should sidious marry kreia if they ever met

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok i know this is dumb but put it this way.
sidious meets kreia somehow if both of them got zapped to the same time slot.

what do you thikn would happen?
sidious like her? or want to kill her

Advent
Obviously Ken can beat Vega, so what does it even matter?

ESB Vader
wth r u talking about?

Nikkolas
They both want to be the others Master which leads to ideas about BDSM and kinky sex. Palpatine gets a new clone and him and her have a Force Sex Powers battle. Winner is the Master and loser apprentice.

Seriously though, I don't see them working well together. Rivals, somewhat even. Palpatine may want her dead after she's helped him with some things because she's a huge liability to his rule. I doubt they meet and just start fighting.

Coleman Trebor
Zee kicky sex would be intresting. lol...

ESB Vader
ever wondered how kriea would look when shes young? palpatine looked terrible after hes been deformed, so did kreia when shes old

Nikkolas
Hey, hey. I'm just thinking of a guy and a girl in black robes doing kinky things. Now you ruined it with the idea of Palpatine's phallus and Traya's wrinkled and limp breasts. Yuck. My night is ruined.

Anyway, Palpatine kills her after seeing she's too dangerous and intelligent to live.

ESB Vader
yuck.

how bout young kreia and young sidious

Quinlan_Vos
http://www.sithclan.net/episode2/perso/sidious.jpg

+

http://www.force-temple.com/jk3/files/skin/JKA_Traya.jpg

=

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/images/sion_thumb.jpg

Adas
laughing

ESB Vader
their son? or what lol laughing laughing laughing laughing

a happy family big grin or no sad

Null ARC Avis
lol

Escape81
Traya wasn't really after power. She thought that she was going to do the galaxy a favor by destroying the Force. In that respect, her intents noble, even if the means weren't.

She may try to kill Palpatine if she ever learned of his goals and intent. He's a hell of a lot more evil than she is.

I actually had an odd respect for Traya. Her goals, in the end, corrupted her.

ESB Vader
and that makes kreia a perfect wife to sidious :P

Escape81
Originally posted by ESB Vader
and that makes kreia a perfect wife to sidious :P

They're certainly not a perfect match, if that's what you mean.

Kreia was Machiavellian in the sense that she was a firm believer of the notion that "the ends justify the means." The means, in this case, were goals that she thought would be ultimately beneficial to everyone.

We saw that she was once a being capable of great good - but felt betrayed - and was betrayed multiple times, which ultimately caused her to blame the Force. We also saw that she was capable of love.

Palpatine, on the other hand, is easily the most viscious and evil person in the Star Wars literature. His goals were purely selfish, and he deluded himself into thinking that his way was the only right way. He killed millions, manipulated millions more, and considered everyone to be his pawns. He possessed no love for anything - save for power. He was never capable of great good, and sought only to further his own power and Empire - to conquer it all.

Kreia's got more redeemable qualities, which would most likely make her want to try to kill Palpatine. She'd probably fail, but she wouldn't likely abide by his plans.

Coleman Trebor
Kreia will leave Palps for Mace Windu no expression

No one women can resist his "Vapaad Fury".

ESB Vader
Originally posted by Escape81
They're certainly not a perfect match, if that's what you mean.

Kreia was Machiavellian in the sense that she was a firm believer of the notion that "the ends justify the means." The means, in this case, were goals that she thought would be ultimately beneficial to everyone.

We saw that she was once a being capable of great good - but felt betrayed - and was betrayed multiple times, which ultimately caused her to blame the Force. We also saw that she was capable of love.

Palpatine, on the other hand, is easily the most viscious and evil person in the Star Wars literature. His goals were purely selfish, and he deluded himself into thinking that his way was the only right way. He killed millions, manipulated millions more, and considered everyone to be his pawns. He possessed no love for anything - save for power. He was never capable of great good, and sought only to further his own power and Empire - to conquer it all.

Kreia's got more redeemable qualities, which would most likely make her want to try to kill Palpatine. She'd probably fail, but she wouldn't likely abide by his plans.

hmm this is only a "what if" that sidious gets a crush on her, you can never know >.>

Tangible God
Sidious would get a crush on her windpipe maybe...

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by ESB Vader
ok i know this is dumb but put it this way.
sidious meets kreia somehow if both of them got zapped to the same time slot.

what do you thikn would happen?
sidious like her? or want to kill her

i think he would kill kreia smile

zephiel7
Never, in a million years, would they fall in love with one another.

I agree with Escape's points. If it is the younger ROTS Sidious and Kreia meeting one another, Kreia would surely kill him.

If it is DE Sidious, then vice versa.

Well, Windu is currently busy fighting snakes on a plane.

Enough is enough! I've had it with these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing plane.

Escape81
Originally posted by zephiel7
Never, in a million years, would they fall in love with one another.

I agree with Escape's points. If it is the younger ROTS Sidious and Kreia meeting one another, Kreia would surely kill him.

If it is DE Sidious, then vice versa.

Doubtful. If that instakill doesn't work, Kreia's screwed. If it does, then he dies.

She would fall apart trying to comprehend the power of DE Sidious, however.

Coleman Trebor
Sids, Mr. Rumple Forskin himself.... laughing Forskin, eh heh heh...heh.

I need to go to bed no expression

ESB Vader
DE sidious is powerful because he learnt many many ancient sith techniques, clearly he reached his full potential by ROTS, his power didnt grow, only his knowledge did of how to do super scale techniques

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.