, and not after 2 hours o get hurt.I jumped up and did a spilt in the air and then, i came down my anckle snaped side ways every one heard i was laying there on the tramblelen screeming bloody murder you can hear me 3 blocks way all the nambers came out to see whats wronge.After 2-3 hours at the ER i was have air bandge a bad spran with cruntchs...this sucks i can't do jack! Oh, so out of what I just made of what you said, you broke your legs... huh Well, I'm sorry that happened to you. I don't understand the pain because I never broke my bones before. no2

jessigem
me eitherno2
and i think it was just a sprain.....on one leg. or ankle.

fantasygirl
Originally posted by jessigem
me eitherno2
and i think it was just a sprain.....on one leg. or ankle. Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me.

~Flamboyant~
I think she means she got an air cast.

DarkDethbringer
*laughs himself all teh wya to the bank* Karma Karma Karma

ok that was alittle mean karma karma karma

§P0oONY
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
*laughs himself all teh wya to the bank* Karma Karma Karma

ok that was alittle mean karma karma karma
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

~Da Rev~
Its pronounced "Trampoline"

Thank you.

Good night.

DarkDethbringer
exactly, thats why I said Karmax3 the second time, for myself, but hey Ivve taken a somewhat karmatic beating all my life so i cna only figure that it was paid forward for all the bad stuff im allowed to do now

Lumanix
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What's a trampleen? stick out tongue Never had to spell it before... in my life.

Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Its pronounced "Trampoline"

Thank you.

Good night. Thanks.

Alliance
God did it.

bigbran
My dad finly got the tramblen up to daay with the stupied net around it, and not after 2 hours o get hurt.I jumped up and did a spilt in the air and then, i came down my anckle snaped side ways every one heard i was laying there on the tramblelen screeming bloody murder you can hear me 3 blocks way all the nambers came out to see whats wronge.After 2-3 hours at the ER i was have air bandge a bad spran with cruntchs...this sucks i can't do jack! Yes! I feed off your pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.